PDA

View Full Version : wearing feminine clothes

charlene#2
08-17-2009, 05:31 AM
i will probably catch a lot of flack for this but i would like to know how others feel about this.when you wear pretty lingerie under your male clotheshow does it feel to you,i know for myself that physically i cant tell any difference,but mentally i know that i am wearing something pretty.so how do others feel about this?

Felicia
08-17-2009, 05:43 AM
Wearing lingerie under men's clothes is different to each person wearing them. Some get a sexual rush and some it is as normal as wearing men's underware. For me it was a sexual rush at first and now after wearing them full time is as normal as wearing my men. On occation when I do wear my men underware it feels sorta different in reverse.

BettyCooper
08-17-2009, 06:08 AM
I used to do it a lot, but I found it frustrating. It made everything sexual. I am happier these days to just glow in the knowledge that I will get there, and then be happy when I am free to dress.
I am sure that it is different for each person, but for me, underdressing underscores the masculine obsession, rather than the feminine here and now and in-process orientation.

Shari
08-17-2009, 06:43 AM
To me, it's like I'm only halfway to my goal.

It also becomes frustrating for me, in that I want it all, not just a taste.

Deep down I'm afraid too, that doing that regularly might callouse me toward something that I enjoy so very much in my life.

Dressing is a very special time and I very much look forward to it. I don't want to take a chance on wrecking it.

I can't imagine my life without the desire to dress. It's way too relaxing and way too much fun.

Teri Jean
08-17-2009, 06:44 AM
I find it reassuring and just right. As stated when I have to wear guy underware, ugggggg, it feels all wrong. Now wearing thongs has it's ups ad downs, when doing daily stuff thongs and when doing manual labor briefs/bikinis. Just my preference.

Teri

TJ Tresa
08-17-2009, 06:51 AM
When I wear pair of panties under my male clothing I am concious of it all day. I love the way they feel so much my wife bought me male bikini underwear thinking it woul be the same, it's not, but bless her little herat she tried. Like some of the others here when I first started dressing it was a sexual thing now I just love the feel, and would panties and a bra all the time. As a mattrer of fact during the winter I do, because it is easier to hide bra lines under a think shirt than it is under a T-shirt, which is what Iwear durirng the summer.

Michelle123
08-17-2009, 08:19 AM
I underdress as much as possible, and I find that when I have my panties, girdle, stockings, (and bra in colder months), under my male things, I just feel so much more content, confident, and more at ease in everything I do. Of course it is so much nicer to see my lovely things, but just knowing I have them on under my male attire is enought to give me those wonderful feelings. The feel of my sheer stockings on my legs, feeling the "tug" of my garters tabs pulling on my stocking tops, It is just so comforting to me...

Jennifer in CO
08-17-2009, 08:31 AM
as someone who hasn't owned male underwear for over 30 years... its just underwear. As others stated, at first it was sexual, then it became normal. I was in a situation about 9 months ago where I had to wear a pair of "mens" underwear for a day. I was working on a friends car when an oil line burst and soak me. Now when I'm working on a car, I don't wear "frillies" so when I stripped in his laundry room I was wearing plain ol black Hane's Her Way panties so nothing was noticed. BUT...he gave me a pair of "'tightie white'ies" and I felt inprisioned in a dark past life all of a sudden. YUCK YUCK and never again!! It was so bad that when I got home I took a bubble bath, doused myself with perfume and found the frilliest think I had at the time to put on just to clear my mind!

Jenn ;)

Shelby
08-17-2009, 08:33 AM
I have underdressed on occasion while at work and to honest only realize what I am wearing when I go to the bathroom. As I'm walking in I remember that "oh ya, I'm wearing that today." I once tried wearing a high waisted-brief to work one night and I knew that I was wearing it the whole time and actually found it annoying.

Rachel Morley
08-17-2009, 09:40 AM
I makes me happy. Very happy. If I'm not wearing a bra and panties it just doesn't feel right to me. I can feel it on my body. Women's underwear grips you in different places than men's, and I like that. I find it reasuuring to have that mild "hugging feeling" of my bra band. I can feel and enjoy that thin strap on my shoulder. I like and can feel how my panties are cut around my bottom. It feels nice to me and I do notice it.

Ok, there are times in the day where I'm busy at work, or whatever, when I can't feel it so much sometimes barely a feeling at all, but like you said, you know it's there and it feels good to know that. I can't openly wear women's clothes to work (or should I say I choose not to) so under-dressing is a way to "keep me honest" :D

Renee Demarea
08-17-2009, 11:48 AM
Sorry, but I just have mixed feelings,hate when that happens.:)

Rachel05
08-17-2009, 12:07 PM
It used to be sexual but now it just makes me feel nice inside to know I have my nice lingerie on underneath my man clothes and I love to feel the softness and the lace next to my skin

JoAnne Wheeler
08-17-2009, 12:48 PM
Well, I like to be around women or in a room filled with women and thinking to myself, I bet that my panties are the most feminine and lacey in the room, or that all of us are wearing panties (just occurred to me - do female to male crossdressers wear male underwear under their clothing ?)

JoAnne Wheeler

tiffanyjo89
08-17-2009, 01:02 PM
The few times I've worn feminine underwear out, I've had a few different feelings:

1) Kinda distracts me (if I'm feeling a little bit excited)
2) No difference (except when I'm getting my wallet and wearing a thong)
3) Nervous

I sometimes flip between the three. Sometimes I even have a fourth:

4) Show it to the world...

(Just kidding about the last one)

MichelleP
08-17-2009, 01:06 PM
I wear panties mostly because I like the feel and comfort better. I'm past the sexual part.

Michelle

Ras
08-17-2009, 01:07 PM
I feels a lot better wearing lingerie under my regular clothes and I am more aware of it. when we are in the winter I love the feeling of the lace top stockings and garter belt as well as a bra or chemise or camisole.

Phyliss
08-17-2009, 04:05 PM
...when you wear pretty lingerie under your male clotheshow does it feel to you,i know for myself... that i am wearing something pretty.so how do others feel about this?

Used to be that I'd get rather "excited" then it went to a feeling of being "pretty" , now it just feels right. Stockings, panties, bra, everyday, all day.
Had occasion about a week ago to go "braless" for an afternoon, felt really odd.

Janice1948
08-17-2009, 05:06 PM
While there are a few times when I wear mens underwear (ugh) I usually am in panties and sometimes pantyhose. I am constantly aware that I have them on they make me feel wonderful. I can't imagine life now without panties.

sissystephanie
08-17-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm like Shari! Feel like I am only partly dressed! Since I wear panties almost all the time, the only time I feel different is when I am wearing "drab briefs!":thumbsdn:

ColleenW
08-17-2009, 06:09 PM
For me it just seems natural to wear panties and a bra under my male clothes, After getting dressed in the morning I usually don't think about it again at all.

Veronica Lacey
08-17-2009, 06:42 PM
When I do think of what I am wearing it does feel special. Underdresing can help me feel somewhat connected to when I get to fully dress and helps relieve any blah feelings I might have about what I am doing (chores always feel a bit better when wearing some nice panties.)

I suppose the feeling depends on what I am wearing overtop of the panties (I primarily wear full briefs of either satin or nylon.) If I am wearing loose shorts or pants over top I notice the lower degree of male support. Snugger shorts or pants and I generally do not notice except on "nature trips". While sexual feelings can certainly present themselves if I let them the common feeling is more like an "ahhhh...nice" rather than an "ohhhhhhh...yes!"

PetiteDuality
08-17-2009, 06:48 PM
For me, underdressing while wearing baggy men pants is kind of pointless.

WMassGirl
08-17-2009, 07:34 PM
Iv'e worn panties 24/7 for the past 10 years. They feel good, I feel good and thats all thats matters. It's not going to go away so just enjoy it. Theres more important things in lifeto worry about.

Paulette
08-17-2009, 11:04 PM
I just enjoy the fact that I can wear my panties which feel so much better than manunderwear. Wearing panties is not sexual it is just right for me.

Vicky_Scot
08-18-2009, 04:00 AM
I just enjoy the fact that I can wear my panties which feel so much better than manunderwear. Wearing panties is not sexual it is just right for me.

Spot on Paulette

Xx Vicky xX

prene
08-18-2009, 04:16 AM
I love the feeling of having the forms pulling at me and the movement I get when I walk. If the forms are not attached they don’t feel real.

When I am wearing a corset and my attachable forms I do not need to be wearing a dress or skirt to feel very feminine. Jeans and a sweatshirt are fine maybe a pair of panties. I just have to be careful I do not bounce all over the place.

Jenniferpl
08-18-2009, 04:32 AM
It is the materials and the way they are cut that make wearing panties enjoyable. I also love all the different colors. I have been wearing panties 24/7 now for 15 years and would not dream of switching back to male underwear.

I wear a bra during the colder months and it is the feeling of having it strech around my cheast and the pull of the straps, especally when wearing my forms. The weight of breast pulling at the straps makes me feel real feminine.
Let's not forget the jiggle when I walk.

I find the whole experience relaxing and deciding what color to wear way too much fun.

Jillt
08-18-2009, 08:00 AM
put fresh panties on every day never give it a second thought feels natural to me same with a bra think I would feel funny without my undies on lol

Nicole Brown
08-18-2009, 08:02 AM
Umm, underdressing, I have never tried it. If I am going to wear panties and a bra, why would I want to wear male clothing over it. First, if I have a bra on, I also have my breast forms attached. If I have panties on I am also wearing stockings and either a girdle or garter belt. Well, with all of this on a slip seems called for and then I feel the need for a pair of heels.

If I have gone this far, a skirt and blouse or a dress seem much more appropriate the a pair of pants and a button down shirt which buttons up the wrong way. :battingeyelashes:

Nicole

leotard fan
08-18-2009, 08:23 AM
i use leotard and tights in underwear, somethimes when i go out. i feel great and myself (!) when i use it, but i will like more if i use it without male clothes hiddinig it. i would like use dresses and mini skirts but the people here in portugal, and some of my "friends", will not understand me and it! well, when i use female clothes under i feel so good, so good, so good, you can`t image. i only have affraid if someone see it...

Josie P
08-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Wearing feminin lingere under male close is a first for me. I am about to go out to run to the store. I wonder if I get any looks.

By the way I have on men's slacks a sport shirt and loafers. Would prefer a pair of flats.

I will let you know what happens

Josie::battingeyelashes:

Tina P Hose
08-18-2009, 05:08 PM
I have undressed a few times in the past. Panties/pantyhose under my guy gear. Maybe I liked it to much, it did feel great. Perhaps, I will pick the practice up again.

Emmalee_Summers
08-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Wearing lingerie under men's clothes is different to each person wearing them. Some get a sexual rush and some it is as normal as wearing men's underware. For me it was a sexual rush at first and now after wearing them full time is as normal as wearing my men. On occation when I do wear my men underware it feels sorta different in reverse.

I have to fully agree with her, i felt the same way

kristinacd55
08-18-2009, 05:24 PM
When I wear my boy undies, they feel so bulky & uncomfortable. Panties are sooooo much better! Always one's with a nice lace trim :daydreaming:

Susan.
08-18-2009, 06:20 PM
It is not sexual for me. I have begun wearing panties 24/7 and the major difference is that I check my zipper a lot more than usual. Seriously, I am still trying to forget about them and usually do except when going to the men's room.

RADER
08-18-2009, 07:08 PM

How true, I love my control type panties, kind of holds it ALL together.
It just feals rite. Rader

Cathytg
08-18-2009, 07:14 PM
That's a good question.

I do wear fem items under my masculine clothes once in a while. I think I just feel pleased that I have some things of my fem nature as clothing. Certainly the thing-highs are always obvious to me as I move and I love the feeling. It is largely a matter of comfort to me.

Victoria Anne
08-18-2009, 07:19 PM
for me it simple , I wear the clothing that is appropriate for me , I own very little that is male attire , if I could get away with it I would only wear womens clothing , I feel nothing except normal , pretty is nice though.

clairemarie
08-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I am very aware of my brassiere, camisole and panties. Lingerie feels very different than guy underwear. I seldom wear stockings. I guess the best way to describe how I feel is to say “I feel feminine”. Not being a GG I may not have a lot of credibility knowing exactly how “feminine feels”. I only know what I feel feels very good and “normal”.

Danielle Gee
08-18-2009, 08:32 PM
For me, underdressing while wearing baggy men pants is kind of pointless.

I generally agree, but I underdress sometimes anyway...Go figure!!!:2c:

sherri52
08-19-2009, 06:45 AM
i will probably catch a lot of flack for this but i would like to know how others feel about this.when you wear pretty lingerie under your male clotheshow does it feel to you,i know for myself that physically i cant tell any difference,but mentally i know that i am wearing something pretty.so how do others feel about this?

for me it's the thought the I am wearing something feminine. I always have to have something on. Other people don't see them but I know they are there.

amandag
08-19-2009, 07:09 AM
I sometimes underdress with panties and bra, but this has no real femine feeling for me only partially dressed.

When I can, I dress fully for the true feeling and satisfaction of being like a woman.

Amanda

AllisonR
08-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Colleen and all the rest of the girls, I wondered about this: When you wear a bra during "work" days, or any other time, and you are not fully "dressed", are the cups empty? That is, do you wear forms or stuff them with anything else? What size cup size do you wear...your normal cup size? Covering the bra straps and band isn't too hard to do but does the extra material of the empty cups on the bra present any outward appearance that must be covered up?

For me it just seems natural to wear panties and a bra under my male clothes, After getting dressed in the morning I usually don't think about it again at all.

Trudy22
08-19-2009, 10:58 AM
I only wear girls panties now and the sexier the better as they make me feel so sexy all day. I wear bras at home and sometimes out but don't wear a bra to work because they would show through my work shirts and that makes me nervous, but ideally I would love to wear a bra every day :)

Melinda Lou
08-19-2009, 12:29 PM
I underdress quite frequently but very seldom fully dress, for a variety of reasons. For me, there's a comfort component to wearing panties, and a psychological component. When you're a little boy, panties are something little girls wear, and for a boy to wear them is a source of shame, a reason to be teased and humiliated, as if being a girl or doing something girlish is to be less than a boy (more so 35 or so years ago when I was a little kid in panties for the first time). So there are a lot of left-over feelings from those early experiences involved in me pulling on a pair of panties--just knowing I'm wearing them, and thinking about what they represent (even including the word itself, which a lot of women even hate to say out loud because it's so childish and diminutive), adds to the immediate physical sensation.

JustAlex
08-24-2009, 05:12 PM
I don't wear pretty lingerie all the time. In fact, the more pretty the lingerie is, the more uncomfortable is. I wear it nevertheless!!! But it's for occasions when it doesn't last too much on, if you know what I mean.

Most of my panties are plain comfortable classic brief. Even a couple that are cotton lace, the cut is classic brief. I wear very often all day under my male clothes so comfort is a must for me.

I try to balance between safety and my personal taste. So I have a lot of plain discrete colors, that are difficult to identify as panties by having a quick look at them, but I also have the ones I really really love like the lace ones or those with floral patterns.

I can tell when I'm wearing panties, they feel different. I'm over the times of having aroused by wearing panties. I just feel fine when I wear them and a little less comfortable when I don't.

sharon2
08-25-2009, 01:26 AM
I fully underdress as often as possible,it feels so natural.i love the feel of a bra,and stockings on my legs are a lovely feeling.

Claire Fleming
08-25-2009, 04:59 AM
I always wear panties with tights when I underdress. Living in a generally cold country the cool feeling of air around the tights is wonderful, as is that restictive feeling of wearing a bra.

Just wish I could dress fully all the time, but circumstances dictate otherwise.

Always Susan
08-25-2009, 06:45 AM
For me the wearing of both female underwear along with male outer wear is just an expression of my total self. Some days mostly male and then again somedays all girl depending on my moods. The best of both worlds!

diannecourtney
08-25-2009, 07:29 AM
I try to wear girley as much as possibe, Every once in a wile the wife says "get rid of the bra".:sad::sad::sad:

PrettyFlowingGown
08-25-2009, 08:13 AM
I wear lingerie under mens clothes if I'm out somewhere at shops, or just lazing around. I used to wear them at work, but my job is physical, and I sweat, so they're not comfortable at the workplace.