PDA

View Full Version : I did it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeniferMN
08-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Got both ears pierced today!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy!!!!!! Can't wait till I can wear the "good stuff" xoxo Jenifer:daydreaming:

Kerigirl2009
08-14-2009, 06:00 PM
I still only have my left pierced but I am planning on piercing the right hopefully this weekend. I would love it too. wanted to pierce along time ago Way to go girl

Tina P Hose
08-14-2009, 07:44 PM
I have gave hole in my lobes a tought, maybe one day, what the hell.:daydreaming:

Emmalee_Summers
08-14-2009, 08:10 PM
I would love to get my ears pierced but cant get up the nerve to do so. :battingeyelashes:

TxKimberly
08-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Good for you! Your gonna love the ear rings you will get to wear now. :D

lilyrose
08-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Sweetie,

They're your ears. Very exciting to have them pierced. (This said by someone who still wears clip-ons.) You're going to love it, I'll bet.

Lily Rose

Michelle S
08-14-2009, 08:43 PM
You go girl!

I got mine pierced a couple of years ago. My So went with me. I was somewhat embarrassed that I had to keep the studs in 24/7 for several weeks. They really do not fit my guy persona. Now I wear earrings at night so the holes do not close up and of course when I go out en femme.

Gabrielle Hermosa
08-14-2009, 08:57 PM
Congrats on the new accessory holders, Jenifer. :)

I'm sure crossdressing will be a hole lot funner now. :heehee:

vikki2020
08-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Yeah girl! Go for the nice long "dangly" ones first! :daydreaming:

dawnmarrie1961
08-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Jenifer, Congratulations!!!

Since you just got them done don't forget to keep them clean so they heal up nicely and you don't end up with an infection.

Don't go wearing the long dangler or hoop rings yet. Take you time and find out what's right for you.

You may also find that depending on the length of you nails some ear rings can be a pain to put on. I've lost many an ear ring down the sink that way. So its best to not put them in over a sink! Unless you are good at plumbing!

Be safe. Be smart. "And away goes ear rings...down the drain."

Dawn Marrie

Veronica 1
08-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Yay, you go girl. I hope that you enjoy the new accessories.

Elizebeth
08-14-2009, 09:28 PM
good for you

PretzelGirl
08-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Awesome. Now comes 6 weeks of piling up your stock of earrings followed by weeks of going "which ones have I not tried yet".

Teri Jean
08-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Jen, that is so sweet and the door is now open to discover the beauty of pierced ears. Take the time to clean them and the earrings and also remember to follow the instructions as to when you can take the nerxt step. Lastly don't go to heavier earrings rightaway but work up to them. You will feel better in the long run.

Huggs Teri

NathalieX66
08-14-2009, 10:42 PM
Yeah girl! Go for the nice long "dangly" ones first! :daydreaming:

No...Seriously don't!!!

Wait awhile to get the full heal. Any damage early on can be permanent, and people will notice, therefore make sure you heal right.
Otherwise, congrats...and welcome to the exclusive club of pierced ears.

Diane Smith
08-15-2009, 12:35 AM
I've lost many an ear ring down the sink that way. So its best to not put them in over a sink! Unless you are good at plumbing!

Be safe. Be smart. "And away goes ear rings...down the drain."

For sure! I've learned to get in the habit of closing the stopper in the sink whenever I'm going to be handling my earrings in the bathroom. But that was only after losing maybe a dozen of them over the years!

- Diane

Marissa
08-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Great for you, Jenifer.. like it was said you will enjoy the much larger choice on which earrings to wear.. :)

so jealous of you.. :sad::eek:

I'll do it but have to wait a few more months until it won't be a big deal to coworkers.. soon..marking my calender :daydreaming:

JeniferMN
08-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Too all that are aprehensive, IT'S NOT THAT BAD. I was very surprised at how I felt the same way up until I sat in the chair and had it done. You should have seen the little girls watching with wide eyes! After I had it done the aprehension immediately turns to pride and you really don't care what anyone thinks. It's VERY liberating. JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!
You won't regret it. xoxoxo Jenifer

minirach88
08-15-2009, 08:25 PM
Yay, good for you- earrings are fun to accessorize with. Just make sure you dont switch the default ones out until a few months when theyre completely healed.

I remember when I got mine done with a stud gun- I actually went with my mom and sister. My sister wanted my ears pierced and convinced my mom to let me. Good times.

But I think ear lobe piercings arent that bad, I see them on everyone from young to older guys.

Sondra Rhonda
08-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Congrats, enjoy your new add on and wear some nice rings.

dawnmarrie1961
08-15-2009, 09:41 PM
For sure! I've learned to get in the habit of closing the stopper in the sink whenever I'm going to be handling my earrings in the bathroom. But that was only after losing maybe a dozen of them over the years!

- Diane

Diane, And it's usually you only lose one ear ring at a time. I so afraid to throw the other one away thinking I might find the lost one. Now I have a container full of of singles. I go through them from time to time to see if any match up. We tend to become pack rats about those sorts of things. Hair thingies as well.

Be safe . Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

Rebecca Lynn 33
08-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Congratulations! I have one in each lobe and 1 in my left cartilage. I find that if I have a bad day and don't have the time to dress, I can put in a pair of hoops or danglies and I feel at ease. I would like to add another set of holes in my lobes and a belly button ring.

Diane Smith
08-16-2009, 03:25 AM
Diane, And it's usually you only lose one ear ring at a time. I so afraid to throw the other one away thinking I might find the lost one. Now I have a container full of of singles. I go through them from time to time to see if any match up. We tend to become pack rats about those sorts of things. Hair thingies as well.

Be safe . Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

I've often wondered what would come spilling out if someone opened up the trap under the bathroom sink. I've never had to do it, but there could be 25 years worth of lost earrings, bobby pins and hair clips in there. Wonder what story I'd have to make up to tell the plumber?

- Diane