PDA

View Full Version : Finally showed them Kimberly

Kimberly
07-16-2005, 11:42 AM
So we're clearing out my room for:

1) Packing so that me + family can move.
2) For National Youth Theatre ... six weeks, starting sunday.

I need to hide my fem stuff, so I ask my best friends to take it for me, so that it doesn't get messed up in the move. But it's not as simple as them just taking it, they have to get me to dress up, don't they!! :p

Okay... so I do. It's great - they choose an outfit out of the limited resources I have (like, 3 skirts and 1 top!! lol) and I change in the bathroom, come back out in my 4" heels and a black skirt and powder-yellow top... and they like it!!

I'm so pleased I didn't freak them out in the slightest... in fact, I kept the heels on most of the afternoon! It was great to get comments like, "you can walk in them!!" and "It's weird how well it suits you!"

I also remember them saying "you wouldn't think you were a crossdresser unless you said something about it!! wow..." So I must be doing something right; covering up my female persona, whilst displaying it well whilst en femme.

-"Do you perade up and down in front of the mirror?"
-"Yes... :o :p"

... hehe. Well I do!

Julie York
07-16-2005, 12:38 PM
I think that Kamal on Big Brother has done a young generation of CDs a good turn. Though he is a raving cartoon cliche of a CD. I think younger people aren't to freaked by it.

Not so sure he's done me any favours though.

Good luck with the move.

Break a leg.

Kimberly
07-16-2005, 12:42 PM
Like my friends said actually:

"I bet if you dressed, or said something in our 'group' they wouldn't bat an eyelid!" ... probably not, but those I don't get on with would sure have something to say about it.

Deelite
07-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey Kimberly,

I am so pleased for you!

Luv Dee.

JocelynG
07-16-2005, 12:57 PM
That is really awesome Kimberly. Have them take a photo next time so you can let us know how you looked. It is fun modeling for someone else instead of the mirror isn't it? Now you have some friends who can give you pointers especially if any of them are girls

emmicd
07-16-2005, 01:02 PM
Kimberly,

Sounds like you have some real nice understanding friends. You must have been very happy to wear you femme outfit and gain acceptance that so many of us seek. I am very happy for you and look forward to seeing a picture sometime.

Good luck with your move and I hope you still will be able to dress up but it sounds like you and your wardrobe will be apart for a little bit.

Take care.

Emmi

Hugs and kisses!

Tristen Cox
07-16-2005, 02:23 PM
Good friends, too bad you can't dress for 6 weeks though. That's going to suck(understatement) See you back In August ;)

Kimberly
07-16-2005, 02:50 PM
bye bye, girls!!

The time will fly by, and before you know it, pics will be up from me :p

Tamara Croft
07-16-2005, 03:46 PM
bye bye, girls!!

The time will fly by, and before you know it, pics will be up from me :p
Have fun and cya when you get back :hugs: