PDA

View Full Version : My wife is letting me buy more clothes

bredalee25
08-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi all,
I know it's been a while since my last post. Been buisy but here goes it.
My wonderful wife is letting buy more and more clothes to add to my wardrobe. She doesn't care if i'm dressed as long as it's in the house.

I've asked her if for halloween I could go out dressed. She's all for it and is gonna help me with my make up.

I couldn't ask for a more understanding woman. I guess i'm one of the lucky ones. I know alot of SO's aren't as understanding as my wife.

ttfn

Lidia_tv
08-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Oh, God, what a lucky girl!

Jilmac
08-09-2009, 01:18 PM
You are a very lucky girl to have such a loving and understanding wife. I consider myself lucky too because even though my SO doesn't have any desire to see me dressed, she is still very encouraging about what I buy and even offers suggestions on what to wear for certain occasions. Your wife sounds like a keeper.:thumbsup:

rebecca_morris_75
08-09-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm in the same position as you! My wife has actually picks out things on her own for me and brought them home :) I agree, we are very lucky to have such supportive and thoughtful partners.

cdterri
08-09-2009, 01:28 PM
My wife keeps telling me to quit worrying what others think and wear what I want. Wish I could get up the nerve to do so.