PDA

View Full Version : are there any others doing this now?

stephaniedoes
08-10-2009, 12:34 PM
im sitting here alone in a very short silk top and a black pair of silk panties, completly done up, painted toes, make up and heels... is there any one else simular to this right now? sitting in front of my computer writing... need a pillow though i think, lol... :tongueout

jennCD
08-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Same here now! (tho without the painted toes and pillow).

:)
jenn

stephaniedoes
08-10-2009, 12:44 PM
sweet. its freedom isnt it... should order a pizza.:devil: oh and my d-cup forms are in also...

Rachel05
08-10-2009, 01:12 PM
I love to dress up and then come and visit this site, have to wait till I am on my own in the house though, the other day it was a lovely silky basque, stockings, and silky panties and some gorgeous high heels, mmmmmmmmmmm very nice

Miranda09
08-10-2009, 01:17 PM
Yep...same here. Seems more fun that way. :)

StaceyJane
08-10-2009, 01:17 PM
When I have some time alone I love to put on my favorite outfit and read all the posts.

Heather Daniels
08-10-2009, 03:00 PM
You're not alone Stephanie. Being all dolled up makes looking through the posts so much more fun.

Veronica Nowakowski
08-10-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm sitting here in black satin panties, a nice bustier I picked up, and a tight black tee. No shoes because my feet are injured from shoes, no makeup because I have pink eye, which actually works well for me as I'd be at work right now otherwise and they don't want me to spread it.

linnea
08-10-2009, 03:09 PM
I'm almost always wearing at least a bra and panties, sometimes a nightie (if I'm on-line in the later evening), or completely dressed and ready to go. Of course, that's how I like to be all the time that I can.

hotskirt
08-10-2009, 03:49 PM
I always dress when looking at this site. It's warm right now. Have purple panties, thigh highs, half slip, semi short nitey, wig, earrings, neclkace, bracelets. Thats it for now. Feels good

DanaLynn57
08-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Went the the "Dress Barn" today and bought a very nice summer dress for 50% off...Couldnt wait to get home today and try it on...I have it on now and decided to paint my toe nails while wearing my new dress so they would look pretty with me wearing my black sandals...I love it but it may be a little too small...At least I can wear it for a little while before taking it back if I need to...

DanaLynn

Stacy Lyn
08-10-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm dressed most times I visit the site.
Right now I have on matching pink bra and panties, garter and stockings, full slip, knee length shirt and a new top. I have on my 4" heels, from my avitar, as well as a nice set of pearls.

Alice B
08-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Every chance I get and almost 90% of the time I dress.

geri-tg.
08-10-2009, 05:30 PM
The pizza is on its way.:thumbsup:

Roxy Reid
08-10-2009, 05:48 PM
No unfortunately not
! I am staying with my parents atm until university term time starts again so I can't really, am so afraid of being caught!

julie0110
08-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Wife and children in bed. Wearing a yellow with blue roses summer dress, matching yellow bra and panties with light tan hold up stockings and brown 3" heels. Just a small amount of make up, jewellry and, of course, a brown wig. Feeling and wanting to be 100% femme.

Love and Hugz

Julie:c9:

docrobbysherry
08-10-2009, 08:55 PM
On Sat.! DAM! I looked SO HOT!:D

( And felt even HOTTER!):heehee:

ronny
08-10-2009, 09:03 PM
Well..if this is your pix u look good enough to go out girl. Try it...go out ...have fun...chances are u look better than u may think u look. We all had to start...u may be more ready than u think. Enjoy your week...enjoy being a girl!!

roni

sharon2
08-10-2009, 09:07 PM
I am always dressed when i am on this site. Today i am wearing a black
dress over my new pink corselet and black panties and stockings and my
black 4" highheels. i feel wonderful.

sissystephanie
08-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Earlier I was on the Forum wearing while satin panties and matching bra!! But then I had to go out to dinner and just got home a while ago! So now I am wearing the panties and bra under white see through deep v-neck top and white silk like capri pants! Very VPL!!:D

Cheshire Gummi
08-10-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm sitting here alone, that's for sure.

While I'm on the subject, why do photographers always portray loneliness as some jean-clad teenage girl curled up in a corner?

Personally, I'd portray loneliness as a teenage girl curled up in a HALLWAY. See, that's more significant, I think.

What the Hell am I going on about?

Gawd, I'm a spaz.

Vicky_Scot
08-11-2009, 04:26 AM
sweet. its freedom isnt it... should order a pizza.:devil: oh and my d-cup forms are in also...

I bet the delivery man would be happy to see you........:heehee:

Xx Vicky xX

Jenniferpl
08-11-2009, 05:04 AM
Same thing for me to. One of my favorite things to do is get dressed and sit at the computer, mainly at this site and read the post. Shopping on line while dressed is also a blast.

BLUE ORCHID
08-11-2009, 06:53 AM
Every chance I get early morning and late at night.
.................................................. ..............thanks...........ORCHID

leotard fan
08-11-2009, 07:11 AM
sorry.
yesterday at that hour i was in brown tights and a black leotard... and today when i arrive home i´ll dress the same...

DAVIDA
08-11-2009, 07:33 AM
If I am at home, I am dressed. Therefore, if I am here, I am dressed.:D

Patricia Jane
08-11-2009, 07:38 AM
Yesterday morning I was reading an article on BBC when the door bell rang---early morning. I was fully dressed. For the first time ever I answered the door and it was a man from the Electric Coop., stating they were going to work on and change a transformer. First I was "sired", then "Mammed".
First time answereing the door while dressed. It was scary and thrilling at the same time. I think it gave me much more confidence about my looks.:heehee:

Chrissie P
08-11-2009, 07:45 AM
It's how I start my day. Just washed my hair, wearing a robe drinking coffee and sitting at the computer................... just did my toenails too !!

boardpuppy
08-11-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm always underdressed, therefore always underdressed when here. However it depends on whether I'm alone or not if I'm dressed. Having on pretty things makes it so much more enjoyable.

Hugs,
Alice

stephaniedoes
08-11-2009, 10:59 AM
well today is the next day and im sitting here in my short short levi mini, just got done doing some a m tanning, i have on a very bright pink button up elbow lenght blouse and 3in heels, pinl thong and lace pink bra. feels amazing in this since i havent tried the outfit on yet until now. just want to say thank you for all the great replys to my thread and couldnt help having a mental picture of all of us in a room in front of computers wearing the clothes we had on and giggling like school girls about the sales that are comming up.. im working on getting a dig camera so i can take face shots and post them so be patient ok... i love ya all and have a great day....:hugs:

samantha48328
08-11-2009, 11:18 AM
I have on a sun dress and pink panties. I dress about 95% of the time at home. My wife doesn't mine and either does her girl friend. :battingeyelashes:

softluvrboy
08-11-2009, 12:11 PM
I just woke up to check the posts luckily I had already completed my morning routine...clothes and a smoke outside in the yard. This morning it is a denim skirt and a navy blue bra with white polka dots. I think my neighbor might have seen me yesterday...ooops.

Ras
08-11-2009, 12:24 PM
I always have something on while at the computer..today it is black satin n lace

carhill2mn
08-11-2009, 12:50 PM
I rarely look at this or any other site that is primarily for us CDs, "T" girls, hatever unless I am fully en femme.

jenniferj
08-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I hardly ever come here in guy-mode. I think that I tried writing something that way and it seemed wrong - I write differently as jj

So you can almost always be sure that if I'm here I'm wearing something pretty. :heehee:
-jj

amanda w
08-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Yes I am dressed also I try to dess al the but cannot but i will to day. I have on a demin skirt and a blue blouse with a little lace on it I love it!

Mindy
08-11-2009, 04:17 PM
I luv to be on here dressed. So far today just some pink and white microfiber panties, bra and heels, while putting on my makeup.

Always Susan
08-11-2009, 06:18 PM
It always seems just a little better to be in girl mode when I'm on this site. Maybe it's the sense of friends who have the same feelings and interests. Lacy bras, sliky panties, sheer stockings, satin silps....