PDA

View Full Version : How often do you dress

Ras
08-11-2009, 02:04 PM
curious as to how often most are dressing up and to what extent. I typically wear some lingerie (panties, camisole) daily and more in the winter months (lace top stockings/garter belt)

Roxy Reid
08-11-2009, 02:07 PM
I dress about once a week, usually fully dressed with full make up

Kerigirl2009
08-11-2009, 02:09 PM
I wear panties everyday, and I usually adorn a bra and cami for a bit each day. when possible I will dress up completely, hopefully at least every other day. When the kids arent home, I can be me, sad but true

sissymaid
08-11-2009, 02:13 PM
I wear panties most every day (also pantyhose under pants in the winter) and I try to dress up fully (make-up, hair, full outfits) about once a week. I also try to go out about once a month give or take.

Leslie

Kimmy55
08-11-2009, 02:14 PM
I usually dress at least every day for some part of the day.Bra,panties,stocking at work and then usually short/shorts,forms and top outside after work.Weekends its usually bra,panties,forms,girl jeans and tops all the time.:battingeyelashes:

xAnne_Mariex
08-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Every day for several hours, slowly working on going full time

Danielle Gee
08-11-2009, 02:17 PM
I usually partially dress once or twice each week. I go all the way usually once or twice a month.:2c:

charlie
08-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Hello Ras!
I dress exclusively when I go out of town for business, about 4-8 days a month. My wife and I have an arrangement whereby I do not dress when she is around. So, at those times I dress fully and go out and about. I love assembling outfits and wearing them out!

Jennifer Marie P.
08-11-2009, 02:23 PM
For me everyday now that Im a full time dresser and even work en femme now.

Ruth
08-11-2009, 03:11 PM
You say you're curious, and I don't resent your question at all, but why would you want to know. If you've read about CDing at all you know that our activity ranges from 24/7 to once in a blue moon, and everything in between.
And if you are trying to gauge where on the spectrum you are, well, so much depends on circumstances that you can't really draw any conclusions from other people's stories.
What I hope you will try to do is reach a situation where you are fulfilled in your CDing, both in frequency and degree. And it doesn't matter if it's daily or once per leap year.

Ras
08-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Ruth, hearing what others are doing does give me a guage for how frequent I dress. I realize the range of activity does vary huge depending on the persons situation and many other factors. I guess even though I have dressed for many years I still am trying to understand it more and become more accepting of it without the guilt feelings.

I agree with your perception of full filling my dressing needs and not comparing to what others frequency is. Don't know if that makes sense or not.

Deborah Jane
08-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Pretty much as I please......Sometimes i don't dress at all for a few weeks, other times i may dress daily :)

Wen4cd
08-11-2009, 03:43 PM
At this time in life, I dress, fully, about weekly or bi-weekly. The intervals vary. I like the weekly cycle, but sometimes I think there should be a 'special' thing added monthly (basically on a lunar cycle) and a "super-special" thing yearly (think something like Halloween, but not exactly, more like some sort of annual convention, event, etc.)

I like the beauty of that structure, and am still looking for the right annual and monthly events.

I dress, partially, never. I do carry a talisman, it's just not in the form of partial dressing.

tricia_uktv
08-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Pretty much every weekend, for the whole weekend. YAY. I hate Monday mornings with a venom though.

Jaclyn NM
08-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Almost every day, I wear panties, stockings, and heels for at least part of the day. If I have more time, I will put on a blouse, skirt, and wig. I need a lot of time to do the makeup, so I don't get to do that very often. I really wish I could go all the way more often, but it's just not possible right now. Maybe someday!

Alice B
08-11-2009, 04:17 PM
I wear panties every day and a nightgown to bed every night. I fully dress on average once a week and sometimes twice. With my wife home more often it is becoming harder. I only get out once or twice a year.

joannemarie barker
08-11-2009, 05:29 PM
3 nights a week for me but panties everyday :)

CD Susan
08-11-2009, 05:36 PM
I dress fully every day. I am very close to 24/7. Cd'ing is a lifestyle for me and I am very much into it.

Always Susan
08-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Panties everyday, fully dressed maybe once a month, but total en femme for one wonderful week each year. The waiting and planning is like christmas when the dresses get to come out of the closet.

AllieSummers
08-11-2009, 06:42 PM
I get to dress in full makeup and stuff about once a week if I'm lucky...every other week is probably the least often.

I'm hoping that now that I have spilled the beans with everyone in my home that I'll be able to dress up around the house some too.

Kisses,

Allie

joann07
08-11-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm pretty much a weekend warrior princess and dollup to the nines, but during the work week, I am partially dresssed.
I'll sleep in my sleepwear every night and wear panties and pantyhose under my male clothes when I go to work.

Hugs!

Terri Andrews
08-11-2009, 06:53 PM
I am out as Terri about three times a week ,but underdress everyday

jenna_woods
08-11-2009, 06:58 PM
My self I am always wearing something like panties bra, or nylons but I dress fully at least 5 days a week sometimes more.

RADER
08-11-2009, 07:23 PM
I like to ware panties 24/7; I like to ware my long line bra every evening,
some times to bed. In the winter, A regular bra and panty-hose when
heavy clothing can concel it. I only get fully dressed maybe once a month.
It depends on the mood of my wife. She is OK with my dressing, however
I do not want to push the envelope to much. I do ware baby doll PJ's to
bed, and she is ok with that. :) Rader

Diane Smith
08-11-2009, 07:30 PM
I dress fully pretty much every weekend. From Monday morning through Friday afternoon, I present as a male, but with a number of androgynous touches (some might call them "tell-tale signs") like long nails, plucked brows, pierced ears and feminine shoes. Sometimes I sneak in a quicky dress-up session on a weekday evening.

- Diane

Tina P Hose
08-11-2009, 07:45 PM
How often does Tina dress, ( it is always alone), 3 to 5 times per week.:hugs::drink::doh:

BonnieJG
08-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Every night and when the kids are out

Crysten
08-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Hmmm...panties 24/7 (I recently GREATLY expanded my collection of VS panties :)) - pantyhose about half the time, various night-time wear every night (sometimes naughty, sometimes nice :)) and will sort-of dress about twice a week, I only get to dress fully once in a blue moon, because my kids are generally around.

There you have it!!

Crysten

Jenniferpl
08-12-2009, 03:00 AM
Panties 24/7. I usually wear something to bed adn what it is depends on if my wife wants to play around.

Going all out when I am the only one home during the day and that happens rarely these days.

urmilaaa2008
08-12-2009, 04:13 AM
panties and slips everyday, under my clothing all the time except when going to bed. silk or satin nighties everynight. the exeption is when I am out of town.
whenever i wear thicker shirts or jackets, bra, that will be all days in winter. whenever the kid is out and not expected quickly i wear regular indian women's wear. and somenights after the kid has one to bed, and when wife says "i want urmi to finish thework in kitchen". meaning. she is tired, I can dress up and do the clearing up the dining table, and the dishes, while she will be relaxing or watching her favorite programme on TV. And we will have a great night.
:love: :hugs:

Shikyo
08-12-2009, 04:14 AM
Not nearly often enough, but sadly the day only has 24 hours, so I can't do it more often. In short, dressed all the time...

SweetCaroline
08-12-2009, 04:48 AM
As far as dressing up fully to go out. At least two or three times a week, sometimes more. I don't usually dress around the house much these days, except to try on new things, but I do wear a little something every day (such as a nightie :heehee:).

Also, for the past two years, I've spent every vacation and long weekend I've had off from work, dressed full-time or semi-full time. I don't really have much of a male mode these days anyways...

Raychel
08-12-2009, 06:02 AM
Lingerie almost every night, As far as fully dressing it is when ever I can get the time. It has been about 3 week now, and doesn't look like anytime soon either. :sad:

Suzie S.
08-12-2009, 06:06 AM
This time of year I hardly get much time, maybe a few times a month. :doh: In the winter its much more frequent.

leotard fan
08-12-2009, 07:24 AM
...in winter, 3 days a week. in summer 2 days a week. or more, if i stay alone in week end.
i´ll get divorce soon, so, i will have more time to dress the clothes i love.
...may be some day i will dress how i want every day... i hope soon!

lee in a skirt
08-12-2009, 07:29 AM
generally i dress a few times a week sometimes more sometimes less.

Michelle_NY
08-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Usually every Wed, my only day off. But in summer its very hard , because I sweat like a pig. LOL LOL can't wait till winter, XO Michelle

glynnis
08-12-2009, 08:02 AM
wear panties all thetime,dont own any male underwear.Get tom dress fully when mt daughter is back at school most days.:)

StaceyJane
08-12-2009, 08:20 AM
I dress for a couple of hours a day about twice a week. Sometimes I just have to find some more time.

TJ Tresa
08-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Almost every day, I am fortunate, I have an accepting wife. I almost always weara night gown to sleep in, and most days wear panties and a bra, during the day. I have to change clothes alot since we have friends and family dropping by all the time. But I usualy wear something feminie.

TGMarla
08-12-2009, 08:59 AM
Some weeks I dress almost daily, other weeks not so much. It depends on desire, availability, and workload. I don't get a whole lot of constructive stuff done while dressed, and sometimes I just have to pay attention to what needs to get done.

But overall, I dress rather frequently. Once a week, I go the full nine yards, which includes doing my eye makeup. Most often, though, I'll fully dress without doing the eyes.

Electra
08-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Living alone, I dress every day and change only when going out. I also sit in the garden in skirt and blouse for an evening drink in the summer but I don't work in the garden dressed. Sleeping in nighties, of course. :o

Olivia
08-12-2009, 09:50 AM
I change into femme things as soon as I get home from work everyday. On weekends and holidays (10 weeks off in the summer! Yay!) I am also dressed. My main mode is usually just casual; shorts or capris in warm weather and jeans in cooler times, girl tops, sandals, jewelry. On rare occasions, I'll do makeup too. Unless I have work to do outside or errands to run, I am dressed as a woman at home. :)

hotskirt
08-12-2009, 10:02 AM
At least once a week fully with lipstick and rouge. Sometimes more. Full makeup when I take photos

Brianna in Hose
08-13-2009, 12:23 AM
Because of my living arrangements, I don't get to dress as often as I would like to. I would like to be able to dress a couple times a week but lucky if I get to dress once a month. If I lived by myself would probably dress every day or every other day.

DAVIDA
08-13-2009, 07:16 AM
I wear the clothes every day. I very seldom put on makeup, but wear lipstick most of the time.
I am extremely lucky in that Jean is totaly accepting. Even she has things that she doesn't like,though. She is not thrilled when I have my nails polished, so I don't do that often and usually when she is not around.
Crossdressing is not a hobby to me. It is what I am. I didn't have a choice, it just is.

Olivia
08-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Crossdressing is not a hobby to me. It is what I am. I didn't have a choice, it just is.

You said it sister! There's no choice for me either...O :)

JoAnne Wheeler
08-13-2009, 10:13 AM
once or twice a week - but it is not enough !

JoAnne Wheeler

sabrina mercedes
08-13-2009, 02:43 PM
I wish it could be everyday.
Unfortunately, I dress when I can.
Today, dressed for a couple of hrs.

Linda St. John
08-13-2009, 03:36 PM
I've been CDing for over 20 years and have settled into a fairly androgynous look at all times. But, I still feel the urge to put on some makeup, wig and kick up my heels at least every other week or so !! :)

KarenSusan
08-13-2009, 06:31 PM
I dress all the time except when I'm working, but only full makeup on rare occasions when I go out.

sandra diaz
08-13-2009, 06:51 PM
I do it every time I’m in the house and my daughter in out. Now about underwear, I can’t wear men’s underwear anymore, I feel so uncomfortable, Am I the only one who’s feel this way?

larissa-laurie
08-13-2009, 08:16 PM
I try to wear panties and pantyhose once or twice a week under my workclothes. Maybe once a week for 2 or 3 hours I get the chance to put on my girdle, slip and skirt. Maybe four or five times a year I can use all my lingerie, adding bra, full slip, or cammi and tank top or blouse. A little makeup is nice too, just have to be careful to try and leave myself able to put on a pair of pants quickly if someone comes to the house. I have had to go to work in my skirt and under lingerie hidden in my pants before. It always makes me nervous.

Pattie O
08-13-2009, 08:26 PM
I underdress almost daily,panties and cami;pantyhose often in winter/occassionally spring/autumn,bra occassionally,full dress sporadically
Would love to have a more regular routine with full dressing but not possible at this stage.
Pattie:daydreaming::battingeyelashes:

cdterri
08-13-2009, 10:22 PM
dress almost every day except when at work

kinky_caitlin
08-13-2009, 11:04 PM
I dress everyday, panties or pantyhose, bra, sometimes forms at work. I only wear girls shorts, jeans, or slacks. Skirts & blouses or dresses about once a week at home and in the car.

PretzelGirl
08-14-2009, 09:17 PM
I am in the quantity over quality mode. I underdress 24/7. I sleep in a nightgown every night. I dress after work and on weekends whenever my daughter is out. But I try makeup and doing something with my hair only about once a month. Because I live in a fairly active house, I try to avoid doing anything that takes a little time to reverse unless I know I am going to have a fair block of time to enjoy it.

charlytuna
08-15-2009, 08:29 AM
I wear gown to bed or pj every night, bras and panties mostly on my days off, getting dress fully not to often mostly our son or daughter are popping in or we have the grand kids to fill the time

prom queen
08-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Panites usually everyday... Full dress up 1 or 2 times a week, sometimes more

HalloweenDragon
08-17-2009, 02:43 AM
Every chance I get, I am dolled up!!!!

Jessi57
08-18-2009, 07:44 AM
I dress each day when I first get up, then do the dishes etc before showering to head out to work but wear panties each day as I do not have any "male" underwear.

Jillt
08-18-2009, 07:47 AM
at least panties n a bra every day cooler weather pantyhose n full or half slips under skirts or dresses

noeleena
08-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Hi...
Every day . as a woman. i only have womens clothes . overalls & boots when i do building . & joinery .
...noeleena...

markinhose
08-18-2009, 08:40 AM
i wear panties pantyhose everyday occasionally if time permits i will dress completely if im going to be home all day. on my days off after i wake and shower its all dressing for shannon (me). starting to accumulate quite the wardrobe as well. my dresser is all female lingirie and assorted nylons pantyhose thi highs etc. and half my closet is full of sweaters blouses dresses and skirts and omg the shoes i have.....lol

WMassGirl
08-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Panties every day and usually dress when I get home from work.

Tanya83
08-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Only own woman's panties and wear them every day. Also wear cute little white or black Keds sneakers. That's during the day. Get home and off goes that and on to the dress! Sometimes I just can not decide what to wear! I completely understand why women take forever to get ready. :heehee:

Cathytg
08-19-2009, 01:12 AM
I guess I dress 3 or 4 days a week. Since I work at home with my wife, I rarely go out dressed.

brittdoll
08-19-2009, 03:33 PM
I do have the luxuary of dressing whenever I want at home (single no SO or GF right now). However, I usually only dress up on Saturday Nights if I am stuck at home.

I also do not dress during the summer months. It think/dream about dressing every day of the summer but just don't have the energy to dress in the summer. Once Labor Day hits, it's time to start looking through the closets again.