PDA

View Full Version : Good news, bad news,good news

Charolette time
08-13-2009, 08:28 AM
The good news is Ive now lost over 225 pounds since January 2008 the bad news is I have given away all my old cloths and dozens of panties, the good news is Im getting to buy all new ones:devil: and hope to soon post some new pictures, of the New Charolette, :) Has anyone else had a weight loss and had to get rid of the bigger sizes, went from a size 34 to a size 12/14, :hugs:Charolette

jennifer easton
08-13-2009, 08:36 AM
No, but Charolette! thats is amazing, I'm so proud of you girl, how and what is your secret!!!!!! Jennifer

JoanAz
08-13-2009, 08:38 AM
Please do tell HOW,,,,:love:

renee k
08-13-2009, 08:40 AM
That's quite an accomplishment, Charolette! Can't wait to the see pictures of the new you!

Renee

Sara Jessica
08-13-2009, 08:47 AM
AMAZING weight loss, much congratulations!!! :)

RachelF
08-13-2009, 08:55 AM
No, but I have to lose 66 pounds (I hope for the year end). I started my diet 6 weeks ago and I have 9 pounds less. I have to do more exercise.

I was thinking about the need for my first forced purge, but I will be more than happy to do it due to weigh being reduced, and buy new stuff!!! In fact I stopped buying new things on the hope I will reach my goal.

Your example is very good welcome, I hope to be writing a similar post by the year end.

Kisses,

Rachel

Charolette time
08-13-2009, 08:58 AM
The good news is Ive now lost over 225 pounds since January 2008 the bad news is I have given away all my old cloths and dozens of panties, the good news is Im getting to buy all new ones:devil: and hope to soon post some new pictures, of the New Charolette, :) Has anyone else had a weight loss and had to get rid of the bigger sizes, went from a size 34 to a size 12/14, :hugs:Charolette

Had gastric by pass surgery on November4 of 2008, and a wonderful Nutrutionest who taught me how too eat properly, and a great support group, just like crossdressers group. Charolette

Roxy Reid
08-13-2009, 09:03 AM
225 pounds! wow what an accomplishment! well done you! x x

linnea
08-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Congratulations, Charlotte!
I've gone down in weight and one dress size but nothing even close to what you have achieved. That's just terrific! I'll love to see your new pictures. Size 14--ha--I would love to be an 18!
You're an inspiration!

Gerard
08-13-2009, 11:14 AM
225 pounds! wow what an accomplishment! well done you! x x

Indeed.

SherriePall
08-13-2009, 12:26 PM
congratulations. Kind of a radical way of having to buy a new wardrobe.

Jannette H
08-13-2009, 12:39 PM
WOW!! What a loss, I'm positive you are going to enjoy shopping for new outfits with a big smile.
Go get em.

Jannette H

Bobbi Lynn
08-13-2009, 01:21 PM
WOW! Congratulations!

Linda St. John
08-13-2009, 02:21 PM
Inspiring .. I'd love to be a size 12/14..then I could just borrow my GF's stuff !

"Mary"
08-13-2009, 02:48 PM
That's so great Charlotte. Can't wait to hear about and see some of your new things, later.

Thanks for sharing.

briannad
08-13-2009, 02:52 PM
That is amazing Congratulations. I can hardly get off my butt to lose 35lbs which would make a LBD look oh so much better. Congrats again !!

Phyliss
08-13-2009, 04:19 PM
The good news is Ive now lost over 225 pounds since January 2008 the bad news is I have given away all my old cloths and dozens of panties, the good news is Im getting to buy all new ones :hugs:Charolette

Oh the horrors of having to go shopping all over again

Oh drat tee hee

Wonderful for you honey ... Now you'll find that all the cuter clothes are in the smaller sizes.

Frédérique
08-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Has anyone else had a weight loss and had to get rid of the bigger sizes...

Congratulations, Charolette!!! I used to live in Eastern MA. :daydreaming:

A few years ago, when I lived alone, I couldn’t fit into my favorite clothes at all, so I almost stopped dressing up completely. When my sister moved in, discipline returned. I dieted slowly and gradually returned to form. I only had a few larger sizes in my closet – some of them I altered and kept, while others got chucked…

DonnaT
08-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Wow! Congrats Charlotte!

I've lost around 47 lbs. and am planning on loosing a lot more.

I don't know if I can give my bigger clothes away, however, since I tend to regain what I lost. Like I did in 2005.

Maybe I should start, and then I'd have more of a need not to regain the weight in that I'd have a need not to spend more money on larger size clothes.

Congrats again.

Christinedreamer
08-13-2009, 05:59 PM
I am a caregiver for a woman who had GBS in 1998. I am so glad you are under the care of a good nutritionist. That being said, I need to let you know about a couple serious possible complications that your GP and or surgeon need to check for periodically.

The first is called SIBO or Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth. This occurs when the normal flora in your gut is allowed to grow uncontrolled by the normal acid in the GI system. It takes a while to develop and can cause all kinds of severe issues. The test is simple and is called a Hydrogen Breath Test. You drink a special concoction and periodically breath into a bag treated with a chemical reagent.

The normal bacteria in the gut give off hydrogen and methane. The test measures the amount of hydrogen you exhale. Past a certain point of acceptable limit, you are put on a special antibiotic. Simple, no blood work needed.

The other major issue is a lifelong regimen of vitamins and minerals specially designed to be absorbable by GBS patients.

Lastly, if you should need any oral meds they should be sublingual or liquid. Regular tablets do not break down successfully and completely in an altered GI system.

We are taking my GF to Cedars Sinai on the 25th for corrective surgery to remove adhesions etc from her first surgery. We have been dealing with the details of GBS for 10 years and have educated many doctors unfamiliar with the long term effects.

Best of luck on your program but be sure to stay on top the regular GBS checkups.

Miranda09
08-13-2009, 06:09 PM
Yeaaaaaa. Way to go Charlotte. Keep it up. :)

Chiana
08-13-2009, 11:03 PM
You go girl. Awesome achievement.

suzanne
08-14-2009, 12:06 AM
Awesome weight loss! Congratulations! Now go and have a long, happy life. You're going to have amazing fun shopping to replace all your old clothes. The amount of selection available for size 12/14 is mind boggling, espacially compared with your old size. Enjoy and post lotsa pix!