PDA

View Full Version : Nice Lips

Heather65
08-17-2009, 12:42 AM
It may be off the subject, but I have to share this!

I got off work with my wife, ( who is supportive of my desire to crossdress), and went to the local bar in rural Montana to have some beers. I recently shaved off my moustache because I'm finally getting serious about crossdressing, and my wife asked a female friend about what she thought about me shaving my moustache. Surprisingly enough she said " please don't take this wrong, but alot of women would kill for the lips you have".

I about screamed and kissed her.

I am very new at this, and really love the support I receive here. I will post photos the first time I "dress".

Thank you for the support gurlz!:battingeyelashes:

TGMarla
08-17-2009, 08:37 AM
Well, if you're going to crossdress, it's nice to have the lips for it! At least you have that going for you. Now, let's get some lipstick on them!

Heather65
08-17-2009, 10:19 AM
Thank you Marla.

I plan on doing my first makeup session in the next 2 days! I admit I am nervous about it, as I ferverently hope that I don't look too much like a man in a dress.
I have ordered a wig and if all goes well I will post a photo "made up".

Thanks sweetie

MISSY1966
08-18-2009, 01:31 PM
We all have are own things working for us. I have a great pair of legs. So what ever you got, work it . And enjoy your self.

tricia_uktv
08-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Remember the comment..... and remember how lovely it is painting them :) Go girl!