PDA

View Full Version : Extreme crossdressing?

dawn-sussex
08-12-2009, 02:58 AM
Has anybody heard of "Extreme Ironing" - Wikipedia defines it as'Extreme Ironing (or EI) is an extreme sport and a performance art in which people take an ironing board to a remote location and iron items of clothing. According to the official website, extreme ironing is "the latest danger sport that combines the thrills of an extreme outdoor activity with the satisfaction of a well-pressed shirt."'
How about extreme crossdressing? My extreme would be sky-diving while crossdressed, though the wind would probably get up my skirt! Has anybody else got any other ideas for extreme crossdressing?:daydreaming:

Shikyo
08-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Shouldn't be all that hard with crossdressing. Just take an extreme sport and just add female cloths to it and you have your extreme crossdressing.

Straight out of my head with just little thinking I can think of at least few different ways to do that. Like banji jumping, climbing, free diving(not quite sure about the name, but what I mean is the one where they dive as far down as they can without air supply). Technically speaking just anything that you can do with cloths on and can be counted as extreme should work out rather nicely for it. Don't really see the point in it unless you're interested into extreme sports for your free time anyway.

Teri Jean
08-12-2009, 06:16 AM
How about back packing/fishing trip enfemme in the wilderness of the north country? I know it isn't anything like sky diving, etc, but the idea fo being dressed in my solo wood strip canoe with the loons and eagles has a ring to it. Did I say I love the BWCAW of northern Minnesota?

Huggs Teri

Deborah Jane
08-12-2009, 07:08 AM
Just make sure your wig is held properly in place, your breastforms are firmly attached, you are well tucked and are wearing clean panties :heehee:

Barbara918
08-12-2009, 07:55 AM
"My extreme would be sky-diving while crossdressed, though the wind would probably get up my skirt!"

Consider that your reserve parachute.

lee in a skirt
08-12-2009, 08:24 AM
Could crossdress while cage fighting. It might give you an advantage against an opponent as it may put them off the fight alternatively they might just beat on us.

PaulaJaneThomas
08-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Extreme Ironing whilst cross-dressed?

Erica K.
08-12-2009, 11:19 AM
fire dancing while crossdressed! I did it once & burned a hole in my stockings & kinda singed my wig, my safety was on the ball though (thank god)

Nicole Erin
08-12-2009, 11:45 AM
It is called "doing drag". More specific - camp drag.
Yep, not just feminine drag but nerf footballs for boobs, 12 inch high loud-colored wig, 12 inch stilettos, super short mini skirt, makeup that looks more like a clown, super long nails... and lest we forget the drag-sounding name.

Persephone
08-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Mary Kingsley, a true Victorian exploress (GG), explored west Africa alone, no native bearers. etc. She visited with, stayed with, and ate with natives in their villages.

And she did it all in full Victorian regalia! Corset, crinolines, gloves and hat, the whole bit. She claimed that her crinolines once saved her life when she fell into a native lion trap and her crinolines kept her from being pierced by the poisoned spikes at the bottom. She said that if she had been wearing "trousers" she would have died.

She published two books, Travels In West Africa and West African Studies, as well as numerous articles. And there were a number of other exploresses who did somewhat similar things around the world.

So, for extreme crossdressing, why not hike up Pike's Peak or some mountain in your area in full Victorian regalia? A tightly laced corset, crinolines, and heeled boots should present quite a challenge!

How about back packing/fishing trip enfemme in the wilderness of the north country? I know it isn't anything like sky diving, etc, but the idea fo being dressed in my solo wood strip canoe with the loons and eagles has a ring to it. Did I say I love the BWCAW of northern Minnesota?

Huggs Teri

Oh wow, Teri! I have always wanted to do the BWCAW!

Gerard
08-12-2009, 12:53 PM
It is called "doing drag". More specific - camp drag.
Yep, not just feminine drag but nerf footballs for boobs, 12 inch high loud-colored wig, 12 inch stilettos, super short mini skirt, makeup that looks more like a clown, super long nails... and lest we forget the drag-sounding name.

And then go wild water rafting?

Your description put a smile to my face. :)

Stormgirl
08-12-2009, 02:04 PM
I've gone snowboarding in female attire before; I guess that would qualify as "extreme."

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-12-2009, 02:28 PM
I don't know about doing any sport dressed femme because I reserve that for the male side. Although I would love to be a cheerleader at a football game, dressed in those sexy cheerleading outfits with my hair flowing down would be awesome.

Felicity

AllieSummers
08-12-2009, 06:00 PM
I get accused of extreme crossdressing all the time. All my friends tell me I need to dress my age and not my shoe size. ;-)

Kisses,

Allie

MichelleP
08-12-2009, 06:28 PM
I crossdressed as a cheerleader three years for the annual "powder puff" football games in high school. Boobs made from gym socks, gaudy makeup and the cutest uniform (except it was wool). I think it's safe to say that I was a bit more excited than the other boys who dressed too. I wonder if any of them, hmmmm.....

I think prancing around as a "round girl" at a boxing match would be my ultimate "extreme crossdressing" goal.

Michelle

Marisa_M
08-13-2009, 06:22 AM
Extreme crossdressing could be snowboarding wearing a pink light sleevless chiffon dress, very high heeled sandals and no underwear at all!:eek:

Teri Jean
08-13-2009, 06:34 AM
Marisa, hmmmmmmmmmm you are naughty. LOL The heels would have to go. Otherwise it sounds great to me.

Teri

Sara Jessica
08-13-2009, 07:16 AM
I thought this thread had to do with going to the likes of Home Depot instead of Macy's! :battingeyelashes:

LisaElizabeth
08-13-2009, 07:16 AM
I think the 'coolest' extreme sport would be 'Luge'! In a short skirt and heels!! (The heels might make things a little more aerodynamic... like the little point on the front of a jet fighter...)
Lisa E

BarbraAnne
08-13-2009, 03:01 PM
Extreme Crossdressing.....
How about in a women's prison
Or on a construction site

Frédérique
08-13-2009, 03:37 PM
Has anybody else got any other ideas for extreme crossdressing?

How about getting all dressed up MTF, going out somewhere, then crossdressing FTM over the MTF at some point, and trying to pass? Call it double-crossdressing, no drab involved. You can flip-flop like this all day long, until you have more layers than an onion.

How about going to a biker rally in a pink dirndl (with a matching handbag), and offering your services? Later, after the bikers (and townspeople) have ridden you out of town on a rail, you can incorporate the tar and feathers you’ve acquired into a new outfit…

How about being the first human on Mars, MTF? You can put a wig on over your space helmet, paint some lipstick on the faceshield, wrap a tasteful skirt around your waist, and get some boots with heels. When you leave the lander to make your historic first step, you can come out to everyone on Earth at once!

“Houston – this is Breastform One. I’m getting ready to step off the lander now…”
“That’s one small step for a TRAN, one giant leap for EVOLUTION.”

Ms Mira
08-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Just going outside dressed in extreme crossdressing for me.

As for the other activities... Well, I wouldn't really want to soil my pretty underwear.

Hope
08-14-2009, 12:32 AM
Extreme cross dressing? Turning crossdressing into a danger sport? Should be relatively easy. Try dressing at a monster truck rally, or a biker bar, or maybe a frat house? That should get the blood pumping, provided you survive the experience.

Pattie O
08-14-2009, 01:03 AM
Extreme for me would be to go to an Aussie Rules Grand Final fully dressed.Gee, I hope I could pass(out)?

Pattie

Renee Demarea
08-14-2009, 06:47 AM
Never just take it to the Dry Cleaner you silly Girl:)

Paula Siemen
08-14-2009, 07:47 AM
If I remeber correctly.....I think I saw something like that in a Popeye movie one time. Oliveoil was falling through the sky and her skirt balooned out to form a parachute. Sky diving...no parachute needed.....except Olive was not cross dressing...it would have to be Popeye in the dress...ya suppose?

vivianann
08-14-2009, 09:50 AM
So, for extreme crossdressing, why not hike up Pike's Peak or some mountain in your area in full Victorian regalia? A tightly laced corset, crinolines, and heeled boots should present quite a challenge!

I like the idea hiking up the mountainside wearing a Victorian dress with all the crinolines, and the corsets. Now I need to find someone brave enough to accompany me and take pics along the way as proof I did it.:daydreaming:
I am going to get a full Victorian outfit to do just that. Any one want to join me? after all I live in the Colorado Rockies, anybody else want to dress up in full Victorian regalia with me? :D

NathalieX66
08-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Listen what British artist Grayson Perry says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV76u4jxMrk

I have a hunch;) that the idea of "extreme crossdressing' isn't so much about base-jumping from a mile (or 2km) up in the Swiss Alps while wearing a leopard print mini-skirt, and hammered on a bottle of Absinthe, but pushing to more of a frilly girly look to the extreme. That means ruffly petticoats and extremely high heels, or corsets that have a minimum waistline that is the diameter of your smallest finger, or whatever.

dilane
08-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Just pay a visit to a busy tranny club this Saturday, you'll see it all :)

NathalieX66
08-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Just pay a visit to a busy tranny club this Saturday, you'll see it all :)

...as opposed to slow tranny clubs that cater to people dressed conservatively as if they were playing bingo or entering the state fair cookie contest :laughing:?

You make it seem like Sheridan Square is a few blocks away.
In my case, it's just a stop on the PATH (NJ's subway into manhattan), but if you live in Oklahoma...well.....

Carroll
08-15-2009, 06:28 AM
I believe I have found something.

Read the article (http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/wayoflife/08/12/california.badwater.ultramarathon/index.html?iref=newssearch#cnnSTCText)
then Go to the photos tab and look at number 3. Watch the video also

Vicky_Scot
08-15-2009, 09:23 AM
Extreme Ironing whilst cross-dressed?
Now your talking.........:hugs:

Christina Horton
08-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Top fuel funny car drag (DRAG) racing. I can't belive no one said that one yet. Indy 500 with 5 in heals. Oh here's the most extream one of all. Dressng sexyer then your SO and going out. Wow if she does not kill you.... Now that's extream.

Carly D.
08-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Extreme cross dressing where you run the mile sprint or run a marathon in heels.. pole vault while wearing a dress..