PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing at work

heatherb
08-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Several years ago, a friend of mine decided to dress as a french maid at holloween to hand out candy. I decided to dress and look better than him. My wife took lots of pictures and gave them to some of our friends. Rather than have them show them to other people, I decided to beat them to the punch. Everyone was very impresses with them, so now every holloween I deliver the mail on my route enfemme. I even have a regulation postal skirt. A lot of my customers look forward to it every year. Anyone else out there ever go to work dressed?

Tanya83
08-18-2009, 10:15 PM
I haven't gone all out but I do wear womens sneakers and socks. Sometimes I'll wear short shorts. But that's on a Saturday with much less co-workers.

joann07
08-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Few times before, while on vacation, I have gone to my work dressed to have lunch at the cafeteria with friends who know.
It was an exhilarating experience to walk by people who don't know. I walk right by them and they're completely oblivious. :)

Hugs!

dawnmarrie1961
08-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Heather, I dress as I am everyday 24/7. I forgotten what it was like to have to wear that "male" costume all the time and only get to be myself for maybe a few moments once in a while. That must be a real drab. I'm glad those days are gone forever.

For those of you still in the "closet" ,for what ever reason, take heart that the light outside still shines and awaits you. When ever you feel you are ready. Take your time. There's no hurry.

Be safe. Be smart.

Dawn Marrie

obsessedwithpantyhose
08-18-2009, 11:55 PM
i wear pantyhose with shorts to work everyday

i work in a garage so skirts and heels are out of the question as i dont want to ruin them

Melanie W
08-18-2009, 11:57 PM
your PM must be very easy going. Mine would blow a gasket over that.

Barbara918
08-19-2009, 06:34 AM
Seldom at work w/o fully fem attire. So far, no one's said anything.

sherri52
08-19-2009, 06:52 AM
I worked in the post offie as a letter carrier for many years. You are a brave soul

Joni Marie Cruz
08-19-2009, 06:57 AM
The last six months at my former job I went to work as Joni Mari every single day. Full regalia, the whole nine yards. It was the biggest pain in the butt, but I also enjoyed it, and it gave me a deep, deep, appreciation for what real girls have to go through each morning when they get ready to face the day.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Sandra
08-19-2009, 06:59 AM
My SO does it 5 days a week every week :D

Trudy22
08-19-2009, 10:18 AM
My first post on here........ I wear panties all the time to work and at home wear full feminine clothes. Not got the courage to wear a bra or more to work yet though :o

MichelleP
08-19-2009, 10:35 AM
If only.......Sigh:daydreaming:

Michelle

Mandyflcd
08-19-2009, 01:21 PM
Not openly. Last Friday the guy I share an office with was out so I brought in bag full of clothes, locked the door, dressed up, took some pics (see my Flickr), and then worked for a bit dressed. I found it quite interesting how natural it felt for me to sit at my desk in a skirt and high heels.

kinky_caitlin
08-19-2009, 09:03 PM
I don't have any men's jeans or shorts, so i'm wearing ladies jeans or shorts everyday. Today tho was alittle special, I had a meeting with one of the account reps, and for it I stripped off my shorts and was wearing my new denim mini skirt. I also had on a cute orange fitted tank. It was the best, even tho it was only a 15 minute meeting and to make it even better, it was at the end of the day so I didn't even put my male drab back on, just walked out the backdoor to my truck and drove home.

Missy
08-19-2009, 10:28 PM
white and pink nikes pink socks bra and painties doubles earrings and the company shirt almost every dat at work and no one cares

gina440
08-19-2009, 10:41 PM
actually today was my first time wearing panties garters and stockings to work. under my reg clothes but was very exciting :daydreaming:

noeleena
08-20-2009, 04:20 AM
Hi ..
Joni Its not that bad . depending on what you wear . say . a skirt . blouse top even a jumper hair combed . a bit of lippy . perfume sneekers or boots . shoulder bag . a bean.e hat when its cold as it has been here .
other than that . it.s cool as a woman every day . except when building or choping wood , or manual jobs . i have no prob.s . oh no male clothes now .
Now when we are dressed up in edwardian attire a bit longer getting dressed . & ready.
after 11 years . i.m happy . being able to dress . as a woman .
....noeleena...

urmilaaa2008
08-20-2009, 06:59 AM
i wear panty and slips under my dress everyday. and in winter when i wear thicker warm clothing i wear bra and blouse too to get that tight hugging feel. no problems so far

Jennifer Marie P.
08-20-2009, 07:29 AM
I now work dressed everyday and what a thrill it is to sit with a skirt and high heels at your desk.

GirlyGirl26
08-23-2009, 06:19 PM
I have not been to work dressed yet. We have to wear a uniform to work. I have gone in wearing panties a few times.

Nicole Brown
08-23-2009, 07:41 PM
I work from home when I am not traveling so I am usually dressed every day 'at work'. Does that count? :battingeyelashes:

Nicole

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-23-2009, 08:36 PM
I wore the female uniform in to work once for halloween when I was a host at a restaurant. At the time guys had to wear a red shirt and black pants but girls could wear a black skirt, so I wore a long black skirt with side slits and a pair of knee-high boots, as well as a wig and fake glasses, which is kind of funny cause I wear glasses now but didn't then.

I've also worn stuff onstage a few times doing comedy, also at halloween. I've work a kilt a few times onstage too but never an actual skirt when not on halloween

carrie-ann
08-23-2009, 08:50 PM
i work every day dress in female attire. Ilove it 99.9% of them dont care. So its all good

Kim Grace
08-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Well I start college tomorrow, and I think that Kim may be making a dayview at one of the local friendly bars:)

Molly Wells
08-23-2009, 11:00 PM
If I was to show up at work in female attire, I would be looking for a new job in about 15 minutes. I am envious of those that can, but in my job it just would be over the top!
Molly

Stephanie Miller
08-23-2009, 11:34 PM
I thought about it, but has anyone tried walking on rebar in heels? :eek:

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Well I start college tomorrow, and I think that Kim may be making a dayview at one of the local friendly bars:)

Just a suggestion, if you ever feel like you're comfortable enough to do it, you should consider going to at least one class dressed. I never did it and I always wish now that I would have tried it at least once. There was a TS girl in one of my writing classes and so I know I would have been accepted if I'd done it, but I just was too scared of the walk from my car to the classroom building (I commuted) and getting out of the house (I lived with the parents)

brenda lynn mwe
08-24-2009, 10:05 AM
I've been wanting to go to work dressed but I work in the oil field witch ant a good place to be going dressed im not scared just looking out for my safety but im fixen to go back to school and change jobs so I can 24/7 be a girl for the rest of my life

Kierci
08-24-2009, 01:51 PM
I thought about it, but has anyone tried walking on rebar in heels? :eek:

Stephanie, the heels may help you stay on the rebar, hook the rebar between the heel and the ball of the foot and slide along it. :devil:

As for working in female attire. I am a truck driver and no longer own male pants or underwear. I usually have some kind of hoop or dangle earrings in unless I have to go back to my HQ. I have a couple of customers that dont like my earring choice but that just makes me wear bigger more annoying earrings when I return. I also have my nails painted an average of 1 week a month. I am trying to work my way up to wearing more but my profession its hard too.