PDA

View Full Version : found friends

CharleneCD
07-15-2005, 11:47 PM
Tonight we took a break from the family and the funeral plans to meet another crossdresser and his wife. It has always been a problem for Bunny and me to make friends with other couples. She does just fine but Ed has never been able to find a connection and feel comfortable with the guys. It has been my hope that other crossdressers and their wives would do the trick. We decided to meet drab, in 110+ heat wigs are very uncomfortable. Its a good thing drab was the clothing of choice since we are hosting some of the family at our house this weekend. Well we went to meet Trista and her wife Jennifer at a local restaraunt.

It turned out to be a wonderfull evening. For the first time ever I was a part of the conversation and felt the connection. Had we all not been tired we would have been able to just chat all night. We will definitely be getting together again, and hopefully next time it will be a 4 girl party.

Melissa Ryan
07-16-2005, 01:11 AM
That sounds great! Maybe soon we can try to find some new friends too. I only hope it will work out as it has, or is for youtwo. Congrats!!

Melissa.........

Julie
07-16-2005, 02:11 AM
There's no doubt we all have that underlying connection that instantly makes us feel comfortable with one another, even with someone we've never met before.

I'm glad you found that connection. Next time, get some sleep so you can enjoy more time together. :rolleyes:

paulaN
07-16-2005, 07:18 AM
wow a dream come true. living in maine that is a dream.

DonnaT
07-16-2005, 07:57 AM
Very nice Charlene.

I'd like to be able to do that too, but my wife is too uncomfortable with my CDing, and doesn't seem to be able to cope with knowing others know.

Tristen Cox
07-16-2005, 08:16 AM
Charlene I spoke with Trista a few times here on PMs and she sounded very nice. I do hope you two become good friends. Something I think we all could use is someone to talk to in RL that understands and can be open with our little secrets;)