PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for fun things to do in drag.

Alana Beaumont
08-09-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi everybody!
So, I love to dress in drag and release my inner feminine side. However, I live in a tiny redneck community and don't really have anywhere to go AS a woman or a T-girl. So, I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas concerning fun activities that I could do in drag. Weird question, I know, but I figured it's worth a shot. I know that I'm not the only one with this problem.
Ciao,
Alana

Shikyo
08-09-2009, 04:43 PM
I don't really have an issue finding of things to do. I just do whatever I want to do. Go outside walking, inline skating. Whatever comes to my mind. I think it's stupid to think of places where you could go as a girl, unless you can't go there under any circumstances as a guy.

Just put on the cloths, go outside for a walk if that is all you can think of doing. There are so many things to do that you don't even really have to think about. Normal grocery shopping. Maybe cleaning the house in femme cloths. The list only limited by the things that can be done near your own home.

About others, do you really care what they think about you if you start walking around as a girl? If so, then just go somewhere further like the closest town or something. There will be always some ways to get to do what you want to do. But finding something to do is not hard, it just takes some courage to start with it and after that it will get easier and easier until you have way too many things to do that you would like to do.

PretzelGirl
08-09-2009, 06:04 PM
I am not necessarily one that has to go out to the stores or clubs. If you don't really want to go around people, take a drive. Pack a lunch and find a nice picturesque place to go have a picnic. Feel the breeze lift your dress and toss your hair. Just be out in the open and relax.

skirtsuit
08-09-2009, 06:09 PM
I can think of something, but it's something you really should only do indoors...

All the Best,
SS/ ann

Deborah Jane
08-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Trampolining
Bungee Jumping
Ice Skating

In fact anything that you find can be fun, can also be fun when done in drag :)

Jeanna
08-09-2009, 07:38 PM
You could go for a drink at the local tavern. Do they have karaoke?

JenniferR771
08-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Easy. Drive to Des Moines--very liberal attitudes there--at least compared to where you are. Stop by a park along the river. Isolated spot. Just sit there until you have the nerve to get out and walk around a little. Let people see you from a distance--long distance. Get back in the car, steady your nerves and venture out again. Park at the mall in West Des Moines. Walk around your car a few times until you feel calm and walk through a tiny part of the mall--easy--as you gain confidence you may or may not become bolder.

Let us know how it works out. Get a few pics, if you can. Set the camera on the dash start the self timer and quick--stand in front of your car.

linnea
08-09-2009, 09:18 PM
This afternoon I came home and grilled some chicken breasts, peeled some cucumbers from my garden, popped in some tomatoes and green peppers (also from my garden), crunched up some lettuce, grilled some crusty bread, uncorked a bottle of riesling and had a little backyard picnic with the cats. I dressed in a sun-dress for that and made it special.
After that and the dishes, I'll probably read more of a good book that I'm working on. That's my day today.
Of course, I'm lucky to have a nicely private backyard; otherwise, I might not be able to do this.

Wendi
08-09-2009, 10:33 PM
You might like this idea. I keep a vase with fresh flowers on my table. Once a week or so I get dressed up and drive to a particular field and walk out and pick fresh flowers. It feels so wonderful to be out there. Everytime I see the vase of flowers I'm reminded how I got them :)

CindyT
08-10-2009, 12:00 AM
I like to go for a ride at night, out of town to a bigger city where we are less conspicuous and more acepted if caught!
I too live in a small redneck town, can't be seen here...

Princess Chantal
08-10-2009, 12:25 AM
a good pillow fight........

PaulaSF
08-10-2009, 02:31 AM
A promonade alongside any local body of water

Attend live theater

Art/natural history museum

Active/outdoorsy things: hiking/walking, cycling, swimming, running, tennis.

Volunteer: LGBT center, local library, etc.

All of which may entail traveling to a major metropolitian city, but: "Get dressed, and get ouit there!"

cheers,
Paula

Alana Beaumont
08-10-2009, 02:59 AM
Wow everybody,
what great ideas. Thank you so much. I had never thought about just going on a drive or go see a movie/live theatre. You are all so nice :daydreaming:

crossdrezzer1
08-10-2009, 05:18 AM
Ummm,,, Thats simple,,,, go SHOPPING

Barbara918
08-10-2009, 06:46 AM
Jeanna suggested "You could go for a drink at the local tavern. Do they have karaoke?" I've done this, and when it came my turn to sing, I've used my natural baritone voice just to see how people will react.

Stephanie Stephens
08-10-2009, 07:12 AM
Alana, If you like to camp, or RV, join a group of like minded individuals. Are you in Humbolt County CA.?

suit
08-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Suggestions for fun things to do in drag, well push in stead !
push the pointed cups of your bra through the space time thing called life push em as they fight against the blouse push em as they get in theway ,push em around and do anything you need to get done and then do what you want. do it till you forget your cross dressed and do it more ! .thats what life is for ? them reflect on why you wiped your dirty hands on your chest <WEG> and laugh !