PDA

View Full Version : Girls Day Out

Leanne2
08-15-2009, 04:18 PM
My wife and son are out of state for a three day weekend. The elderly lady that I take care of wanted me to take her shopping. I told her that we would have fun on our girl's day out. Yesterday ( Friday ) I picked up my lady friend in boy mode because her adult son was home. Then after we drove to my house she read a magazine while I transformed. I curled my hair and dressed in an above the knee jeans skirt and peasant blouse. Once my makeup was done I grabbed my purse and went out to my car. Bea said that I looked great. First I drove to another town about 30 miles away. I told Bea that I needed to buy a few things at Wal-Mart and did she want to come in. She said she needed a potato peeler but didn't want to get out of the car. I told her that I would hurry.

Fifteen minutes later I came out and walked to the car. When I showed Bea the fancy peeler that I bought she said she had one like that but didn't like it. So I went back inside to return one and buy another. I can pass just fine if I don't talk much but now I had to talk. In my softest voice I explained the return to a lady at the counter. She was very nice and didn't suspect a thing. Soon I was back to the car with the correct peeler.

Then we drove way out into the country to go to a Mennonite general store. I helped Bea get out of the car and into the store with her walker. There was one young girl at the register and several women in the back baking. Of course they all wore long dresses and those flimsy bonnets. Bea is from the old country; coming to the states just after WW2. She loved the old general store.

After we made our purchases it was back into the car. Bea wanted me to take her to another store in the country that she had read about that sold organic beef and pork. It turned out to be a house on a farm. When we parked the farmer drove in behind us. He had been bailing hay and saw us drive up. I helped Bea into the converted garage which now was lined with market type freezers with sliding glass doors on top. Bea bought $65 worth of frozen meat which I put in the trunk. I payed with her money from her purse because she can barely hear. If the farmer read me he didn't let on. Then we drove down the interstate to my home. I quickly changed back to boy mode and then took Bea back to her house. I put the frozen meat in her freezer and then gave her a kiss on the cheek as I left. She winked and said," I enjoyed our girl's day out."

After I went back home I realized that Bea will want to shop at those two stores again. And then I'll also have to be en fem because I was yesterday. What a pity. Leanne

Olivia
08-16-2009, 08:50 AM
Wow, that sounds like a fun outing Leanne, and you friend must be a nice gal too. She sounds like a great person to know. Isn't her acceptance of your femme side cool? Yeah, it's a shame you'll have to do it all again, and then again? Have fun! Olivia