PDA

View Full Version : celeb yourself

sherri52
08-18-2009, 07:40 PM
When was the last time you dressed up to look like someone famous? Did you Succeed? Personnally I can dress the part but my facial features won't get me anywhere:2c:

NathalieX66
08-18-2009, 10:02 PM
When was the last time you dressed up to look like someone famous? Did you Succeed? Personnally I can dress the part but my facial features won't get me anywhere:2c:

What you describe is called "female Impersonation", a form of drag.....some people make a living at it.
Some of the well known choices:
-Reba MacIntyre
-Barbara Stresiand
-Mae West
-Marilyn Monroe
-Britney Spears

Just for laughs, I want to dress up as Divine, even though I'm quite thin. B=Having me in a fat suit is what I'm aiming for!

5150 Girl
08-19-2009, 07:59 PM
It depends on how you define celebrity.... When I was in TV I used to dress up for Haloween as the female reporter and/or anchor who was the biggest idiot, or to raz somone who had a crush on some air staffer. But that's local TV and not really anyone anyone outside my service aria would know.

But, after I left, thos last Haloween I was Sarah Palin. (damn I was hot for her) I worked for the local Republican headquarters durring the election, and they had an SP look alike contest. I also went to that. (the only CD'er in the house)

angpai30
10-08-2009, 02:29 AM
Don't forget Tina Turner~~

Hannah

Karren H
10-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Except for doing my makeup and costumes with photos for an online themed makeup competition (dare to be like.... The theme changes monthly), I've never tired to look like anyone famous.. Hell I have a hard enough time just looking like myself! Lol. Never won any of the competitions but never came in last either. :)

PaulaJaneThomas
10-08-2009, 05:38 AM
Given that most celebrities are self-centred morons I can't see any reason why I would like to be like any of them in any way. If I were to choose a female role model I'd chose someone nice instead.

Sally2005
10-08-2009, 10:05 AM
It feels odd for me to try looking like someone I am not, but last halloween I dressed up as Sarah Palin and did a reasonable job both looking like her and looking female. It adds a whole new complexity to CDing it was fun though.

joank
10-08-2009, 10:11 AM
I try to look like Meg Ryan but feel I look like Elenor Roosevelt at her worst.

Princess Chantal
10-08-2009, 01:29 PM
I so enjoy the impersonating aspect of my crossdressing. I have tried the following:
Miss Brahms (Are You Being Served?) - for a Ball fetish event
Mr. Humphries in a outrageous feminine outfit (Are You Being Served?) - for a Ball fetish event
Daisy Duke - for a Masquerade meeting, combined with my General Lee r/c for the Pride parade, and then wearing very short daisy dukes (could have been confused as a pair of bikini panties) for the Ball fetish event
Shania Twain with the look from the video "Man, I feel like a woman"- the Ball fetish event (did a slow stripping down like she does as the night went on)
Sidney Crosby (a visionalized version of him if he crossdressed while playing) - the Ball fetish event (Halloween)
Sarah Palin as a witch (poking fun of her) - Masquerade meeting (Halloween)
Sarah Palin as a kinky devil (no skirt) - the Ball fetish event (Halloween)

and for this Halloween:
Miss Piggy in her "Pigs in Space" persona - for the Ball fetish event and for Central Canada's Comic Con

Hmmm actually thinking about it now I should dress up as the female version of Robin for the Comic Con and have Adam West sign my right breast form and Julie Newmar sign the left