PDA

View Full Version : Oh whay a day

Sue Too
08-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Let me set the stage. The past months I have had almost unlimited opportunities to be out en femme. I seem to pass without difficulty and I have never been challenged. This morning was MY MORNING. To me, everything seemed to be right. My hair looked good, my outfit was a pair of white capris and a black knit top. The daytime makeup went on without difficulty. Everything seemed to be in order.

The outing was nothing special; just a short trip to a couple of stores. As I said, I get out quite often and it is really not a big thing. But today, something was different. I knew that everything was in order. I had confidence coming out my ears. With each step I took, my self-assurance grew. Like many males, I tend to lean forward if I’m not thinking about my posture. Not today, my shoulders were back and my D’s were “out there” for everyone to look at. I was proud and felt like I owned the world. I sought out conversation with other people. I smiled--a lot. I asked lots of questions of the clerks. It was like I had entered another world.

Has anyone else experienced these feelings? It was so sudden and so complete. For the first time in my dressing experiences, I didn’t have an insecure thought in my head. This attitude carried me through three different stores. Even now, I am still brimming with confidence.

Can anyone offer an explanation for this sudden change in my attitude? I want to save it and never have it go away. I’d like to preserve it and share it with all of my sisters here on the forum.

I do know this. Were it not for this forum I suspect I might still be in the closet and missing all the delicious experiences of being out and among the wonderful people in the world.

Susan in Phoenix (It's a Dry Heat)

StacyCD
08-09-2009, 04:43 PM
When you get to the point that you go out do things rather than to just go out dressed, you have reached what I consider the 'untimate' in crossdressing. I have no desire to become a female, but I do enjoy presenting as a female and being accepted and treated as such.

sissystephanie
08-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Susan, you realized that "you" are YOU! A unique being, among all the other people out in this big world. Isn't it fun? Head up, shoulders back, chest out!! See me, I am a lady!!:)

I used to do that ,with a wig and makeup courtesy of my dear wife, and loved it every time! Now that she has passed on, and I don't have the skills to do those thing right, I just go out as a guy in a skirt. But I still have the same attitude and my natural 40 B's!! So I put on a bra and panties, pick a pretty top and a skirt, and go forth like any lady. I am ME, and I don't really care what others think, just as you are YOU!!

BTW, thanks for caring enough to spell correctly!!

:hugs::hugs:

linnea
08-09-2009, 09:51 PM
When you get to the point that you go out do things rather than to just go out dressed, you have reached what I consider the 'untimate' in crossdressing. I have no desire to become a female, but I do enjoy presenting as a female and being accepted and treated as such.

I think so too: going out to do things while dress en femme is the best; I only wish that I had started doing it much earlier in my life.