PDA

View Full Version : one of the many things this forum has done for me

Chryl
08-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Hello all, I just have to say that once again this forum has helped me enjoy my fem side and without it I would be still confused, frustrated and generally down about this side of my life. I will be posting a longer post in "out and about" telling everyone of the great Sunday evening I had with 4 others from this forum. I would like to thank the moderators and everyone else for sharing their stories to give me the courage to do what I have done.

Thanks everyone

Cheryl

sissystephanie
08-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi Cheryl! I for one am glad that the forum has helped you as you stated. I know it has helped me on many occasion. That is what the forum is all about and it is always nice to hear something like your story. You go, Girl!!

Emmalee_Summers
08-17-2009, 10:36 PM
I have to agree bring on this forum has made me confident in myself and telling people about my girl side

sterling12
08-17-2009, 11:31 PM
Always good to hear "attagurls." Sometimes it gets tough for members to contribute, cause' they don't get much feedback, and they likely figure their not effecting anyone.

It's nice to know that sometimes what we say is helpful to others.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Veronica 1
08-18-2009, 12:11 AM
This forum has helped me to accept myself and that is the best thing that could ever happen to any member.

Kathi Lake
08-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Chryl,

I agree. People here on this forum have helped me immensely, in ways large and small. It's great to hear stories of those of us bold enough to go out, to fly, to work, to party as a woman. It's great to see pictures that show us that with a bit of practice and a bit of makeup, we can look like what's inside us.

Ignore the bad and embrace the good. We're an odd lot, but basically friendly. :)

Kathi

Jeanne Hamilton
08-18-2009, 06:53 AM
For those of us in the closet, like me, this forum is the best thing that ever happened. Before crossdressers.com life was so lonesome. I never realized how many members this community has.

Julie-Ann Fletcher
08-19-2009, 12:47 AM
For those of us in the closet, like me, this forum is the best thing that ever happened. Before crossdressers.com life was so lonesome. I never realized how many members this community has.

:iagree: with Jeanne,its also helped to think to hell with what other people think,so if somebody spots my long nails or shaved arm pits or my panties sticking out the top of my girly jeans then to bad :devil::devil:

So yeah the girls and the forum are sooooo good

Avril xx :love: