PDA

View Full Version : On Holiday

Trudy22
08-19-2009, 10:37 AM
My girlfriend loves me wearing girls clothes and ideally would like me to wear them 24/7. I get very nervous about wearing girls clothes outdoors other than my panties. We are going away on holiday soon and has bought me all new clothes, bras, panties, girls tank tops etc and packed them for me to wear. I love what she has bought me and would love to wear em alone with her or when in the house but wearing them outdoors makes me kinda nervous....... how do i get over this feeling........ when i really would love to wear em all day long 24/7

Leslie Langford
08-19-2009, 10:59 AM
...loves you to wear girls clothes and buys you complete outfits to wear out in public when on holiday with her? And you're reluctant and wonder how to get over this feeling?

Would a smack upside the head do it? :tongueout:D

Trudy22
08-19-2009, 11:10 AM
So i guess you mean don't be stupid and go for it then lol

tiffanyjo89
08-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Many people have the problem of girlfriends accepting them, so you have a decided advantage.

Now the nervousness issue, it's natural, and will subside, slowly, I've had that feeling about wearing panties.

Kara Connor
08-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Are you asking a question or just trying to make the rest of us feel jealous? :)

Go for it - you are so lucky!

Trudy22
08-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Tiffanyjo, wearing panties didnt really worry me as it was a private thing before i met my girlfriend 3 years ago but she loves it and actually got rid of all my boxers a year ago and took me shopping panties as she prefers me to weAr them :) its the going out with a bra on under a tank top or t-shirt thats visable thats worrying me a bit. But dont get me wrong, in the house i hate not having a bra and top on but outside ..... The nerves kick in and doesnt happen very often :o

suezeq
08-19-2009, 12:36 PM
away from home you will never see them again so why worry go for it

Midnight Skye
08-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Since you have a great opportunity here to experiment, go for it. But afterward you should kick back and deside how you felt about it all and if its something you want to continue doing or if you really do just prefer keeping it indoors.

As others here I'm very envious... but I suspect I'm going to get such freedoms in the future.

boardpuppy
08-19-2009, 01:22 PM
Sueze said it all, when you go on vacation, you will never see them again most likely. Don't worry about it, enjoy it.

Hugs,
Alice

Ras
08-19-2009, 01:37 PM
wow, I would love to be in your shoes as well as most of guys would be. She wants and prefers you to be dressed and you want it as well. I think you might be afraid that you will like it too much and not want to stop or go back to your male clothes at all.

Go for it and enjoy it the fullest!

Trudy22
08-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone, like you all said while im away from home what have i got to worry about. I will go away on my holiday and dress how my girlfriend and I always wanted me to dress :)

I go away this Friday, don't know if anyone is interested how i get on....... ?

Thanks again :)

AllieSF
08-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Trudy,

You are truly blessed to have so much support. However, I understand your feelings. A bad initial experience can really hamper you future desires to go out in public. I would have a good heart to heart talk with her and explain your feelings and come to an agreement to go slow, maybe stretch your percieved limits on going out and then re-assess how it goes after each outing. Maybe you could start by just going for a drive dressed, getting drive-through food and maybe stop for gasoline. This gives you some exposure under low risk scenarios and can really help build up your confidence. As said before, you will probably never see the people you see on vacation again, which is a perfect safe zone.

I believe that you are going to find it much easier than you think, and will make great advances while on vacation. That will help you prepare for going out around where you live and experimenting with other venues, bars, restaurants, museums, etc. Good luck and enjoy it while you can.

Ras
08-19-2009, 02:13 PM
I am glad you will be taking advantage of the dressing opportunity. Please let us know how it goes.

tricia_uktv
08-19-2009, 02:22 PM
Have a great holiday and let us see a piccy of you in your bikini :)

Trudy22
08-19-2009, 02:29 PM
Thankyou all again you have all really helped :)

I can't tell you how many times ive fantasised about going out dressed in my girlie clothes and then as the time comes, the nerves come back and it didn't happen......

But this time, like you all say its different cause I won't see anyone from my hols again anyways so who cares right ?

My girlfriend has bought so many new things for me and yes Tricia that does includes beach ware and I just want to get it all on :)

Thanks for all your support I really appreciated it :)

trannie T
08-19-2009, 06:42 PM
If you are not absolutely terrified when you go out the first time you are probably dead from the neck up. It will soon become one of the best experiences of your life. Enjoy your holiday!