PDA

View Full Version : I may have embarrassingly outed myself by email

joannemarie barker
08-15-2009, 03:36 PM
I took a rather rubbish pic to be my profile pic earlier with my phone.I then sent the pic to my email so I could save it on my computer.afterwards I wanted to delete the evidence so on my phone email I deleted it then went to the trash section to delete it permanently.I did but it was there twice so I deleted it again and then it hit me that if it was there twice I could have sent it to my girl friend that I mail when she's at work :(
now I will be in panic mode til Monday when she goes to work.

Ashley Lyn
08-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Life will be so much easier if she 'did' find out! :o She might even enjoy the scenario!! :daydreaming:

ps: Good luck either way.. :battingeyelashes:

Sandra
08-15-2009, 03:51 PM
I take it your GF doesn't know? Well if she doesn't I hope you will come clean, I can just imagine what could be going through her mind on monday if you have sent it to her e-mail at work......see this is why coming clean in the begining is better.

joannemarie barker
08-15-2009, 03:59 PM
she's not my girlfriend she's a girl friend :)
I have known her for years and she will be shocked if I sent it to her and I don't think it'll be in a good way

Sandra
08-15-2009, 04:08 PM
I could have sent it to my girl friend that I mail when she's at work :(

Okay:)

Just the above sounds like she was your GF.

You never know she may be totally ok with it :)

joannemarie barker
08-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Thanks girls :) yeah I couldve phrased the friend part better
I can't see her liking me in bikini and swim skirt x

PaulaJaneThomas
08-15-2009, 04:38 PM
You mean she doesn't/didn't know? That's deceitful.

joannemarie barker
08-15-2009, 04:46 PM
I don't decieve anybody I'm just a private person lol :)

az_azeel
08-15-2009, 04:53 PM
If its the picture in your profile... then it does not show your face.. and you can always say it was a female relative that sent it to you and by mistake it ended up in an e-mail.. .. good luck on whatever the outcome..

MJ
08-15-2009, 04:55 PM
well good luck on monday then . just remember it's better to be truthful sis

joannemarie barker
08-15-2009, 04:57 PM
If its the picture in your profile... then it does not show your face.. and you can always say it was a female relative that sent it to you and by mistake it ended up in an e-mail.. .. good luck on whatever the outcome..

Thank you but I don't think it'll work x

lilyrose
08-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Joanmarie,
Who knows why you did it? It might be that your unconscious was prodding you. Good luck with things.

Lily

joannemarie barker
08-15-2009, 05:50 PM
OMG I'm so dumb.ignore everything girls.of course it was in the trash twice.ideleted it from the inbox and the sent box *blush*

az_azeel
08-15-2009, 05:53 PM
OMG I'm so dumb.ignore everything girls.of course it was in the trash twice.ideleted it from the inbox and the sent box *blush*

Propblem solved then... :doh::doh: ...your not blond by any chance are you :heehee:

joannemarie barker
08-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Lol I am a true blonde yes :) x

az_azeel
08-15-2009, 06:51 PM
Issue resolved by member and thread closed by request..