PDA

View Full Version : Camping and Dressing

Raychel
07-16-2005, 09:46 AM
Does anyone know of any campgrounds that I can go to with a travel trailer that allows dressing. Preferably in the northeast US

DanaJ
07-16-2005, 09:48 AM
Yes, every single one. Why would they need to "allow" you to dress?

DanaJ

Raychel
07-16-2005, 09:52 AM
:lol: :duh: I guess I deserved that. I stand corrected, Crossdressing

DanaJ
07-16-2005, 10:01 AM
Well, I thought of that too - but my answer stands. It all depends on how "out" you are. Or were you asking if there are specific "CD campgrounds"?

DanaJ

Raychel
07-16-2005, 10:10 AM
I guess that is what I am looking for CD specific Campgrounds :rolleyes:

Amelie
07-16-2005, 10:47 AM
I have an idea of what you are trying to say. It's similar if someone was to ask if there were any CD friendly clubs or bars that they know of. Are there any known CD friendly camping grounds? Sorry, I don't know of any.

But I have heard of a CD group that goes out on a retreat to the country, I can't remember the name, it has been quite awhile since I heard of them.

Amelie

Julie York
07-16-2005, 10:50 AM
I haven't got anything constructive to add (other than I can't imagine a CD camp site. Well actually I can but it's too bizarre to go into.) but I just LOVE the title of this thread! Great stuff.

alise
07-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Does anyone know of any campgrounds that I can go to with a travel trailer that allows dressing. Preferably in the northeast US

I know one in the beautifull south of france, in "le cap d'agde"; Sure that my answer is not helping, but i've tried :)

Good luck, hope you'll find a nice place, with nice open minded people, and that you'll have a beautifull weather ....

DonnaT
07-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Maybe you should ask if anyone knows of a campground or RV park that prohibits CDing.

I know of none.

If you are comfortable with your neighboring campers seeing you enfemme, then do what you want.

If you're really worried, call ahead and ask.

Billi49504
07-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Do a search for gay or lesbian campgrounds and rv parks. They are very open to cd'ers.

Mandy Salamander
07-16-2005, 05:52 PM
Wow!!! NE US???...really not seeing the problem here,,just wishing I had these kinda choices this close to home,,most envious!!!,,doo google about a bit for specific canpsites, but try in upstate New York, the Catskill and Adirondack Mtns offer excellent camping facilities and the people seemed really quite tolerant towards me,,,throughout most of Vermont as well, with my particular fave being around St Albans on Lake Champlain,(eeek,,maybe, you'll see the monster!!!),,,another personal fave, though a little further away are the wetlands in No Pennsylvania around Milford,(as featured on the X-Files),,again I found the locals tolerance and camping first-rate,,,,as a herpetologist, I go camping quite a bit, and nearly always en femme and really can't remember having a bad experience in combining the two,,,doo leave the 4 in. spiked heels and leather minis at home, dress casually-jeans,capris,shorts,halter tops and tees, just get out and have fun,, remember, your love of camping and the outdoors gives you something in common to start with, lose your inhibitions, and they'll lose theirs,,,,,good luck,,havefun,,hope you enjoy your trip!!!