PDA

View Full Version : Chatted up

Rachel_740
07-16-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi girls,

Back last September - before I transitioned - I was at one of my local CD group meetings. On this occasion there was a new guy there - a gay guy - who took a fancy to me. It was probably one of the most flattering experiences I have EVER had (not just en-femme). Anyway, he got a bit too heavy way too quickly as I wasn't ready for a relationship then, and I'm not sure I am now. Also, a homosexual relationship doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.

Moving on 10 months to this evening, 6 months after I've transitioned, I was in the laundrette. There was a guy and woman in there chatting. I put my clothes in the machines and started the wash while I went to see if my favourtie clothes shop is open on a Sunday - they've got a sale on and I never made it today. Unfortunately it's not open Sunday :( . Anyway, I went back to the laundrette just in time to see the woman leaving. I was sat there waiting for my washing and got chatting a bit with the guy who was still there. Talking about this and that, he ended up chatting me up - he seemed to take quite a fancy to me. He genuinely believed I'm a GG, and we exchanged phone numbers ;) . He's a lecturer at a local college, so he's off on his summer hols this week but he promised to phone me for a coffee when he gets back in 5/6 weeks time :) :eek: .

I might not fool all the people all the time, but I can fool some of the people some of the time.

Anne

JoAnnDallas
07-16-2005, 04:12 PM
Anne..... Way to go. Hope it works out. Keep us posted OK....

Rachel_740
07-19-2005, 11:51 AM
A quick update on my posting.

This guy rang me on Sunday night and I ended up going round to his place for a coffee. I was quite nervous cos I know I shouldn't be going round to a strange guys house (flat) - anything could happen to a girl. Anyway, I ended up fixing his computer for him and we had a bit of a chat. He wanted me to stay the night, saying that I could sllep in the bedroom and he would use the sofa but I turned him down. As I left he gave me a cuddle and kissed me on the lips. It felt so good but I was very aware that if he held me too close he may feel something that he shouldn't down below :eek: . He rang me again last night from the airport as he is going away for 5 weeks. This guy definately see's me as a GG, so I'm certainly doing something right and my I'm convinced now that my appearance and passability is improving :) .

Anne

JoAnnDallas
07-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Gonrads Anne. Way to go. One question. How did you sleep that night??

Julie York
07-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Can you explain something to me. It's something I have noticed on posts by others as well so I must be lacking some general knowledge somewhere, or I've misunderstood something.

I am unsure how the word 'transitioned' is being used. ("Back last September....before I transitioned.") Other people have also used the term on this forum and I must be misunderstanding at what stage of the process it refers to....or in fact what it refers to at all! I thought it meant that you had undergone a complete sex change and that the process of "transitioning" was complete.

You use it in the past tense, as "transitioned" as if it is a completed process, yet you just implied that this isn't the case.

What was it that took place in September that you regard as being a definite time scale of something happening....if you haven't completed the full surgery yet?

It is when you start living as a woman full time, regardless of surgery? I always thought that was someone "in transition" rather than "transitioned."?

Maybe people use the term in different ways, or maybe the definition of "transitioned" is variable? I don't understand.

Rachel_740
07-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Gonrads Anne. Way to go. One question. How did you sleep that night??

I sort of went to bed and closed my eyes :rolleyes: .

Slept well, but haven't really thought too much about him, it's more the fact that I've spent about 3 hours (in total) with this guy and it hasn't occured to him I'm anything but female. For me it's not something that's making my heart leap and giving me butterflies but it's good experience. I'm not going to carry it on because I don't think it's going to be long before he wants to go to bed and I obviously don't want to give myself that sort of problem.

Anne

Rachel_740
07-19-2005, 12:12 PM
I am unsure how the word 'transitioned' is being used. ("Back last September....before I transitioned.") Other people have also used the term on this forum and I must be misunderstanding at what stage of the process it refers to....or in fact what it refers to at all! I thought it meant that you had undergone a complete sex change and that the process of "transitioning" was complete.

I could be using it wrongly, now you bring the subject up. I understand it to be that I have moved from living a male life to living a fully female life. I am planning on the operation next year.

Anne

Julie York
07-19-2005, 12:21 PM
I could be using it wrongly, now you bring the subject up. I understand it to be that I have moved from living a male life to living a fully female life. I am planning on the operation next year.

Anne

I wonder if others are using the term differently. (Sorry, hope this doesn't hijack your thread too badly.) But it would be enlightening if there are several ideas of what it actually means and people are using the term in totally different ways. Could cause a lot of confusion.

I'll start a new thread...see what happens.

Dixie Darling
07-19-2005, 04:26 PM
Anne,

I don't want to be the rain on your parade here because I know that you're excited that you've been able to pass so well. However, I would be very careful about letting this person continue to believe that you are a female. How is he going to react when he realizes that he's been fooled and even to the point of cuddling and kissing? Some males will react violently to the discovery and I'm certain that the ladys here don't want don't want to read about something bad happening to you.

Dixie

Deborah
07-19-2005, 04:28 PM
Anne,

I don't want to be the rain on your parade here because I know that you're excited that you've been able to pass so well. However, I would be very careful about letting this person continue to believe that you are a female. How is he going to react when he realizes that he's been fooled and even to the point of cuddling and kissing? Some males will react violently to the discovery and I'm certain that the ladys here don't want don't want to read about something bad happening to you.

Dixie

True and to add to the horror I remember on America's Most Wanted how one of us girls was murdered for the same reason.

Be careful....very careful.

Anita
07-19-2005, 04:48 PM
reading this frightens me to death
Starting a relationship should be on the truth not on how one side feels
This is what I see here thatthe male thinks he has "pulled" a gg and tne "girl" is flattered that he sees her as a woman. To me all I see is heartbreak and possibly worse
Call me a pessimist or alarmist but if nothing elsre Please tread very carefully

Rachel_740
07-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Hi Girls,

Thanks for expressing your concerns here and they are greatly appreciated. I have no intentions of either continuing this relationship or of seeing this guy again.

I was chatting with one of the GG's at work about it today, and she said that there is no reason I should be surprised that this guy felt that he was chatting up a GG, suggesting that I shouldn't put myself down as I am looking the part now.

Again, to hear this sort of comment from a GG (who see's me almost every day, so doen't see big differences in my looks) is very encouraging.

Anne