PDA

View Full Version : accepting spouses/significant others

Heather65
08-13-2009, 02:05 AM
Hi gurlz!

I found this site about 2 weeks ago. When I made my intro I said I was so afraid of my desire to crossdress. In the past week I casually (right) mentioned to my wife that we should get dressed up for Halloween. She became excited and wanted to know what I had in mind. I told her that she should dress as a man and I should dress as a woman, and she thought it was great! Granted, she has background in theater, but we talked about the desire I have had for sometime about crossdressing. Last weekend we went to town and she helped me buy a bra, panties and stockings: she wasnt satisfied with the shoes we found.

I feel so fortunate to have her in my life and I hope some other gurlz here have had the same experience.

I love this forum and I love you gurlz.:hugs::

Areyan
08-13-2009, 05:38 AM
Welcome to the forum, Heather :D

So great to hear you have an accepting wife too! :love:

:hugs:

Akira

ColleenW
08-13-2009, 06:51 AM
Hi Heather

You are lucky, I must say that I've never experienced most of the problems lots of people in this forum because my spouse is accepting too. Occasionally we shop together and even when she's shopping by herself if she sees something cute that she thinks I'll like she'll get it for me.

sissystephanie
08-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi Heather! You are a fortunate lady to have an accepting wife. I told my late wife before we married and she was totally supportive of me for the 49+ years we had together. It is so much nicer not to have to be "in the closet" and to be able to shop with your wife! Best of luck to both of you!