PDA

View Full Version : These old bones

Niya W
08-16-2009, 11:58 AM
I can't believe I'm not full time yet. That I don't have the courage to tell my parents **** it. except on disown me . Seen way to much shit in my life. 19 years old and going to a funeral for a person 2 weeks shy of their 18th birthday. Over 300 people in attendance including FBI and DEA. Sen what happens to girls that try and represe . For some lame reason I want acceptance from my parents even though the could never deal with my other issues. Thinking to my self I should of never told them I'm trans , should of just let them move out of state and cut them off.

GypsyKaren
08-16-2009, 03:37 PM
There comes a time in life when you have to start doing for yourself instead of trying to please others, that's a no win game that never ends.

Karen :g1:

Diane24
08-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Niya,
It's time for you to make a move. You are 19 and can go out on your own to lead your life the way you want to. Right or wrong, your parents have no say now. I can tell that you don't want to end up as your friend did! It's wonderful that 300 people attended the service, but it is more important that you gather your supporters around you and move on! It won't be easy at first, but you will eventually become the person you want and need to be. It would be wonderful if all of us here could be with you in person to help, but that's not possible. We're all pulling for you and those of us who pray will keep you in our prayers! Have faith in your self, believe in yourself and make your way towards your goal.

Love,
Diane

Niya W
08-17-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm 30 now hun .

Carole Cross
08-17-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm 30 now hun .

All the more reason to live your life the way you want to.