PDA

View Full Version : Time to Dress - comes to an end

DAWNB
08-15-2009, 07:45 AM
I often read where some of us don't have enough time to dress. Although my wife is not really up to my dressing I do on occasions. She just left for a trip to visit her sister and will be gone about 2 weeks. This gives me plenty of time to dress and I have already started. Am wearing a teal chemise as it's still early morning here in California. Have reddish wig and black earrings along with red lipstick. Feels comfortable and will see what I come up with later in day. I am glad that I found this site and am able to read the different stories from the various members. It helps me to know that there are others out there cross dressing and allows me to be a better Dawn. To all thanks for sharing your stories. Dawn B

Vicky_Scot
08-15-2009, 09:21 AM
Enjoy your 2 weeks, I am sure you will.

Xx Vicky xX

TGMarla
08-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Dress-fest! :D

Jan W
08-15-2009, 11:31 AM
I'll bet you look lovely dear.

Shelly Preston
08-15-2009, 01:45 PM
I hope you enjoy your two weeks :)

sandra diaz
08-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Honey I know how you feel. Before internet there weren’t too many places to find information. Always though that I was the only men with CDs Issues, a freak of nature. How wrong I was, is perfectly normal, for a not so perfect world. The best of my story is that my wife knows about CD’s, she supports me in a passive way. It feels good not having to hide anything from the person I love the most. Sister KEEP ON CDs as long as it feels good, don’t stop

Rachel Morley
08-15-2009, 03:18 PM
It helps me to know that there are others out there cross dressing ...
I know exactly what you mean. I used to think it was not "that common" ... that was before I was online. When I eventually did get a computer and Internet hookup (back in early 2001) I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Seemingly everyone in the world was crossdressing, or that's to say there seemed to be so many people doing it. It's actually pretty common all over the place. This site is a God-send. If it wasn't for people sharing their stories on how they go out etc I doubt I would ever have as much enjoyment as I now do from my "feminine expression" :)

clairemarie
08-15-2009, 05:26 PM
As a rule, finding time to dress does not present too much of a problem. I must admit to having conflicting feelings when my wife travels out-of-town without me. I always want her home but must say I do enjoy having a few days alone to spend all day “in femme”. I will change into guy mode to go out to dinner but I change back as soon as I walk through the door.

This web site is really a miracle. I am sixty-six years old and did not have some of the advantages younger crossdressers have today. I lived most of my life thinking I was “broken”. I had no one to ask. I must say I had my mothers and a few close family members understanding, but that didn’t help explain how I felt. After reading so many first hand accounts and feelings of people just like me, I now feel I have been given a “gift”. I think being a cross dresser makes me a better husband, father, and person.

Claire Marie Hawkins

DAWNB
08-16-2009, 07:24 PM
Good to hear from all of you. I am having a great time and except for first thing this morning I have been dressed all day as Dawn. Has been a good feeling and I do believe that I sometimes use this as a stress relief. When wife is gone I sometimes get upset because I miss her. We have been married 53 years and she has put up with a lot from this "old guy". If you are having problems with your SO because of CD'ing just try a little TLC. May or may not work but at least you are showing that you care. Again thanks for
letting me know your thoughts.

BLUE ORCHID
08-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Times a wasting before you know it it will be September.
.................................................. ....thanks ORCHID

TJ Tresa
08-16-2009, 09:54 PM
I hope you have fun Dawn. Enjoy the two weeks of freedom.

Shari
08-17-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm so jealous of you and all the time you have to be Dawn with nobody to answer to.
It's sort of like when you were a teenager and Mom and Dad left you there by yourself.
Freedom.

DAWNB
08-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Well my days of being dressed whenever I want are going to slow down. Wife comes back from her trip tomorrow so I will go back to my occasional dressing. Wife knows but I do not push it when she is home. That way I can dress and not have any problems. It has been a fun filled few days and I have enjoyed myself. I had never ventured out but did go for a drive and did get out of the car at a park nearby. Was dark but park was lit and somewhat busy. So I sat at a bench for about 1/2 hour then headed home. Am dressed now and will be for rest of day as I don't have any plans. Just got to feed myself and watch some TV. Well hello to all and will be posting off and on. One big thing to remember is that if your SO allows you to dress even on a few occasions be thankful!! You could be like others that have lost their SO because of what we do.