PDA

View Full Version : A little more open

Alice B
08-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I have mentioned that one of my son and daughter in laws know about Alice. This past weekend we had the other son and daughter in law over for the usual Sunday dinner and pool party. They had a couple of friends with them and their new daughter. We know then well. In any event everyone was in the pool and I came out, forgetting to put shoes on with my toe nails painted a soft red. Everyone saw them and was cool with it, but my wife was upset that I had flaunted it. That was not my desire, but she was right.

Today we talked about it and after a long discussion she seems to accept that I would like the entire family to know. I do not want to dress in front of them or change anything, but I would like to be able to swim and run around the house freely with my nails painted. This would be a major step forward around here and make me feel less like I am having to hide in my own home. Comments?.

Jamie001
08-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Alice,

I agree. There is no reason that you should have to hide in your own home. Also, if you do some googling, you will find that nail polish on guys is getting a lot more popular with race car drivers, ufc fighters, athletes, and movie stars wearing in especially on their toes. It is not really a big deal anymore. It is basically like earrings was 20 years ago. I proudly show my bright red toenails in male mode and make no effort to hide them accept when I am at work because close toe shoes are required.

Jamie :2c:

I have mentioned that one of my son and daughter in laws know about Alice. This past weekend we had the other son and daughter in law over for the usual Sunday dinner and pool party. They had a couple of friends with them and their new daughter. We know then well. In any event everyone was in the pool and I came out, forgetting to put shoes on with my toe nails painted a soft red. Everyone saw them and was cool with it, but my wife was upset that I had flaunted it. That was not my desire, but she was right.

Today we talked about it and after a long discussion she seems to accept that I would like the entire family to know. I do not want to dress in front of them or change anything, but I would like to be able to swim and run around the house freely with my nails painted. This would be a major step forward around here and make me feel less like I am having to hide in my own home. Comments?.

justtwosexy
08-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I have been wearing toe nail polish for years...and going barefoot at family reunions. I just use the "I like It" answer if anyone asks. No other questions asked after that.

michelle

Jamie001
08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Michelle,

The "I like it" answer is the BEST answer. We don't need to make up stories like "my wife did it, or my daughter did it", we just need to be honest and say that "we like it" and that is the reason that we do it.

I have been wearing toe nail polish for years...and going barefoot at family reunions. I just use the "I like It" answer if anyone asks. No other questions asked after that.

michelle