PDA

View Full Version : Oh, what a night!

Laciegurl
08-16-2009, 01:28 PM
It was purely fabulous. I got my new wig in yesterday and just couldn't wait to wear it, so I broke out my razor and started getting ready to dress up. I grabbed a sexy little skirt out of my drawer, put on my fav bra and a cute top to match. My wife did my makeup for me and finally I slipped on my long luxurious locks and presto Lacie was here:battingeyelashes:. I continued changing clothes over and over in my own little fashion show. I bet I went through about 90% of my wardrobe and half of my heels before I ended up wearing my super fav red plaid mini and a sexy backless top. Needless to say I finally straped on my trusty white platforms, I always seem to end up in them one way or another, and settled in to watch tv with my bestest girl. A great night prancing around and lounging around just loving my new hair we slipped of to bed. What happened next you will have to use some imagination. A proper lady never kisses and tells:D. After all the great excitement I slipped on my pink lacey little number that I just love to sleep in. With my forms still on and of course those tempting tresses still falling long past my shoulders it was bedtime. I stayed all night like that and I woke this morning Lacie was still there. She usually leaves sometime during the night. I put on my little shorts and this cute little flowery blouse and I have just been going about my day here at the house as usuall. It just feels so good to actually stay en femme this long. My hat is off to you ladies that get to stay all dolled up all the time. This is the first time I have stayed dressed up this long and it feels so awesome I just wanted to share it with y'all.:love:

Nicole Brown
08-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Hi Lacie,
I know what you mean, I recently bought a new shoulder length brunette wig and just love the look and feel of it. While I am able to fully dress with wig and makeup a couple of times a week, I rarely get to spend more than 3 or 4 hours dressed at a time. This will temporarily change in early October when my wife will be away for 6 days and Nicole gets to come out and play full time. I envy you for having a wife who accepts you and even helps you with your makeup, I wish I was so lucky.

Nicole