PDA

View Full Version : Not Sure if my Mother Knows

Veronica Nowakowski
08-14-2009, 07:26 PM
well, I've been crossdressing for years, using clothing that goes hand in hand with what I've used for a homemade sex doll. My mother had found things in my room, all put away, for years. She purged it on many occasions, often with me retrieving it and washing it.

Since I got my own place, I've been more relaxed with it. She has noticed perfume in my medicine cabinet (which I blamed on my friend who stays over, which also led to her accusing me of having an affair with a married woman :/) and she noticed my eyes were darker and asked me if I was wearing makeup the night before. Today she came unannounced while I was at work and put a bunch of women's clothing in my laundry room into my closet, still on the hangers.

Does this sound like she'd still be in the dark?

deja true
08-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Maybe she's hoping that the clothes belong to your "friend who stays over"...

Maybe it's time to have the talk!

:strugglin:

Veronica Nowakowski
08-14-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm not doing that unless I absolutely have to. She's a very irrational woman. If I brought over a friend that crossdressed, en femme, she wouldn't think anything of it. If I said I did it, I don't think it would be nearly that easy.

Tina P Hose
08-14-2009, 07:53 PM
Sounds like she needs to mind her own business, and she won't be minding yours......thanks to Hank Williams.:drink:

Sallee
08-14-2009, 07:57 PM
She knows maybe she doesn't want to know but she knows

Emmalee_Summers
08-14-2009, 08:17 PM
I have to agree she knows

sportsfan56
08-14-2009, 11:40 PM
I would side on the you may be caught unless you have a female friend or can come up with a good lie. If not I would listen to the psots above

sterling12
08-14-2009, 11:51 PM
Yeah she knows, but maybe she has convinced herself that she doesn't want to know. Moms are like that, they always want to believe in the best outcome. If there's a Girlfriend, (in her mind or otherwise) then The Clothes must belong to The Girlfriend and putting the clothes away would be sending a "friendly" message that "I know your co-habiting with my son".

But, I took a look at your profile. Your twenty seven! It's about time for Mommy to be staying out of your place and respecting your privacy. If she can't do that, then I would change The Locks and NEVER give her a chance at The New Key.

It's always easy to let Mom do the laundry, clean up around the place, watch the animals, but you will find it hard to ever become an adult in her mind if you don't establish your Independence.

Enough! You know this stuff already...just reminding you.

Peace and Love, Joanie

gretchen_love
08-15-2009, 01:51 AM
In my opinion, it is time to have the talk. Since she brought over some clothes, she knows at some level. Even if you never dress in front of her, it might be good for you to have a good friend/ mother who knows.

Marissa
08-15-2009, 02:37 AM
Have to agree with Gretchen, that if she 'brought' stuff over..then she knows.. even if not and she is someone to be recken with..maybe the time has come to face the music.. see what happens.. maybe it will be for the better.. :daydreaming:

Rachel05
08-15-2009, 05:01 AM
I was pretty convinced my mum used to know about me, I was never really sure but she used to make the odd comment about some of her clothes and panties every now and then, like she knew and she wanted to discuss it but wanted me to make the move first.

Well we never did and we sure as hell won't now, but my guess is she is looking down on me and saying you little devil, I knew you were !!!!

The stupid thing is that I feel now is I am sure she would have been okay with it because she was a very understanding person, so I regret not taking the chance while I had it, lesson learnt maybe!

Veronica Nowakowski
08-15-2009, 07:09 AM
Well, one way or another, this will be interesting then.

JenniferR771
08-15-2009, 08:18 AM
Let her "discover" more and more. When she is ready to talk. She will let you know. Just be ready to answer her questions and have some good sources, books and sites on hand to add more independent information. Like Gabrielles's site for instance.
Or Crossdressers.com.