PDA

View Full Version : Sheila wants me to purge......

Deborah Jane
08-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Sheila keeps telling me she wants me to get rid of my guy underwear or else she'll do it herself while i'm out!!

Should i just go with the flow, thus condeming myself to a life of only wearing womens underwear or should I resist and possibly risk losing my conjugal rights?

Shikyo
08-10-2009, 12:33 PM
You really shouldn't find your beloved wife. I'd truly recommend you going with the flow and just get rid of those underwear. I know how hard it is going to be, but you can do it. Just think at your wife who loves you. *hugs*

Besides do you really want her to do the dirty work?

michelle_tx
08-10-2009, 12:38 PM
I say go with it, but ask her if you can keep one pair just for an emergency.

TxKimberly
08-10-2009, 12:40 PM
LOL It's a tough choice. . . NOT . . . .
You know though, there ARE things I prefer the male under wear for though. Like hard and hot yard work or exercising. Those cute little satin things are nice when you want to look and feel cute or sexy, but I don't care for them when I'm gonna be breaking a sweat.

Kathi Lake
08-10-2009, 12:44 PM
By all means, go with the flow! Sheila knows best.

Kimberly, I find that the microfiber panties are great in hot environments like, for instance, Iraq when it's 130 degrees. :)

Kathi

kristinacd55
08-10-2009, 12:54 PM
I think you should do it, the only reason I keep mine around is when I hang with my male buddies who don't know about my girl activities or like Kim said to do that hot yard work! :)

Lorileah
08-10-2009, 12:58 PM
throw em all out...go commando...that will teach her:devil:

DawnRodgers
08-10-2009, 12:59 PM
I'll yake the panties anytime., hot or cold. They are sinply the prettiest and most comfortable. Simply no choice that I can see. Would even include a bra. That would suit me just fine.

Joni Marie Cruz
08-10-2009, 01:05 PM
Deborah Jane, I think in the interests of marital harmony you should do what your wife wants. It's always easier in the long run anyhow. I used to keep a pair of tighty whiteys for trips to the Dr's office. Then it finally dawned on me that the whole shaved body thing was probably a dead giveway, so out they went.

Hugs...Joni Mari

MJ
08-10-2009, 01:07 PM
who wears the paints in your house hold ?....................:straightface:

OK Dumb question:straightface:.... get rid of the guy underwear

Rachel E
08-10-2009, 01:08 PM
I got rid of all of my male underpants/shorts or what ever about 7 years ago. All i wear is femine undies all the time and my wife has full knowledge of what i wear as well as of my cross dressing. On severasl occsions she has bought me differant items of clothing and even went with me to purchess some, advising me on what to get. I would get rid of all the male except one pair to use for Dr visits unless you don't mind what he sees.
Rachel E:love:

TJ Tresa
08-10-2009, 01:12 PM
I really don't see the problem, if your So, which is Shelia, wants you to wear women's underwear all the time then by all means get rid of you male underwear.
If an emergincy should arise then go commando.

Carole Cross
08-10-2009, 01:24 PM
My male underwear has already been consigned for disposal, I no longer wear them.

MissConstrued
08-10-2009, 01:29 PM
<Sigh>

You know, a relationship never gets off on the right foot when you allow your woman to tell you what to do. You lose the daddy pants, and everything just goes downhill from there. Keep them, I say, but you don't have to wear them. That's the spirit of compromise, you see.

You always need rags for working on cars, dusting.... :)

Miranda09
08-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Remember...your wife alawys knows best. I wouldn't argue with her!!!! :D

Starr
08-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Why would you want to keep them? Don't you perfer the panties to the male underwear?

Elle1946
08-10-2009, 02:50 PM
The only time I wear men's underwear is when I go to the doctor or to the hospital. A lot of the time that I have went to the hospital, I went without any underwear. Get rid of all of you men's undies except maby one pair, for emergency sakes, why is it a pair when here is only one?? Actually I work in a hospital and have seen men in panties. The best two reasons was I lost a bet and my SO did not do the laundry and I had to wear something.

Heather Daniels
08-10-2009, 02:57 PM
You mean you haven't tossed them out yet? What are you waiting for girl? :D

boardpuppy
08-10-2009, 03:04 PM
Don't worry about it, get rid of them all and other than wearing those cute and oh so sexy panties in an emergency, let Shelia deside which pair she would like to see you wear. Keeping the SO happy is oh so important, and you get to have all the fun and enjoyment.

Hugs,
Alice

dutch-anita
08-10-2009, 03:06 PM
Sheila knows best........ go for it

Di
08-10-2009, 03:07 PM
I have one word for ya

BONFIRE!!!!!

Be fun eh Sheila?

trisha59
08-10-2009, 03:12 PM
Debs,you will go to no end to start a panties thread will you.:heehee:

Perhaps you can take a couple pairs of the male underwear and stash them somewhere where Sheila won't find them. Then you could wear them under your street clothes and nobody will know you have male underwear on

paulaN
08-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Funny I don't recall one person saying keep the male undies. Myself I may have a couple of pair kicken around somewhere. I'm not sure exactly where though. And why do I have the feeling that you will not really miss them. Hummmm......

Alice B
08-10-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm trying to think if I even own some male underware at this point. Go with her wishes.

Sheila
08-10-2009, 06:15 PM
to all of you for your wonderful support :)

She is so much more comfortable in fem panties ............ though for daily wear and with her job her flimsy silky ones are just not practical :sad: we did buy her some more fem practical ones for day wear a few weeks ago and she has been wearing them most of the time :)

I of course would not just throw his undies out :eek:........... that would not be right :doh:.............. but I have threatened to :devil::devil: :heehee::heehee:.......... we have talked it over tonight and have decided between us (thanks to your input) to put her male undies in a bag in the bottom of the wardrobe for 3 months and if they are not used , or only rarely, then throw them out and maybe just keep a couple of pairs for emergancy use :)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
08-10-2009, 07:52 PM
obey her or possibly go down that rocky slippery slope called divorce. Kim:battingeyelashes:

Robynts
08-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Hold out, be strong, don't purge.......we all feel bad later, after the purge!!!

Oh wait a minute....this is a reverse purge......Go ahead and purge.......you will feel better for it afterward!

Rachel Morley
08-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Oooh ... an assertive alpha female SO who insists you only wear panties! :D Sounds like a dream come true!

Seriously, I really do think you should do as Shelia wants and get rid of those guy boxers (or whatever style you wear) ..... resistance is futile, your future is feminine! :heehee:

docrobbysherry
08-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the post, Sheila! :hugs:

I was WORRIED there for a minute! Ultimatums by EITHER party r NOT a good sign BEFORE a marriage!:doh:

They usually start soon enuff after the, " I do's", r finished!:devil:

sharon2
08-10-2009, 09:15 PM
I wouldn't have to be told twice to get rid of my male underwear.A bra,
camisole and panties are so much nicer.

wino_tg_girl
08-10-2009, 09:21 PM
wha?

start living my fantasy and get rid of those silly boy clothes

LilSissyStevie
08-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Next thing you know, she'll have you in frilly dresses with petticoats and she'll tie bows in your hair.

If you're lucky.:daydreaming:

Vicky_Scot
08-11-2009, 04:24 AM
I only wear panties so you know what my answer will be.

Xx Vicky xX

Kristen-Gaye
08-11-2009, 04:40 AM
You may have keep a secret stash of male undies! That is what they would call irony! :D
K.

Raychel
08-11-2009, 05:53 AM
If you are able to wear the underwear that you like most of the time, then certainly this will not be a problem.

For me I wear mens underwear everyday at work. If I had a different job, Absolutely all the mens undies would be in the trash.

Kelsy
08-11-2009, 06:04 AM
Your kidding right!:heehee:
Keep a pair and have them framed, always nice to have a reminder of the past!

Kelsy

Suzie S.
08-11-2009, 06:06 AM
Debs, you got my attention with that thread title! :eek: I say make her happy and go with the flow! :thumbsup:

PaulaJaneThomas
08-11-2009, 06:16 AM
Sheila keeps telling me she wants me to get rid of my guy underwear or else she'll do it herself while i'm out!!

Quite right too ;)

Sandra
08-11-2009, 08:13 AM
Well I have to agree with Sheila :D but you knew I would didn't you Debs ;)

sarahNZ
08-11-2009, 08:16 AM
<Sigh>

You know, a relationship never gets off on the right foot when you allow your woman to tell you what to do. You lose the daddy pants, and everything just goes downhill from there. Keep them, I say, but you don't have to wear them. That's the spirit of compromise, you see.

I'd say our Resident Curmudgeon has it about spot-on for this one!

Kittykitty
08-11-2009, 08:25 AM
She is so much more comfortable in fem panties ............
I of course would not just throw his undies out :eek:...........
her male undies in a bag
keep a couple of pairs for emergancy use :)

Sounds like a good compromise... while we're at it, why not purge the male pronoun?

My wife made me do the same thing. Think I have 6 pairs of boxers now... ones too much like my tatoo.... one's a giant steal your face (which I adore) and the other few were brand new and seemed a sin to ditch, though in a few months they'll go too.

Well done :)

DAVIDA
08-11-2009, 08:49 AM
Well, personally, ALL of my underwear is male. I am male, therefore my undies are male's. It just so happens that I get ALL of my underwear from the lingerie department!:D

When Jean wants me to purge, she wants me to get rid of old clothes and shoes!:eek: She just doesn't understand, it is my collection.:heehee:

Deborah Jane
08-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Today Sheila hid all my "guy" pants.......

It would seem i'm now condemned to wear panties for the rest of my life!!

Whatever next? :eek:

Ras
08-11-2009, 02:25 PM
if we all could have such problems....lol. Keep one pair hidden away for just in case and go with the flow!

Kittykitty
08-11-2009, 03:05 PM
if we all could have such problems....lol. Keep one pair hidden away for just in case and go with the flow!

TOO funny!!!
Can you imagine having to sneak around to dress like a guy?!?
Oh crap, think I hear her in the driveway now!!! :heehee:

Jaclyn NM
08-11-2009, 04:18 PM
I would love a life of only wearing women's underwear, so I don't really see the problem.

docrobbysherry
08-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Do ANYTHING u want to me! But, PLEASE don't throw me into that there BRIAR PATCH!

It would seem i'm now condemned to wear panties for the rest of my life!! :eek:

Earlene
08-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Dear Deborah Jane

I know there are times we gals have to make some hard chooses. Now lets break this down.

Sheila wants you to get rid of your guy underwear...your way or her way? Sounds like an ultimatum.

Now for your questions:

Should I go with the flow? And condemn yourself to WHAT? Having to wear panties?
OR
Resist? And lose your conjugal rights?

Definition of "conjugal rights": The rights of married persons which include "the enjoyment of association, sympathy, confidence, domestic happiness...

This is what I call a no brainer! It is a win/win situation! Your happy in panties..she's happy your in panties. Your enjoying yourself in panties...she's enjoying you in panties.

When I came out, I wore panties for about a month straight. Then my wife became concerned that I might accidently reveal my panties while at work and that might get me fired. We compromised. I wear guy underwear while I am at work (both boxers and "tighty whites", but they are all made of nylon). The rest of the time I wear panties. IF she said get rid of the guy underwear or else she would...anybody between me and the garbage container would probably get hurt as I ran over them with my arms full of guy underwear trying to get to rid of them.

I think the real question you should ask yourself is this...how many pairs of panties do you have and when are you and Sheila going to go shopping for some more?

Love
Penelope

wtb Jessica
08-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Just go with it you will see it will be much better.

Samantha B L
08-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Debs, In the world of CD's alpha females rule. You know that. Wear the panties. That's a good,cooperative Debs. Don't argue. Wear the panties. Debs,face it,panties are much more fun and comfortable than the best that Hanes or Fruit of The Loom could offer! If you have those in England. You know that. Wear the panties.

Shikyo
08-11-2009, 09:57 PM

Think positively, at least she got asked before she threw them away. My wife just threw them away when we were cleaning a while ago. It went basically like this: I was cleaning the house outside the bed room and she went cleaning the bed room. At some point I noticed some piles of cloths on the floors, so of course I asked what they were for. Anyway, the first pile was just cloths that should be washed etc. The second pile was the cloths going to trash. As I heard trash, so of course I started going through the cloths soon I noticed though that it was basically just all my male cloths in the pile. I asked her about this and she simply said, "Not like you're going to use them anyway, so why keep'em?". I answered, "I should still keep few the of pants, in case we have to do something that might damage the cloths I'm using, so I don't have to use the nice cloths I have." After that I took out few pants, and the rest is now gone for good. I'll never be able to see them again, but I don't think I'll be missing them.

Crysten
08-11-2009, 10:17 PM
First, throw away all your mens underwear. Of course.

Then, throw away all your womens underwear.

Then, tell Sheila you purged, like she wanted, and now you need NEW underwear.

I recommend Victoria's Secret. I think they have some cutesy mens briefs too, of which you could buy one pair for "emergency package-checking situations". The rest can be frilly lacy and TOTALLY girly :daydreaming:.

This way, EVERYONE wins!!! :)

Crysten

Trish
08-12-2009, 06:53 AM
All of my male underwear, has been gone for many years.

Mrs. X (gg)
08-12-2009, 01:56 PM
OMG D! If I gave BF this idea he will make it happen in a heart beat.

Throw them all out but don't forget to purchase not only cute girly lacy ones but some stretch cotton ones too, now they come with comfortsoft waistband :D

MichelleP
08-12-2009, 02:18 PM
Oh definitely go with the flow and get rid of the guy shorts.

Michelle

Stormgirl
08-12-2009, 02:26 PM
I think you should have a nice bonfire and burn 'em all in your fireplace.

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-12-2009, 02:44 PM
I keep male underwear around because when I go out in male mode and go on overnight guy trips. When I'm male its male undies,female mode its panties. If I were you,I'd keep 1 or 2 pair around just in case and let Sheila know.

Felicity

Sheila
08-12-2009, 03:24 PM
okay dokey, we went out and bought her some nice new comfortable but practical girly panties, and while we were there we also purchased some nice new female socks, much nicer than her scratchy horrid woolen ones, texted her tonight while she was out and said have given your old guy socks to J (they weren't that old and J goes through socks like you would not believe), got a text back that said bye bye socks :heehee::heehee: ............... we have kept her guy pants or at least a couple of pairs just for now ........ they are in a carrier in the bottom of the wardrobe just in case she ever does need em ......... I don't think she will cause the female panties we bought are very not girlie in appearance and holds everything in place without the need to tuck,which is what she is comfortable with for now ...... Thanks for support girls :):hugs:, and a special thanks to Nigella , we took the advice you gave us a few months ago when we made the initial purchase of fem panties and it was this advice that enabled her to feel so comfortable under-dressing on a reg basis for the first time :hugs: to you ........... (Guess that means another bottle of Bacardi I owe you :brolleyes:)

Lara Smith
08-22-2009, 12:51 AM
God, let her toss them! If you need a pair of ugly mens you can always run to Walgreens or Kmart and get them.

Nicole Erin
08-22-2009, 12:59 AM

Well, alright, but as long as you don't have to wear those granny-style support pantyhose you will be fine

Hey what if there was an FTM on this forum who was always starting threads about cotton briefs?

emmlouise
08-22-2009, 03:26 AM
I think you should do it, the only reason I keep mine around is when I hang with my male buddies who don't know about my girl activities or like Kim said to do that hot yard work! :)

I always wear panties and as far as I know, I have never (unintentionally) flashed them to buddies.

Nadia-Maria
08-22-2009, 08:49 AM

What is playing now is not at all really funny, it seems. Not the least.
That makes me furiously think of how a woman can get the absolute power in a relationship over her spouse. :devil:

Please, remind that :
"Power corrupts ... absolute power corrupts absolutely."
I'm convinced you know how much that's true !

When the wife takes absolute power in the relationship, the relationsship gets absolutely corrupted.

Too many "good people" have already lived this sort of experience at their expenses ! And there are quite a few here ...

Please, manage to get again a more balanced relationship !
Don't accept either ultimatums or disguised proposals that are in fact ultimatums even if presented as funny things.

Manipulative behaviour is sometimes very difficult to recognize in due time.

Anyway, please open your eyes as soon as possible.

Luvya

Fab Karen
08-22-2009, 05:21 PM
This trend of being "forced" to do things you enjoy.. maybe you should tell her "never ever ever try to force me into a 3-way with another woman...":devil:

Elsa Larson
08-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Imagine how exciting it will be to acquire new men's underwear!
You will need to hide them well and hope she never finds them.
Perhaps you could buy them when you travel alone.

Here's a link to Steve Martin's routine about Men's Underwear:

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/stevemartin/albums/album/171536

MissConstrued
08-23-2009, 01:00 AM
This trend of being "forced" to do things you enjoy.. maybe you should tell her "never ever ever try to force me into a 3-way with another woman...":devil:

Please, oh please, Brer Bear, don't throw me in that briar patch!

Jacquie
08-23-2009, 01:08 AM
Isn't this about living "your" life? Do what you want not what anyone else wants.