PDA

View Full Version : My Amazing Wife Part2

tinaashley
08-15-2009, 12:34 AM
A couple of years ago I wrote about my Amazing Wife. She is. That thread is now closed but I'll try to copy it somewhere. This is it:
My amazing wife
It was in May of this year that I first raised the subject of CDing with my wife. She was very supportive right from the start. Don't have many opportunities to dress fully due to 2 kids at home. However, I wear a bra most nights and sometimes a nightie.
She and I have gone through all her clothes to se which might fit me and she has given me some items. We go shopping for bras together (I now have eleven) and she encourages me to keep my chest, arms and legs shaved. She recently said that I should pluck my eyebrows a bit so I have begun to pluck them little by little.
We went and bought a dress recently from a large department store, which is a tight fitting black and white one which just reaches the knees. As soon as we got home she told me to try it on as she wanted to see it on - it fitted beautifully an felt great. At that time she suggested that we should go out to a movie sometime. This was planned for last Friday when both the kids were away. During the week she suggested that I might get another wig so I didn't need any further prompting. I went to Celebrity Wigs in Chapel Street and told the sales assistant that already had an "Intrigue" wig but wanted one a bit linger with a wave in it. She brought some out and ended up buying the Rene style which is black and reaches half way down my back - fantastic.
Friday came and I began to get ready.My wife is so understanding and we talk about it all the time so I had no hesitation in getting ready in front of her whilst she too was getting dressed. I put on my new wig she agreed that it was fantastic. I put on a dab of perfume - Dioressence - before we left and I drove us to the movie theatre. She went in to buy the tickets and then the plan was for us both to walk straight in minutes before the show started. We could see the door from the street but it wasn't open yet so we just strolled around outside until it opened. I then walked straight in, showed the tix and we were shown to our seats. Although I looked really good the dim lighting helped my confidence. I sat next to a man and I mad sure he saw my polished nails. At the end of the movie we simply got up and walked out in my high heels. Nothing was said and if anybody read me then I didn't notice. I asked my wife if she would have bothered if I had been read or if somebody had said something and she told me that she couldn't care less and as she always says: "there are lots of them out there".
Yesterday, we went to the shopping centre and she asked if I wanted to look for another dress - silly question! We shopped around and I came home with a red print one. The kids were away again last night so I HAD to try it on didn't I? I got fully dressed but we stayed in and had a nice evening.
She is so understanding and nothing gets to her. We speak very openly about my CDing and I have mentioned to her that I must have some hormonal imbalance as I feel more feminine than masculine and I have large breasts (20C). Even though my breasts are large I tease her that I would like them like hers and that I will speak with our local doctor about giving me something to enlarge them - she said thats OK too. I have even spoken to her about a potential sex change. She said that she wouldn't stop me if thats what I wanted but only negative comment was that the operation would be painful. She often feels my backside and I have told her that I am going to get some stockings and suspenders so that she can feel them under my clothes.
Sorry this is so long but its been a frantic 6 months and I have to say that we are closer than ever before because there are now no secrets and we can talk so openly about everything.
My wife is amazing.

Since then she has been diagnosed with early onset dimentia (she is now aged 52) and her situation has deteriorated fairly rapidly. In April this year she went into permanent residential care. Our 2 kids, 21 and 17, are taking it pretty badly and for a period of time went to live with other family members to give them some relief and support living with other kids of around their ages. Although it is a difficult position to live in and certainly not the way we had planned our later years I have found that the opportunities for me to be Tina on a very regular basis were a great support for me and knowing that my wife was very supportive meant that I didn't feel guilty at all. I began to go out more to the local shopping mall and rejoined the local Seahorse Society and attended one of their unofficial meetings at a local gay pub where I had a great time. But just when everything was going so well my son decided that he wanted to come back home. He doesn't know about Tina so all of a sudden I have to abandon her again. I still see my wife every second day and will continue to do so as I still love her so much.

My sister in England knows about Tina and has seen her on many occasions as we Skype each other, but although we still Skype eachother weekly she doesn't see me as Tina. She too has been very supportive but thinks that its not the best time to reveal Tina to my children.
I'd welcome your comments on whether I should tell them.

heatherdress
08-15-2009, 01:12 AM
Your story is very moving and describes a loving, supportive relationship. I was so sad to read about your wife's condition. I hope you and your family become even closer through this hardship and are able help your wife as best you can.

Marissa
08-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Tina, like Heather, your story was moving in reference to having an SO being so supportive and adding to going shopping or a show.. wow that has to be soo great..

then to read on her health..wow..sorry to hear that.. i give you alot of credit in being the one who is supportive now..when it counts so much..

maybe some day you can have that heart to heart talk with your son.. you might be surprised... unless you have heard his opinions on issues of gays, ts or lez, then you just have to test the waters.. i know you need his acceptance..as the feelings you have about dressing or crossing over seem to be strong..since you discussed it with your wife..

good luck on which ever path you decide.. prayers for your wife.. she is special..

Hugs,

PretzelGirl
08-15-2009, 08:02 AM
I'm sorry you and your family are going through this. I know it is a difficult situation. :hugs:

As far as whether to tell your kids. It sounds like things are very stressful if what you say is the current situation.

If it is stressful for them, is this really the right time? For one, they may not be in the right place to be accepting. Also, if it isn't freely accepted, it could add more stress to their lives. You may be better off waiting until their lives settle down more. As much as you might want to unload/share your dressing, you have to be sure it is the right time for them to have it in their life.

The best of luck to you!