PDA

View Full Version : Great Femme Day

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Hello everyone. Yesterday was a great day for me. This week my wife and I are on vacation and we decided to have a day for just us. Yesterday I wore my black spaghetti strap cami and mini skirt and blonde curly wig.We had a BBQ on the back porch and I sat outside dressed, ate our dinner and then I changed into lingerie which my wife bought for me from VS.Before that we sat around our dining room table drinking wine and looking through various women's catologs picking out outfits we would like.Talk about spending quality "girl" time together. Its was great to be femme all day and today I'm wearing my tan cami and denim short shorts watching our soaps and enjoying time with each other.
Don't get me wrong, I like being and accept being a male and doing guy stuff but If I'd had to come back and do it all over again,I would love to comeback as a beautiful GG and enjoy the experience.

Felicity

kristinacd55
08-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Sounds like a great day, plus you're wife's really supportive. The best of both worlds! :daydreaming:

PhillyGuy2Girl
08-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Thank you very much Kristina. You're right about having the best of both worlds. I wish my fellow CD/TV's all could have supportive SO's and families.What a better world it would be.

Felicity

Persephone
08-12-2009, 03:49 PM
It sounds like you had a lovely day! Great to read posts like yours!

Hugs,
Persephone.