PDA

View Full Version : Re. My other post about not dressing for some

heathr1
07-16-2005, 01:30 PM
weeks.

I've just taken my denim miniskirt out but could not bring myself to wear it.

It just seemed wrong and something I should not be doing.

Jasmine Marrie
07-16-2005, 01:39 PM
heathr pleae don't feel ashamamed if you feel ok then do it dont let nothing stop you from achiving what you really want go for it girl

Ibuki_Warpetal
07-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Is it really cold out?

Find some pants. ;)

Really though if you don't want to, don't.
But don't do anything rash, either.

Natalie x
07-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Heathr

Don't worry. None of us really understands how this thing works. Just put your clothes in the cupboard and take a rest from it. If the urge comes back, all fine and good. If not, then your body is telling you something.

Maybe it is time for something different. Maybe you need a rest from being Heathr.

Whatever, don't try to force anything, but don't give up completely, either. Keep your things for when/if you feel differently.

Just remember that we are all here for you, whether you are dressing or not.

Love, Natalie

heathr1
07-16-2005, 02:14 PM
doing make-up for women/being a make-up artist or becoming a womans hairdresser.

Even considering a part-time college course in that field, but a little worried about what the GGs on the course would think of a guy learning to be a make-up artist/beautician.

I've done make-up for an ex-girlfriend and absolutely love the creative and artistic part of it.

MarinaTwelve200
07-16-2005, 02:30 PM
I think its a good thing that, at times, I feel no need to CD and can go for a month or more without dressing. Its likely something to do with the reason I CD (whatever THAT is) I suspect when the "stresses" that i subconciously CD to releive are NOT present, I feel no NEED to CD.----Actually things would be a LOT simpler and less risky in my life if I NEVER had to do it, but that is not to be. CD serves a function in my psyche. Even after a break, eventually the "need" will surface once again and I will need my FIX.

If I want to 'force it" I find a new item of clothing or makeup, I never wore before might get the urge flowing again. But I wont force it. New stuff comes along every so often as it is, and i must once again CD with it till the novelty wears off.----CD is such a psychologically interesting subject.

MARINA TWELVE

Julie York
07-16-2005, 05:53 PM
Heathr

Don't worry. None of us really understands how this thing works. Just put your clothes in the cupboard and take a rest from it. If the urge comes back, all fine and good. If not, then your body is telling you something.

Maybe it is time for something different. Maybe you need a rest from being Heathr.

Whatever, don't try to force anything, but don't give up completely, either. Keep your things for when/if you feel differently.

Just remember that we are all here for you, whether you are dressing or not.

Love, Natalie

Damn you're good Natalie. Apart from the purple writing. :D

Yeah...ditto.