PDA

View Full Version : Not in drag, Not in drab

Angela Burke
07-16-2005, 02:04 AM
I like wearing a very plain skirt and blouse at home.
Is really necessary to glam up to feel femme ?
i don't think so

Angela xx

Julie
07-16-2005, 02:08 AM
What's necessary is to satisfy the feelings and desires you have, nothing more. Just provided it hurts no one.

katie_cd_uk
07-16-2005, 04:45 AM
:rolleyes: :D :love: Jules is right we always glame up so we Get what we want to look like a woman

Wendy me
07-16-2005, 08:41 AM
I like wearing a very plain skirt and blouse at home.
Is really necessary to glam up to feel femme ?
i don't think so

Angela xx

just what ever makes you happy...how ever you are feeling at the time...there are some that dress to the 9's and never feel frm.. so what is right for you is ok....ps inever saw the rule book on just what in fem is......

Natalie x
07-16-2005, 08:46 AM
Everyone has their own reason for dressing, and for me it is to release the girl in me, it's part of walking the walk. I need to get as close as I can to being as female as I can, for as much time as I can.

Real girls don't get glammed up 24/7; even girls in the public eye are often caught by the cameras without makeup, just wearing jeans or whatever was handy when they got dressed. It's real life to them.

Yes, I love to do the whole thing, full facial, best dress, heels, wig nicely styled, but there are more opportunities to just relax in jeans, an old top and a pair of slippers. I have a girlie nightie, not sexy, just plain, but it means I sleep as a girl. By taking those opportunities I get to be a woman for longer than if I waited for the chance to get dolled up every time.

It's also why I type my posts in this font, this is my girlie "voice", so I am always in touch with this part of me.