PDA

View Full Version : Dressup to Undress

emmaTgirl
08-15-2009, 11:26 PM
i spend my morning, getting dolled up, then i feel so comfy for the day:) loving who i am, i just, adore myself, i do all the usual stuff around home have a drink or two;) pose in the mirror mwah! then bi the evening hmmm you know wink wink :D do you enjoy similar days n nights?

Emily01
08-16-2009, 12:04 AM
wink wink....not really......sounds like you're having the time of your life though, good for you!

Charla McBee
08-16-2009, 12:10 AM
I would have spent the better part of the last two or three days completely dressed up but my house has too many big windows. Thus, Agnieszka is a creature of the night when I have the house all to myself. Tonight is one of her nights of course and I feel wonderful.

emmlouise
08-16-2009, 10:36 AM
My problem isn't getting dressed. I tend to change several times each day until I decide what look I am in the mood for.

Joni Marie Cruz
08-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Well, I used to *wink wink* but now dressing and being myself doesn't make me feel *winky* anymore like it used to. But hey, it's all good clean fun, so whatever makes you feel like *winking*, girl.

Have fun.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Chrissie P
08-16-2009, 12:29 PM
That's what men are for...:battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
08-16-2009, 12:48 PM
That's pretty much how I dress. Except that I roll the cameras when I've got everything on!:daydreaming:

My best " wink winking" work is ALWAYS after that. BEFORE anything comes off!:heehee:

Then, I LOVE to hang around dressed the rest of the evening with everything, except the corset, on!:eek:

love heels
08-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Yeh Emma wink wink im with you! Sometimes i dress for a couple of days and wink wink it's all fun and makes me feel good!
I hope i will never stop enjoying dressing even if i do it 24/7 there is always room for fun! :)

samantha48328
08-16-2009, 10:13 PM
I dress 95% of the time and go outside with my wife. I do work around the house both inside and outside while dressed. Shorts and top in the hot weather and dresses or skirts and tops when its cooler. It feels sooo gooood! :) :battingeyelashes:

Frédérique
08-16-2009, 10:23 PM
i spend my morning, getting dolled up, then i feel so comfy for the day
loving who i am, i just, adore myself, i do all the usual stuff around home have a drink or two
pose in the mirror mwah! then bi the evening hmmm you know wink wink
do you enjoy similar days n nights?

It reads like a poem, doesn’t it? I’ve done all this, without the drinking and winking, of course. I’m going to have the chance to get all dolled up again in a few weeks when my sister goes on a short trip. I can’t wait, and neither can the mirror…

Shelby
08-16-2009, 10:48 PM
I spent the whole day dressed. Put on some shapewear and a nice pair of tight jeans and t-shirt. I am actually surprised at how good I look. My only down side is my face and hair. Once I master that, I want to hit the town more often.

Ralph
08-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Agnieszka is a creature of the night when I have the house all to myself. Tonight is one of her nights of course and I feel wonderful.

You do realize, don't you, that standing near a window at night - if there is any light at all on your side of the window - gets you far more exposure than during the day? When it's brighter outside than inside, you have the protection of glare that turns the outside of your windows into mirrors. But at night when it's dark outside and even slightly light inside, you might as well be on a stage with a big spotlight right on you.

Charla McBee
08-17-2009, 02:14 AM
Of course, that's why it's very dark in here. Even if it wasn't, none of my neighbors within sight have any lights on themselves at this hour whereas during the day, I could not avoid being seen. If not by neighbors, by the people who rent part of our dock and show up whenever to tend to their boat.