PDA

View Full Version : dressed but nowhere to go

Ruby M
07-16-2005, 07:47 PM
I can only get out dressed in the day time and not often at that. I have managed to build up an incredible wardrobe that includes several wigs etc.

I love to dress in style and with elegance. Tailored suits, nice dress stylish skirts and dresses. I love minis too, and most of you ladies that have seen my pics on this site agree that I have nice legs. Also I love heels and have several pairs, I am only 5'8" but in heels I guess I am a "tall girl".

All of the above makes you stand out when yo "go out" particularly when these days more girls/women dont seem to dress that well, (my opinion ) it is jeans and t shirts.

I think an lady with looks, dressed say in a suit and nice heels attracts attention, a CD girl probably more.

So that is my frustration, feeling ok going out but wanting to look my best, not drab. I do go into the city around lunch hour there often some ladies in business dress shopping so I feel a bit better.

I have just got a beautiful woollen knitted dress, in turqiuse, (just right for this cold Melbourne winter) fits me like a glove, so stylish looks great with my tailored black jacket, and pair of black patent leather heels, am I game enough to wear it out. The same goes for a new black garbidine minis skirt.

Do u girls have this problem?

JoAnnDallas
07-16-2005, 07:55 PM
As you can see from avatar, that I am a older mature CD. I too like a stylish blouse and usually a skirt. I have gone out in the public in daylight and so far have been able to blend in. I even had a gentlemen tip his hat to me once.

So don't be afraid to wear something stylish out. I would be made real quick if I wore a mini out.