PDA

View Full Version : A Man In A Skirt

DLCarter
08-15-2009, 05:57 PM
I saw a man, dressed normally, except that he had on a skirt. I'm wondering if anyone of you has done this and do you wear panties or nothing underneath?

obsessedwithpantyhose
08-15-2009, 06:06 PM
once in a blue moon ill be in general public in a skirt...

as for under...ALWAYS pantyhose, never panties

ReineD
08-15-2009, 06:14 PM
I watched a street entertainer/comedian/juggling artist the other day. He was very good and he drew quite a large crowd. He had long hair in dreadlocks, a black shirt with red piping on it, a mid-thigh pleated skirt, black socks, and black loafer shoes. No one batted an eye, as far as I could tell, not even my sons. :)

az_azeel
08-15-2009, 06:16 PM
I saw a man, dressed normally, except that he had on a skirt. I'm wondering if anyone of you has done this

I guess as a man i am guilty of this... perhaps thats why im a crossdresser and a member of this forum..:straightface::straightface:

mklinden2010
08-15-2009, 07:11 PM
DLC,

I wonder sorta that same thing, but it's women wearing the skirts that I'm interesting in thinking further about.

What's your deal with the male nether regions and why are you asking us?

Seems like you might be at the wrong URL...

Good luck chatting elsewhere.

andy6432668
08-15-2009, 07:35 PM
I will wear an ankle length denim skirt with panties under with no problems at all in public.

minirach88
08-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Was it a skirt or a kilt?

Kilts are fun to wear in public, with matching flashes, knee socks, leggings, sporran... well it helped there were another 100 people dressed exactly like I was but it was still fun. :)

sissystephanie
08-15-2009, 09:47 PM
If you were in north Georgia maybe you saw me. I go out all the time wearing a skirt, but always with panties and bra! No wig and no makeup, just me and my skirt!:D

Sondra Rhonda
08-15-2009, 09:54 PM
I see lots of men here in So. California wearing kilts.

Intertwined
08-15-2009, 10:14 PM
I saw a man, dressed normally, except that he had on a skirt. I'm wondering if anyone of you has done this and do you wear panties or nothing underneath?

Thats what I always do, I call it my 50/50, skirt and heels, male shirt but usually some wild print, and purse, no make-up or wig.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=90411&d=1244426496
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=76917&d=1227940700

Jeanna
08-15-2009, 10:20 PM

Really? I think you are are on thr wrong site for your fetish!

kellycan27
08-15-2009, 10:49 PM
Really? I think you are are on thr wrong site for your fetish!

Jeanna
Is Maryklinden also in the wrong URL for her so called fetish? Thinking about a woman in much the same way as the OP wondered about men?

Marykilinden.

So it's ok for you to have an interest in those regards towards a woman, but since the OP wondered about men... He needs to browse elsewhere?

This forum is about support,tolerance, and acceptance. Maybe the two of you should be browsing elsewhere? :naughty

Kelly

Charla McBee
08-15-2009, 10:57 PM
I have little desire to frighten the natives although I did discover today that no one cares if I browse the women's clothing and cosmetics at walmart, then proceed to purchase a few items. At peak hours on a Saturday, mind you.

Emma England
08-16-2009, 08:04 AM
I have lost count the number of times I have worn a skirt in public as a man - probably dozens of times.

I always wear panties, regardless of what is over them.

Plasibeau
08-16-2009, 01:55 PM
I have a couple of super long skirts that I'll wear in drab. A nice long white skirt can be incredibly nice on a hot summer day! And of course panties, always.

bobbie anne
08-16-2009, 02:52 PM
I am also a man in a skirt and panties. I do not do make up or wigs. Just a guy who likes to wear a skirt.

kinky_caitlin
08-16-2009, 03:18 PM
I've worn a skirt with a men's polo shirt around the house several times. It feels to to at least have something ladies on and often not enough time to get all dolled up. Normally I wear panties or pantyhose underneath (prefer pantyhose for the no visible panty line look and got to have stockings over my legs) Though on occasion I do wear nothing underneath just for fun.

MissConstrued
08-16-2009, 03:20 PM
I saw a man, dressed normally, except that he had on a skirt. I

Huh. Okay, but for the "except" part.

Being that skirts are anatomically correct for men, and seeing as how the breeze is good for the boys, I don't see skirts as abnormal. I wear them all summer. I work outdoors, so it's simply a matter of wearing what's practical and comfortable.

docrobbysherry
08-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Jeanna
Is Maryklinden also in the wrong URL for her so called fetish? Thinking about wemon in much the same way as the OP wondered about men?

Marykilinden.

So it's ok for you to have an interest in those regards to wemon, but since the OP wondered about men... He needs to browse elsewhere?

This forum is about support,tolerance, and acceptance. Maybe the two of you should be browsing elsewhere? :naughty

Kelly

I believe the point of this ENTIRE site, is to support CDs. For WHATEVER reason, and HOWEVER, they do it. :Angry3:

If U have a Fetish, and wearing clothes of the OTHER sex, has ANYTHING to do with that FETISH, then U PROBABLY belong here!:thumbsup:

I think there R A LOT of fetish dressers here. And some that DON'T approve of them. :eek:

Please remember, "those that live in glass houses", and " that throw the first stone", etc., etc.:brolleyes:

Now, what were U asking, DL?:)

Nicki B
08-16-2009, 07:38 PM

You're thinking of scotsmen (http://www.counterfeitchic.com/Images/Kilt_wind_pic_censored.jpg)... :D

I guess as a man i am guilty of this...

:whistling:

Lorileah
08-16-2009, 07:51 PM
been there done that and have the panties with the logo... Ok no logo :)

meri
08-16-2009, 08:01 PM
I wear kilts frequently as a guy and receive a lot of compliments.

I have worn skirts in public and will more in the future. Right now, my public skirt wearing is frowned upon by my wife, so we have got to work through that before I can venture out into public once again.

I just plain "like" skirts because they are comfortable. I find it frustrating that women can choose to wear skirts or pants depending on their mood, but guys are pretty much confined to pants.

At the Dublin, Ohio Irish festival there were many, many men wearing kilts and it was very gratifying -- they wore all manner of kilts from plain colored utilikilts to high dollar wool tartan kilts. It's clear to me that a lot of guys in our area enjoy the feeling and look of a kilt (skirt by any other name). I think it will just grow in popularity.

kellycan27
08-16-2009, 09:32 PM
To be perfectly honest I think that if more men knew how simply marvelous the feeling and just how comfortable skirts can feel,there would be a whole lot more guys wearing them. My friend MC described it best..."breezy"! Maybe we should keep it a secret. First skirts,then dresses. What next? How boring would it be if EVERYONE started walking around in skirts? :rofl:

Intertwined
08-16-2009, 10:00 PM
I have little desire to frighten the natives.

I do have to admit, I have never had a really bad comment, just some short blurt outs, BUT, there have been a couple of times, you could just see in the persons face, beyond shock.

There was one recently, that the only way I could describe the look on this mans face when he saw me, , , Is like when my Windows Laptop freezes, he went into mental lock.

Ralph
08-16-2009, 11:11 PM
woman in business suit with pantyhose=professional
woman in business suit with bare legs=SKANK

Is it just my imagination or are people getting unbelievably judgemental around here lately? For a bunch of people who gripe (with good reason) about not being accepted for what they choose to wear, statements like the above show an amazing lack of insight.

AlannahNorth
08-16-2009, 11:22 PM
A few times I have been saronged for comfort, at summer festivals where there is firedancing and other such fun things going on. Panties definitely, nothing else would feel right.

MissConstrued
08-17-2009, 12:27 AM
Is it just my imagination or are people getting unbelievably judgemental around here lately? For a bunch of people who gripe (with good reason) about not being accepted for what they choose to wear, statements like the above show an amazing lack of insight.

Kind of like you should *be* a man in a dress...

... but not look like, act like, walk like, talk like, think like, drive like, or pee like a man in a dress. Because then, you're a man in a dress.

And to think, all those years, I thought I was the one who was confused. :rolleyes:

Charla McBee
08-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Kind of like you should *be* a man in a dress...

... but not look like, act like, walk like, talk like, think like, drive like, or pee like a man in a dress. Because then, you're a man in a dress.

And to think, all those years, I thought I was the one who was confused. :rolleyes:

The first thing I learned simply browsing this site before I joined was that there is no right way to go about your crossdressing. We range from people that consider this a fun hobby they do on occasion to people who beleive they were born in the wrong body with all sorts of people in between. I left all doubts and predjudices at the door. Whatever your personal experience is, we're all in this together. Now grab some wine coolers and make friends.

Phyliss
08-17-2009, 03:54 AM
If I'm wearing a skirt then for super sure I'll be wearing "something" under it. I tried the "free" feeling once at home.... really didn't like it.

Like some members here I've recently started to wear a skirt without any wig, forms, or makeup to attemp "passing" , just a guy in a skirt.
Ya know something, it's kinda fun. Don't wear it every where, still getting used to it.

Katrina
08-17-2009, 04:46 AM
I do have to admit, I have never had a really bad comment, just some short blurt outs, BUT, there have been a couple of times, you could just see in the persons face, beyond shock.

There was one recently, that the only way I could describe the look on this mans face when he saw me, , , Is like when my Windows Laptop freezes, he went into mental lock.

Now THAT is awesome! He didn't blue screen, but complete lockup. That's great!

Intertwined
08-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Now THAT is awesome! He didn't blue screen, but complete lockup. That's great!

This is the truth, this crossed my mind when I saw his look...

" Where Is The Master Reset Button "

Kimmy55
08-17-2009, 01:26 PM
I wear skirts on the drive into work almost every day.Always with panties and ocassionally pantyhose.:battingeyelashes:

KandisTX
08-17-2009, 08:18 PM
I will often times wear a kilt in public. Much more comfortable than jeans or slacks, and a lot more socially acceptable than a man in a skirt ;) then again, sometimes I'll just wear whatever I want and not care what people think.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Katrina26cd
08-17-2009, 11:00 PM
I have worn a skirt to the tanning salon

It is easier for me to go out in full femme than just wearing a skirt. I need to get up the guts because I love wearing skirts they are so comfortable.

Who's idea was it to not let men wearskirts

Ralph
08-18-2009, 01:49 AM
Like some members here I've recently started to wear a skirt without any wig, forms, or makeup to attemp "passing" , just a guy in a skirt.
Yay for you! As much as I preach that others should do just that, I'm still not ready to face the consequences if I do, so I just hang back and encourage the rest of you. Can't wait to hear about some of the reactions you're getting.

DonnaT
08-18-2009, 12:30 PM
I've done this, and since always wear panties, then that is what I wear under the skirts.

Emma England
08-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Yay for you! As much as I preach that others should do just that, I'm still not ready to face the consequences if I do, so I just hang back and encourage the rest of you. Can't wait to hear about some of the reactions you're getting.

There are no consequences at all.

I do not get any reaction (either negative or positive).

DLCarter
08-19-2009, 01:20 PM
No, I think you might be at the wrong site.

BritneyLynn
08-19-2009, 02:33 PM
Lately I've been less concerned about people discovering my interest in experiencing feminine clothing and grooming. It's been decades since I let my hair grow out, but only a few years since I got my ears pierced (restricting all but posts and small hoops to the privacy of the house). This month I've developed the courage to venture out wearing long painted nails, small drop earrings and a shoulder bag (it's certainly nice to lighten the load in my pant pockets!) with Bermuda shorts and a tee shirt. I'm not sure if or when I'll develop the courage to wear a skirt around other people, but I seriously doubt I'll be going commando when I do it.

Phyliss
08-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Just have to add another post. Had the chance to go do some errands today, and it being quite hot outside, decided to wear a skirt, no hose and my sandals, along with a polo type of shirt (from the ladies side of the store) hair in my usual pony tail.
At the grocery store this morning got "sweetie ed" , by one of the cashiers, that was nice, went to mall to pay a store bill, zero problem, went to other side of same mall to pay another store bill, walked the entire length, not one comment, except an amazed stare from a 5 yr old.
The end of the day saw me stop at the local "mobility" store to pick up my wife's scooter, ( needed new front steering bearing, not cheap) walked in wearing said skirt and for all the reaction I got, I might as well have been wearing a clown red nose and orange fright wig.
question: why did I get worried about stopping in there?
Even when I took delivery of it from the repair section and had to break it down for transport, the tech didn't have any reaction, of course I made sure to maintain some modesty when bending over to pick it up.

Nicki B
08-22-2009, 07:19 PM
No, I think you might be at the wrong site.

Pardon me - but who is that comment aimed at?

kellycan27
08-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Pardon me - but who is that comment aimed at?

Posters 5 and 11 perhaps? :strugglin

carrie-ann
08-22-2009, 08:41 PM
I think its great and I have pondered that for a very long time. I think if men knew how nice it is to wear a dress instead of pants they wouldnt wear pants agian.

DLCarter
08-22-2009, 09:52 PM
My comment was aimed at MARYKLINDEN, who made a negative comment about me being at the wrong site and I SHOULD CHAT ELSEWHERE

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-22-2009, 10:13 PM
I wore a skirt just yesterday in otherwise "male" mode. It was a knee-length brown skirt with a bit of an a-line to it, and I wore a t-shirt and flip flops with it. And yes I wore panties under it, because I usually wear panties even under men's pants, especially with my recent weight loss as all my boxers don't fit me very well anymore.

Maxi
08-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Just a man in a dress here.

Emma England
08-23-2009, 08:01 AM
What I don't understand is why some muggles get so upset about a guy wearing a skirt.

I mean, what's the big deal?

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-23-2009, 09:36 AM

Not to mention an amazing lack of awareness of current women's fashion trends. Pantyhose are on the outs as far as I can tell, especially nude hose. Just about the only thing that seems to keep them around is the different colored and patterned ones that ladies pair up with boots and stuff as the weather starts to cool a bit.

sherri52
08-23-2009, 09:45 AM
when i am a man i'm a man but when i'm a woman I AM WOMAN

Jenny Brown
08-23-2009, 11:18 AM
What I don't understand is why some muggles get so upset about a guy wearing a skirt.

I mean, what's the big deal?
You're in jolly olde england.
I think the majority here are from the USA.
There's a big difference.
and what's a muggle anyway? cartoon character?:doh:

KimberlyJo
08-23-2009, 11:33 AM
and what's a muggle anyway? cartoon character?:doh:

A Muggle is an ordinary non-magical person in the Harry Potter universe.

I thought it was a cute reference :heehee:

Rachel Morley
08-23-2009, 02:43 PM
This ordinary non-magical person has thought about switching out my jean shorts for a short(ish) jean skirt but otherwise still presenting as a guy in my plain colored t-shirt, khaki baseball cap and flip flops but I just can't seem to get there yet (except at home in the backyard) :)

Emma England
08-24-2009, 08:14 AM
If they are made out of the same material, the same color, the same length - then what are you scared of?

Intertwined
08-24-2009, 10:15 PM
This ordinary non-magical person has thought about switching out my jean shorts for a short(ish) jean skirt but otherwise still presenting as a guy in my plain colored t-shirt, khaki baseball cap and flip flops but I just can't seem to get there yet (except at home in the backyard) :)

If your not ready? your not ready....

I bet your time will come tho....

Here are some thumbnails of me, a guy in a skirt

Me at Lowe's - then me at 6 Flags - and Finaly Ralph's for groceries
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=9644&albumid=927&dl=1232199375&thumb=1 - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=10259&albumid=927&dl=1233114683&thumb=1 - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=9860&albumid=927&dl=1232403938&thumb=1

Andy66
08-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Here are some thumbnails of me, a guy in a skirt

I LOVE that long black skirt! You're awesome. :)

KimberlyS
08-25-2009, 01:54 AM
I gotta say Intertwined you rock.

When I am around home or around people that may know me I hold true to my wifes wishes and present a female or male image that is in line with mainstream society. But when I am away from home and those that know me I tend to bring out my guy wearing femme clothes looks and go without makeup or wig. I find most do not care or notice. Yea I get a few looks and stares, the whatever looks and pauses as their minds need to align with what they are seeing. But those I interact with just treat me like a person.

IMHO, other peoples acceptance and tolerance of you begins with you. If you do not accept yourself how do you expect others to accept you. Being out and about enfemme, being it full femme or 50/50 is all about projecting your self acceptance of yourself through your attitude, actions and interactions with others.

kimberlys
joe in a skirt

RachelTVG
08-26-2009, 10:12 PM
I don't do it but I have seen it.