PDA

View Full Version : 3 years and still going strong

cocopuff's girl GG
08-09-2009, 11:16 PM
HI all, The 8th was my honey's birthday he went for a game of golf and then we had cake and icecream with family and friends. I got him guy presents and to open in private I bought him girly stuff. Some shorts that he can wear all the time but that are girls shorts. Night pajama pants and also some thongs.. It's been 3 years since I found out about his crossdressing but I have excepted it with limits and so far so good. His newest purchase was a nice pair of breast/boobs. OMG they feel real too. He ordered them off Ebay. He has more bra's than I do and panties too what up with that??? LOL Looks like this GG needs to shop for me. He still keeps it private that I know of and if he does it other places I don't think I want to know. Well just checking in. it's been forever since I've been on here. Hope everyone is doing good. :love:

Aubrey Green
08-09-2009, 11:42 PM
:bday: :bday2: :bw:
:rave:

Sounds like a couple reasons to celebrate! Congratulations!!

TJ Tresa
08-09-2009, 11:44 PM
I think it is great that you accept Cocco for who he/she is, and that you are getting her birthday presents. I would suggest that you tell her that this goes both ways. Since he and she got presents the He and she need to remember to buy you presents. After all turn about is only fair right.

Teri Jean
08-10-2009, 06:01 AM
GF,
Cocco is one lucky girl and you are a dear. It is great that you support her so much and I have to agree with TJ that Cocco needs to remember you as well. Since she has more panties and bras made she needs to even the playing field. Also a night out where you are the center of attention. We tend to forget or just do that enough so let Cocco read this and maybe it will be your night out soon. Huggs girl and say hi to Cocco.

Teri

cocopuff's girl GG
08-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Thanks to all who responded. He is good at bringing home cards but he don't usually buy my clothes. He knows when I need something usually I just go out and buy my own. I am due a panty raid..LOL He seems content right now with wearing panties every day and girls t-shirts that can pass for guys too and he has some women's shorts he wears to work. The new boobs off e-bay was a fortune compared to other prices. I really have to teach him how to find a deal and shop. He buys a few things for himself but usually leaves the girly clothes up to me. He and go out together and we pretend we are shopping for our daughter that we don't have LOL and I'll hold something up and say do you think she will like this and if he likes it it's a yes and if not it goes back on the rack. He's kinda picky but aren't we all. Finding shoes for him is like pulling teeth. It's hard to find the large sizes.. I never knew...Most of his dressing is for the bedroom cause we have our oldest son here and my 84 yr old mother. Occassionally we get the house to ourself and he can do what he wants. He hasn't got brave enough to go out in public. I guess when he's ready, he will. Thanks for listening. :love:

linnea
08-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Coco is very lucky. Congratulations to both of you!

docrobbysherry
08-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Or, the FOH catalogue!:D