PDA

View Full Version : maybe some one can help

maine_cd
07-16-2005, 12:18 PM
im just curious if im the only one but i believe im not just a cross dresser .
I love the looks of beautiful women but have never really been satisfied with a woman only been with a guy couple of times but only done oral and really enjoyed it.
Heres my situation i live in a small town so coming out is not even a thought.
so this keeps me in sooooooooo much which in turn i believe is the reason im on zoloft. not sure what im getting at but if this is like anyone else i would really like to hear about it.
I really need to put this to rest one way or another but am a coward thats why i have so much respect for alot of you women.

Julie York
07-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Given that you are 40 years old I'd have thought you would have worked out if you are gay or not by now.

But maybe you just don't find women sexually interesting. That in itself doesn't mean you are gay. It just means you are not interested in sex.

As to taking tranquilisers, or whatever, that would only be relevant if your desire to go out dressed was so great that it was causing you distress.

What is it that you actually want to know?

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-16-2005, 01:19 PM
i live in a small town so coming out is not even a thought.
Why?

Jasmine Marrie
07-16-2005, 01:43 PM
if you feel good about your self then don't let anyone put you down it's ok to feel these fellings hope you are ok

Deborah757
07-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Are you asking if you might be gay or if you might be transsexual?

DonnaT
07-16-2005, 03:54 PM
If you like sex with men, then you're gay. Crossdressers can be gay too. Sexual orientation is different from gender identity.

Since you posted in the transexual forum, it appears you have an idea that because you like sex with men you are transexual. Again, sexual orientation is different from gender identity.

Not all transexuals seek relationships with men.

In general terms, if you like wearing women's clothes, you are a CD. If you want to be a woman you are TS.

So, where do you think you fit based on the foregoing?

Julie
07-16-2005, 04:47 PM
I remember seeing a documentary where a gay man thought he was a transsexual and figured he's a woman in a man's body. Why else would he be attracted to men? So he convinved himself he needed to have gender reassignment surgery. He had not gone on hormones, nor had any hair removal done or taken any other typically normal steps toward transitioning.

He arranged for his surgery in a hospital and with doctors that knew nothing about the Standards of Care. So on the day of the surgery he is sedated to a state of immobilization but still conscious. As he's being wheeled down the hall to the surgery room he realizes this is a mistake and wants to stop the surgery but he can't talk, he can't move. The surgery is performed.

In the documentary he's being interviewed in a hotel room. He looks like a normal man as he tells his story but then says, "I didn't know then I was gay. So now I'm a man with a vagina." This is one example why the Standards of Care should be followed.

Of course there's the case of a man who had GRS, successfully and happily lived as a woman for many years (and was quite beautiful) then decided to go back to being a man. The equipment down south didn't work but he was still happy he changed back.

So if you have questions about who or what you are, seek professional help so you don't end up a mistake.

Rachel_740
07-17-2005, 12:23 AM
Why?

I ask the same question - why is living in a fairly small community a problem to transitioning. The village I live in has less inhabitants than the company I work for and I've had no problems with any of them (work or home).

Anne