PDA

View Full Version : I just love golf!

TGMarla
08-15-2009, 04:09 PM
My wife works on Saturdays. It's the perfect time for me to get completely en femme and spend some real time in girl-mode. And it's the third day of the PGA Championship. I always make it a point to watch the majors. So I threw a pretty dress on this morning, turned on the golf, and cleaned house all day. Perfect. June Cleaver would be envious!

Hey, I know I'm weird, but golf and crossdressing are a few of my favorite things! There's nothing like combining the two and getting something done while I'm at it. :D

Michelle Charles
08-15-2009, 04:40 PM
I'm right there with you Marla,my wife is home or I'd be dressed too.
Michelle

LisaM
08-15-2009, 05:25 PM
I love golf too! although I am not en femme like you.

April Renee
08-15-2009, 05:43 PM
I love the game of golf. My wife had to work this morning too and I was in my team PINK VS sweats and a tank watching the PGA. I have a set of TaylorMade R7's that I play with.
The old timers have a saying about the origin of the name and I don't know how true it is but its supposed to mean...
Gentleman Only Ladies Forbidden...I say HA!!!

April

Hope
08-15-2009, 11:29 PM
The last time I had a set of clubs made I tried to get pink shafts - but the guy building them for me wouldn't do it... some rubbish about shaft flex and men's shafts not coming in pink... if he knew how I played golf, he would know that having the wrong shaft wouldn't matter.

Andrea Renea
08-16-2009, 05:12 AM
I love golf too.

I played yesterday, then came home and watched the PGA.

Hope, Bubba Watson on the PGA tour has a pink shaft in
his driver. He averages over 300 yards.

Andrea

Teri Jean
08-16-2009, 06:54 AM
Watching golf with the vaccume in my hand is just wrong but picking up the floor with a micro mini is very enlightening for the neighbors. LOL Just remember to wear you pretty panties. LOL

Huggs Teri

Sara Jessica
08-16-2009, 07:35 AM
Sounds like a nice way to spend an afternoon Marla!!!

Michelle123
08-16-2009, 09:57 AM
how wonderful marla. And from the pics I have seen of you, I bet you had on some very lovely nylons too.

kristinacd55
08-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Me too Marla, except someone's always home with me so no girl time for me! I'm also in 3rd place in the pool I'm in, so I still have hopes for today!
I'm waiting for mine to go out too! :)

TGMarla
08-16-2009, 12:23 PM
Tiger will tee off shortly after noon. My wife and her sisters will be attending a graduation party for her niece.

Heeeere we go again! :D

(And yes, Michelle, I was wearing some lovely nylons!)

docrobbysherry
08-16-2009, 12:28 PM
Hey! How about that shot Tiger made on the 16th last week!?:thumbsup:

OOPS!:o

Shelly Preston
08-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Marla your might get more dressing time if it goes to a Playoff ;)

Jaclyn NM
08-16-2009, 01:41 PM
My wife is out for the afternoon, so I'm sitting home dressed, and watching the final round. What a day!

TGMarla
08-16-2009, 02:04 PM
My wife is out for the afternoon, so I'm sitting home dressed, and watching the final round. What a day!
Me too! :D

Sara Jessica
08-16-2009, 02:06 PM
Tiger will tee off shortly after noon. My wife and her sisters will be attending a graduation party for her niece.

Heeeere we go again! :D

Brat!!! ;)

Aleca
08-16-2009, 02:12 PM
I love golf too Marla and play it across the metro area whenever I can afford to. That's great you have that opportunity to dress too

foxyjj111
08-16-2009, 02:25 PM
scratch handicap here!!!
always wanted to play in fem but never had the courage to do so...i always joke that i will have a sex change and play LPGA golf. :daydreaming:. my wife may not approve though. lol.

leesametz
08-16-2009, 03:38 PM
cant stand to watch golf but ive divoted up the fairway pretty well. i mostly like it for the chance to get out and BS with my buddy for a couple of hours...

the reason its called GOLF is because all of the other 4-letter words were taken...

Veronica2009
08-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Not looking good for Tiger:sad:

Megan70
08-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Hey Marla, I'll tell you a TRUE Golf/T-Girl Story. Some 15 years agpo a sister city nearby has a t-group that has several members who would go out as a foursome EN FEMME and book 18 holes for a round of golf at a nearby Golf Club. They didn't give a crab... now that takes stones!. Talk about coming out to the public... thats KICKING DOWN THE DOOR>
Megan

Vicky_Scot
08-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Are they two of your fav hobbies Marla. :doh:

TGMarla
08-16-2009, 06:41 PM
I really don't think I could do 18 holes en femme. I can't really even entertain the thought.

Tiger wilted, Yang brought it. That shot on 18, his second, was nails!

Oh, well.....gotta go change now!

Sara Jessica
08-16-2009, 06:43 PM
I really don't think I could do 18 holes en femme. I can't really even entertain the thought.

DLV has a golf outing as one of it's activities. That'd be a great time to give it a try.

AmiFL
08-20-2009, 08:20 AM
A guy is golfing alone on a quiet Tuesday afternoon when he sees a fairly cute woman golfing alone also. Nice hair, nice athletic legs and a cute miniskirt golf outfit.

He gets up the nerve to ask her to golf with him. She refuses at first, but then say "why not".

Well, they have a great time..... talking golf, football, laughing and playing golf. He played from the white tees and she played from the reds. At the end of the game she won by a stroke.

After the round was over, he asked his new friend to the cluhouse for a drink. Again she was hesitent, but then agreed to go. One drink became many and they enjoyed a great dinner together.

The man then invited her back to his apartment and after the drinks she went along happily. They got there, shared some wine and things began to get amorous. Suddenly the woman pushed him away and said "please stop, I have to tell you something and go home"

The man was confused saying "why, we had a great time all day, why stop now?"

The girl with tears welling up in her eyes said " becauase I really am a man. I like to crossress and I love to golf so once and a while I get all dressed up and go golfing by myself. I try to look as passable as I can and I guess I looked too good today. I did not want this to go this far, but I had a wonderful time with you too. So I am sorry but I guess I should go.

The man was outraged. He grabbed her in his arms, looked her in her eyes and said "So you are telling me that you are a man and not woman. So you only beat me because you hit the ball from the red tees. I want a rematch but this time, play fair.

Mandyflcd
08-20-2009, 08:41 AM
I love golfing and play a round each week. I always joke with the guys I play with that one day I am going to wear a dress so I can tee off from the ladies tees and out drive them all. LOL Now if only I had the guts to do it.

Gerard
08-20-2009, 09:46 AM
I don't like golf, but I have been watching the Tour de France and at the moment the Athletics Championships in Berlin. I saw Caster Semenya win the woman's 800 meter final and hope that she'll be alright after all the fuss that's been going on about her gender. I suppose a lot of people here watch stories like that with more interest than most.

Lorileah
08-20-2009, 09:54 AM
I played yesterday. My normal playing partner had to cancel so I went as a single. As luck would have it I was put in a foursome with two women and another guy. One of the women was very good and she used the in-between tees (back tees for women) and her friend used the reds. It was a fairly normal outing. The woman who wasn't as good as her friend was wearing a Champion Skort and stretch cami top. I spent most the round trying not to be too obvious watching her. They had to quit after 9 so we were doing the formalities of congratulations and shaking hands when I finally said "I have an out fit just like that." (I do). Of course there was the startled look then the sly smile of someone who thinks you are kidding. "Then you should wear it next time and use the red tees" (Ouch?). I took my wallet (actually purse) out of my bag and pulled Lori's older Avatar photo out and handed it to them. "Oh my!, you are beautiful! How long does it take you to do that? When do you do it? Maybe you should dress like that next time." Damn, the other guy was waiting on the tee to start the back nine so I had to say goodbye. Maybe I'll see those ladies again :daydreaming:

P.S. I did better on te back ... guess they were more of a distraction than I thought :)

MWCMDarlene
08-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Marla,

I too love to play golf. I don't get to do as much as I would like. Too expensive ($30.00 to walk) I also like to dress, but don't get to as much as I like. One of my greatest of desires is to play a round of golf in full dress someday. However, the probability of actually doing so is slim and none. The country's deficit will be paid for before that will ever happen.

Our local Country Club had an article about offering "Non-voting memberships" the other day. I am thinking about checking to see if the price is affordable. Then I would be able to play more often.

By the way, there is a saying that if your drive from the men's tees doesn't make it to the ladies tee, you have to wear a skirt for that hole. I keep waiting for someone to hold me to that some day becasue there are some times that I don't make it that far! By the way, my 16 year old son make me play with him from the championship tees (the fartherest ones back)

Mandyflcd
08-20-2009, 08:21 PM
Marla,
By the way, there is a saying that if your drive from the men's tees doesn't make it to the ladies tee, you have to wear a skirt for that hole. I keep waiting for someone to hold me to that some day becasue there are some times that I don't make it that far! By the way, my 16 year old son make me play with him from the championship tees (the fartherest ones back)

I've always heard it as you have to wear your pants around your ankles for that hole. But I like the skirt idea better.

Cami desiree
08-21-2009, 07:31 PM
When I'm at home and can dress up and there is golf on I always watch. I think women's golf is great, watch it any time I can and love to watch those girls swing and their outfits (some of then are very sexy). I only wish I could go out there dressed like them cause I'm actually a very good golfer and would love playing the red tees.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-21-2009, 09:31 PM
I'm not a golf fan (maybe my way of rebelling against my dad who breathes it) but I've definitely spent my share of days sitting around in a dress or skirt while playing Grand Theft Auto on my Xbox. Is that close enough?