PDA

View Full Version : Panties

ILV2DRESS
08-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Well my 11 year old daughter commented on my underware twice last week. I was bending over in a pair of short no shirt and when i stood up my panties showed. Purple boy shorts.. I just played it off like it was no big deal..and she saw another pair of pink panties I was wearing and I just said yes the were red to begin with and they got faded haha

Teri Jean
08-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Well I guess it would be appropriate to start wearing a skirt or pants. lol Kids will notice and say what's on their minds. Got to love them for their innocence.

Huggs Teri

Ralph
08-09-2009, 02:32 PM
That sounds like my cue to be a wet blanket (like I need any encouragement). Unless your 11 year old is blind and/or extremely stupid, I bet she can tell the difference between faded red and pink. So what she's taken away from this is 1. It's OK to lie to people you love and 2. Sometimes my own father lies right to my face. Good luck expecting her to believe anything you say going forward, and if she finds it necessary to lie to you from now on, she's only demonstrating what she's been taught.

I know that sounds harsh, but you touched a nerve. I have seen so many families broken up by trust issues. Don't let yours be one of them.

I fully understand the concern that children might be too young to understand or deal with gender identity issues, and that's fine. I'm not saying you have to dump the whole CD thing on her... but if she caught you red-handed (so to speak) , you owe it to her to give a truthful answer, even if most of it is "I want to talk to you about it, but not until you're older".

Jenny Brown
08-09-2009, 03:30 PM
That sounds like my cue to be a wet blanket (like I need any encouragement). Unless your 11 year old is blind and/or extremely stupid, I bet she can tell the difference between faded red and pink. So what she's taken away from this is 1. It's OK to lie to people you love and 2. Sometimes my own father lies right to my face. Good luck expecting her to believe anything you say going forward, and if she finds it necessary to lie to you from now on, she's only demonstrating what she's been taught.

I agree with Ralph. If she's 11, there's no way she believed you.:straightface:

Jeanna
08-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Just wear white.

StacyCD
08-09-2009, 04:39 PM
I have some white cotton jockey briefs that have become a nice shade of pink from my wife washing them with something that faded in the wash. Before she knew about my crossdressing she thought it was odd that I didn't throw them away. I told her that I couldn't just throw away good underwear and I really didn't care what color they were. Little did she know then! I wear panties that unless you look at the tag you couldn't tell they are women's panties. If someone is looking at your panties (while they are on you) that closely that they can tell they are women's panties, they probably wear them themselves or wish they did!

Gerard
08-10-2009, 11:17 AM
I agree with Ralph. If she's 11, there's no way she believed you.:straightface:

Uh uh. I stopped believing when I was nine. I might have been a bit early, but I clearly remember starting to understand "grown-up" things like politics by that age. Eleven would be definitely an age where most kids can no longer easily be fooled.

linnea
08-10-2009, 11:46 AM
I think that you need to be more discreet or tell your daughter. I've finally told mine, but she's a lot older and she never saw even a hint of panties on me when she was young.
I wish that I had told her and her brothers long ago. Now I'm very glad that she knows and I'll be telling her brothers in a couple weeks when I see them.
None of them knew anything about my crossdressing when they were young; now they are in their thirties.

trannie T
08-10-2009, 03:54 PM
From time to time Ralph and I agree on an issue. Kids are not stupid, they may do incredibly stupid things but they are still very aware. You have been outed to your daughter.