PDA

View Full Version : A little more progress

Bethany38
08-13-2009, 06:56 PM
So I know it has been a few days since anyone has heard a peep out of me. I have been rather busy over the past couple of days. For those of you whom do not know me, I came out a few weeks back to everyone important to me. Most everyone took the news rather well except for one or two nay sayers. Now for the whole reason I am writing tonight. Today my niece came over to hang out with us. Her and my wife were hanging out and talking, and my niece told my wife she wanted to do my makeup & hair. OMG I was so hoping one of my nieces would want to help me out one of these days. My wife helps where she can, but is not really good with makeup. So tonight my niece and I are going to bring out Bethany and see what comes of it. This is probably the coolest thing that has happened to me in a long time. Any how I just though I would share the news with my sisters. Have a great evening ladies, and I will let everyone know how this turns out...:daydreaming:

joann07
08-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Congradulations to you. :cheer:
It's so nice to hear that things worked out and your family supports you, especially your niece.
I'm sure she will do a wondeful job in bringing out Bethany.

I don't think I could ever come out to my family or relatives.
Although, I do have one cousin who found out by accident, but the good thing is, he and his wife are cool with it.
It couldn't have been a better scenario because ironically they live in San Francisco and everyone knows that San Fran is one of the most open cities in the U.S.

Hugs!

Kim_Bitzflick
08-14-2009, 02:06 PM
That's wonderful! Please post pics.

Bethany38
08-14-2009, 02:12 PM
I have posted pics they are in the pic section under Bethany keeps on trying. I think they are probably the best ones I have shot yet.:) I am not that good at this yet,but I am learning:D:D:D....