PDA

View Full Version : What is your Ideal girls day with your SO?

Kerigirl2009
08-13-2009, 03:34 PM
If I could have a girls day with my wife I would love to spend it in total girl mode. Start out the day with putting some make up on with my wife and just in general get ready for the day with her. Then off to get our nails and hair done. Then off to the mall for shopping for clothes and shoes. taking a break to peoplewatch. Stop at the makeup counter and finish with a spritz of the new perfumes. Stop and have our photograph taken at a Glamour Shots. Buy this time we need a break, so off to the movies for a chick flick that we can talk about over dinner, in a nice restaurant not exclusive just nice, after dinner a walk along the lake watching the sunset. Then off to our home to get ready for an evening of dancing, Do our hair and makeup again before we leave. Put on very nice party dress for dancing. go downtown to the clubs and make our rounds stopping at all different kinds of dancing clubs until our feet cant dance anymore, then after, back home to a luxurious bubble bath and a bottle of nice wine. Then Candlelight room with petals of flowers sprinkled all over,a massage therapist giving each of us bodyrubs,and foot massages,followed by alot of kissing and holding all while wearing silky negligees, of course this is after the massage therapist packed and left. falling asleep in eachothers arms to wake up feeling refreshed and ready for another day of girl talk. I guess I am a romantic. But this is what I would like, What would you like?

BonnieJG
08-13-2009, 04:07 PM
If I could have a girls day with my wife I would love to spend it in total girl mode,, She has told me that we should but the day has not come :sad:, I have ask her and she said ok, I would like to have dinner, spent the day all dressed up and maybe do nothing all day. maybe go outside for a walk ?

linnea
08-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Just hanging out with my wife, doing some shopping, lunch, a walk in a park, and an evening out for dinner would make a very lovely day; so would going on a hike to a mountain lake and having our lunch on a log near the water, then swimming and toweling each other dry, re-dressing and hiking back to the trailhead.

LACD
08-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Like you and the others, shopping, shopping, dinner, shopping and maybe a movie. LIke others, we have talked about it but it's not happening yet. Maybe one day.

Rachel Morley
08-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Some of the things I was going to say are already included in your post. Basically, it's get up to a breakfast of strawberries and pancakes with coffee, then get all "girled-up" then go and have our nails done together, then go to the mall shopping for cute clothes. Then have lunch somewhere, before going home and putting our feet up and maybe give each other a foot massage. Then have dinner at home before before getting ready to go out. Open a bottle of wine and have a glass while listening to music and putting on makeup and choosing our outfits, then go out for a few drinks and some dancing at a club. Believe it or not I've already done most of these things except it didn't happen all in one day. Going out dancing at a club was my favorite :)

Sally24
08-13-2009, 07:57 PM
This is a compilation of some of the days we've spent together.

Get up and do my 2 hours of shaving and makeup application. She gets up later and does her 15 minutes of preparation and is ready to go!:Angry3:

We wear flats or sandals for comfort as we'll be walking a bit. Jeans and a t-shirt for that everyday look, at least early in the day.

We start out by going to a nice place on Newbury St. in Boston that only serves tea, no coffee. Have a nice cup and some scones or pastries. Then for a little window shopping (who can afford to buy anything in these boutiques?).

Then off to our favorite thrift store for a little over an hour. We've learned how to go thru the racks quickly and find the "good" stuff. She doesn't try on anything, I try on everything and put 1/3 of my choices back on the racks. We end up with 2 huge bags of clothes and a few shoes for our troubles!

We head over to the mall and check out more stores, more window shopping than real shopping. After awhile we stop in one of our favorite places for lunch, The Cheesecake Factory. I love their Ahi or the Tomale Cakes! We have a wonderful time talking with the waitress and seeing how few people give us "the look". Then we pack up our cheesecake to go as we don't have any room left in our bellys.

After a bit more driving around and touristing we go get cleaned up for the evening. A nap for her, another shower and shave for me, with new evening makeup. Now she does stop and put a bit more time into her makeup for an evening look. We put on dresses for the evening, a little dressy, but certainly not gowns. We stop for a little drink in a nearby cocktail lounge then on to the theatre.

We prefer comedys and musicals and this one is both. She always feels a little sorry for me because I can only gaufa or snicker, no big loud laughs because I don't have a very girly laugh. After a wonderful show we stop off for a dessert(s) instead of supper. Follow that with a nice flavored coffee or cappacino.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If my wife liked dancing, at this point I would love to hit one of the dancing places in one of the clubs or hotels. We could dance with each other, or if lucky, a couple of polite men who just wanted to have a dance or two.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
After that, a nightcap and then off to bed in our nightgowns for a restful nights sleep full of dreams of tomorrow!:love:

Phyliss
08-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Today it was get her up around 8 and serve her breakfast ( already made) then let her get ready for our appt at the salon. We both had pedicures, and facials, I had planned on both of us getting manicures also but the nail tech had a family emergeny and only had time for S.O. (I gave up my time so she could get hers done) rescheduled for tomorrow for me.
That was about all we did today. Not much of a dancer and not into shows, so just being together doing small things is plenty of fun for us.

I figure that just being able to what I did today is about a zillion light years ahead of where I was 4 years ago.

Of course I was wearing girl clothes, plaid shorts, open toe sandals to show off my last pedicure, lavendar polo shirt ( snug enough to be able to see the outline of my molded cup bra, if you were looking for that)

Oh, BTW after our salon appt stopped at a local eatery and had lunch.

Just had a nice time with my wife of 38 years as of this past Aug 11

Kerigirl2009
08-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Well so far it sounds as though we are all romantics that just enjoy the company of our wives or SO. We just want to spend some time with them in the same way they want to spend time with us. Just girlied up

Bethany_Anne_Fae
08-14-2009, 01:08 AM
We take a trip over to Sephora or Ulta and peruse the cosmetics! Loads of fun and no one blinks an eye ;)

*hugs*

Zarabeth