PDA

View Full Version : Somethings you just can't plan

APRIL0401
08-08-2009, 06:42 PM
About this time thirty five years ago my crossdressing took a giant leap. It was the summer of 1974 and I was finishing my final quarter in college. I was doing my internship at a local radio station.

There was a local radio personality at the station who spent most of his career in local TV. He also had a syndicated jazz radio show. He had a studio in his basement where he would record his shows and then send them to radio stations across the country. His full time employee needed to take off a few days and he asked me if I could help him with his tapes. So I spent my last few days of my internship working for him.

On Friday my last day his long time friend came by his house to visit and I was invited upstairs to have a beer with them. It was great listening to them reminiscing about their days in radio and television.

All of a sudden his daughter came in and sat on the couch across from me. She was probably around 19 or 20 years old and she was "hot" she was a "major babe". She had to be one of the most beautiful girls that I had ever seen. We didn't say a thing we just listened to her dad and his best friend.

I then found out that the family was going to be leaving for the lake in a few minutes. They were leaving and I was to finish the tape I was working on. He wished me the best of luck in my future and told me just to close the door when I left.

I finished and decided to take the glasses and coffee cups upstairs and put them in the dishwasher. The next thing I knew I was in the daughter's bedroom. Her room was just as I expected it. It was really feminine. Most of my life I had to share a room with my sister.

I have never really crossdressed in my life so far. I used to try on my sister's dresses once in awhile but never her underwear. She got married and moved out three years ago so I haven't had a dress on since then.

So here I was in this girl's bedroom and the house to myself. I opened her closet and started looking at her dresses. I found this white dress with a lot of lace and the next thing I knew I was wearing it. I walked over to her dresser mirror to see how I looked. I didn't look all that bad. I was on the thin side and the dress fit perfectly. I had long hair back then so I kinda of looked like a girl. I started opening the dresser drawers and found her panties and bras. The whole drawer had a girly fragrance to it. I found a pair of lacy pink panties. I grabbed a lacy bra as well. Off came the dress and I slowly stepped into the panties. Remember this was the first pair of panties that I ever tried on. You remember the feeling when you tried on your first pair of panties. It was nothing like the cotton briefs that I always wore. The excitement was unbearable. I put the bra on with no problems. I watched my girlfriend put her bra back on after we finished making out plenty of times. I stuffed some socks into each cup. I found her pantyhose and put them on. This was also my first time and the way they made my legs look and feel was awesome. I was trembling now. You know the feeling. I put on her slip and put the dress back on.

I found a necklace and bracelet and then decided to try a little makeup. She had everything I needed right there. I put on some pink lipstick and tried putting mascara on my lashes. I was shaking and trembling so much that it was difficult. Her shoes wouldn't fit. I was very very excited and knew that I had to get out of her things shortly. The look and feel of her clothing was out of this world. I walked out of her room and headed for the living room and sat on the exact same spot on the couch that she sat a hour ago.

I enjoyed dressing in her clothes. I loved the way that it felt when I walked and sat. I was now going to be a crossdresser for the rest of my life.

Finally I figured that I better get out of her clothes. I hung her dress back up. I put the socks, bra, and pantyhose back in the drawer. I put her panties in the dirty clothes hamper that was in her bathroom. I got the lipstick off but didn't want to make a big mess trying to get off the mascara.
I only lived a few miles away and figured I had plenty of time when I got home to clean up my eyes.

That was a great day. You can't plan days like that. It just happened and I'm glad that it did. I did feel kind of guilty about violating her privacy.

Joni Marie Cruz
08-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Jeeze, April. Shame on you. I'd have kept the panties.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Christina Horton
08-08-2009, 09:13 PM
I am sorry for what I am going to say but I feel the need to. You were an idiot. I mean going through someone Else's thing's, hell it's bad enough to "Borrow" Things from a family member or a girl friend but a total stranger, That's breaking the law not to mention the invading the privacy of that girl.

If I was the father of that girl and found you like that, you'd be either dead or in a wheel chair. I know it was in the past, I know you "feel kind of guilty about violating her privacy", but what you did was so wrong. I can't nor-will I ever think that's ok. Yes CDing is one of the most powerful pulls we can have but you crossed the line.

On a lighter note , what you did here and now by telling the story could be a good warring to others to "NOT" do what you did and is a good example of what can happen when the urge to dress can do to us.

Thank you for sharing this and I hope for others that they learn for your huge mistake and immoral treatment of the curtsey the father gave you and of course the trust.

I just hope others don't repeat the mistake you did.
I am sorry this is not what you wanted to hear but After I read "in horror" what you did I just had to express how I felt.

Chiana
08-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Well, she was bound to have noticed that someone had been in her room and gone through her clothes. I don't care how good you tried to cover your tracks, something was bound to have been out of place. But she might not have ever said anything about it. I know I have done things that I shouldn't have done. And I have regrets about much of it. I guess the temptation was just too much and at an early age, those temptations are much harder to control.

Crysten
08-13-2009, 12:28 AM
Ok - great story. And, I would have had problems resisting the temptation as well.

1. you were in the house with permission
2. nothing was stolen
3. nothing was damaged

While I agree it was definitely morally wrong, and I'm sure you would have been killed if discovered, no harm, no foul.

Once, a supervosor of mine was going out of country to visit family for two weeks. He let me watch his house. So, being 19ish, I invited all my buddies over to his place, and we basically completley trashed it (fully intending to clean it up before he and his family got home). Well, they came home a full week early, and I caught HOLY HELL. So........which situation is worse?
I DEFINIELY know (of the two) where I would rather have been. No question.

Crysten