PDA

View Full Version : wow - what a buzz

tv_rachael
07-16-2005, 12:55 PM
ok - so i have just bought a new place, and its about 30 metres from my old place, i am using wifi - and the router is in my old place -
i got all dolled up and dressed 2day - been great - but wanted to use the net - uh oh my laptop didnt have the correct mac address - so i had to pop out fully enfemme (v short denim skirt white top and shoes and the rest ;), back to my old place - well any neighbours must have seen cause its broad day light -

ahhh well - was such a buzz, specially hearing those heels click as I walked.

:)

JocelynG
07-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Sounds like quite the experience Rachael. I agree it is wonderful to hear high heels on pavement especially if I'm wearing them

Deelite
07-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah, i sort of know what you mean, ive been dressed all day, this morning i went into the conservatory to open the doors (really warm in the South East), i could of easily been seen by any of my neighbours, i know its only a few feet out in the open, but i still got a buzz from it!

By the way, if that's you in your avatar, then you are stunning girl!!

Luv Dee.

tv_rachael
07-16-2005, 01:29 PM
:)
thanks yes thats me in the piccy :)

xxx

DonnaT
07-16-2005, 04:02 PM
You walked the whole way? :eek: Good job! :clap:

xam
07-16-2005, 04:11 PM
I bet it's a wonderful and exciting experience. BTW can we see more of your pic!

Khriss
07-16-2005, 06:46 PM
Rachael , I can relate though I walk/drive at night,,,though I'm thinkin' the neighbour's 'buzz' would be ; "who's the new 'hottie' over at.... :)
and Dee, pull on the grey boots!! That'll get their attention! hehe xx"K" :eek:

Deelite
07-17-2005, 05:39 AM
(quote) "and Dee, pull on the grey boots!! That'll get their attention! hehe xx"K"

Oooh yeah, one day, maybe with all you girls as well!
(that'll get the curtains twitching!!) :D

Luv Dee.