PDA

View Full Version : Why

emmlouise
08-16-2009, 03:43 AM
Why is it that when I am dressed I like guys to look at me, why do i like it when a guy comments on my legs. What is it that makes me feel good if I give an "accidental" flash of panties.

I am not gay and in drab I would not be at all interested if a guy looked at me.

Life is so confusing!

Emma

Shikyo
08-16-2009, 04:46 AM
My guess would that the attention you receive from guys makes your effort worth it. Without any reactions, you wouldn't have any kind of feedback to reward your efforts. So each time a guy looks at you like that, it gives a feedback that you've managed to pull it out good enough to make someone interested. Guys generally don't look after girls, they don't find attracted, don't you think so too?

urmilaaa2008
08-16-2009, 05:13 AM
it is natural for everybody to feel happy when apreciated. the ggs will also relish another woman's apreciating glances, even though she is not a lesbian and take it as ultimate compliment.

Shari
08-16-2009, 06:13 AM
I think that whether or not all here would admit it, there has to be degrees of attraction to the same sex while we're dressed.
It just seems the natural thing to do. You're a woman now, and a man and woman should be together, right?
I guess it's not that simple, but I may be onto something.

We're like peacocks. We want to show ourselves off and naturally love any positive comment or flattery we receive from either sex.
I would think there would be something a little special about receiving a compliment from a man. Can't explain it. I just feel like it would be more special.
I wish I had the strength to dress and go out. I guess I'll never know.
Enjoy the ride and stop questioning it.

Teri Jean
08-16-2009, 06:51 AM
Emma, Shari is on to something here. Feels good doesn't it.

Teri

Olivia
08-16-2009, 09:05 AM
Like Shari, I believe almost all of us have the capacity to be attracted to the same sex. The older I get, the more convinced I become that there is no black and white in terms of sexuality. However, the shades of gray are infinite and continuously variable. :) Enjoy all the compliments! Color me gray too. O

ColleenW
08-16-2009, 09:13 AM
I wonder if it isn't because our society is still very homophobic? I mean it isn't considered exactly right for one guy to think another is good looking or to complement him unless it's done in a joking or mocking way. It's difficult for men to show affection for one another too without there being an undertone of possible homosexuality. For example in some cultures it's not uncommon for men to hold hands but if you do that in LA (where I live) everyone will assume you're gay.

docrobbysherry
08-16-2009, 01:04 PM
I have spent MOST of my male life being unattractive to women. And receiving no notable compliments that I can recall.:sad:

Now, as Sherry, I'm FINALLY getting them!:)

I've gotten used to the notion that many OTHER men, women, and CDs, find Sherry attractive.:daydreaming:

I have no sexual interest in the men. Beyond the fact that I enjoy and appreciate their compliments!:D

Maybe because it re-affirms my efforts to make Sherry look attractive? I'm not sure.:brolleyes:

Emm, why is it necessary to consider that you're gay or bi? Just because u appreciate a compliment? I don't!

Melissa Rose
08-16-2009, 01:50 PM
Appreciative looks and comments from men may also confirm that you are looking feminine and like a woman, and hopefully an attractive one. I have found sincere positive comments from other girls means a lot to me; however, male attention is different, better and more flattering, and I agree with Shari that it is more special. That has been my experience and reaction.

Definitely enjoy it and don't over analyze it. I can be very attracted to the right man as Melissa, but would not be interested in him as my male self. I really enjoy the company of other girls and I have a lot of fun with them, but it is not the same as being on a date with a man. I don't totally understand it, but I don't worry about it either.

HalloweenDragon
08-17-2009, 02:30 AM
I think it's because it's natural for a man to look at a woman, and we are dressing like a woman.

Nicole Erin
08-17-2009, 02:42 AM
Like doc said -
Heck I wasn't normally considered attractive to women, or if they thought I was I seldom heard about it except from the really homely looking ones.

If a woman says something looks good, I take it like she is just trying to make me feel better. If a MAN shows interest, now THAT to me is genuine. Men do not compliment a woman just to be doing it.

ReineD
08-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Why is it that when I am dressed I like guys to look at me, why do i like it when a guy comments on my legs. What is it that makes me feel good if I give an "accidental" flash of panties.

Would it be because you want to be desired as a woman by a man in the same way that you desire women, yet you do not get turned on by the idea of having sex with him? In other words, the turn on is in the being wanted rather than the wanting, which is entirely on a different plane compared to a man and a woman wanting each other.

GGs get turned on by being wanted too.

MichelleP
08-17-2009, 02:18 PM
Everyone likes a compliment whether its from a man or a woman. If its a man saying "nice legs" well thats just another affirmation of your feminine presentation.

Michelle

paulaW
08-17-2009, 03:12 PM
Sometimes, I just like to blend in and not be noticed by anyone.

Sometimes, I like the guys to look at me.

Just depends on how I feel that day.

Terri Andrews
08-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Like others have say ,just enjoy being treated as a Lady .
I have spent way tooo much time worring about why I am attracted to men as Terri but repulsed by the idea when in drab . I now just enjoy their attention .

Christina Horton
08-17-2009, 11:28 PM
When your en-fem you want to experince every thing that is fem. So when a man says "nice legs " you feel the most fem you can. Even if sex with a man is not your thing. I have had a few good complements from men and they make me feel sooooooooooo fem I almost bust. I hope that helps Hun.

bimini1
08-18-2009, 12:04 AM
It's a fascinating look into the dynamics of personality. When en femme its still me, but it's almost like a whole nother completely differing personality.

I guess not unlike two sides of the same coin, and it bugs me out to tell the truth. Sometimes in drab and I see pix of femme me or think about her, I go how in the world can I be like that? Then vice versa when dressed.

Jaclyn NM
08-18-2009, 02:33 PM
It's probably because you want to look real nice when you dress enfemme, and compliments from men, just cinfirm that you did a good job. I know that's the case with me.