PDA

View Full Version : Dressed at bar and men pick me up

MISSY1966
08-19-2009, 02:45 PM
When your out at a bar dressed, how do you act when men try to pick you up? Do you get scared? Or do you try to live out the way a good looking women would act and respond to a hot man trying to pick you up. Please let me know how your mind thinks so i can tell if i am a normaly cd. Thank you in advance.:)

Mandyflcd
08-19-2009, 02:57 PM
If there is any interest then I talk to them. If there isn't then I turn them down. There is no "one" way that a GG responds the men. Each situation is different and can be handled differently.

That and I didn't know there was a such thing as a "normal" CD. It's been my belief that we are all unique and therefore there is no "normal" to compare against.

jenna_woods
08-19-2009, 03:00 PM
its happened to me a few times and the frist Iwas very nervous after that I enjoyed it but did not lead him on to much so I couldn't just say bye with a problem. I was real fun,

Terri Andrews
08-19-2009, 03:42 PM
It has happened several times and I always act as a GG would . I have been attracted to some and spent a pleasant evening in conversation with them .
I never quite know how to answer some of thee questions so I usually just wing it and try to make iteresting conversation .
There have been two that have asked me back to the room ,the one was married and I told him I did not go with married men ,the other ,well it was interesting .

MichelleP
08-19-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm always terribly flattered when that happens. I love to talk so I usually end up being rather chatty but always sincere (funny - I've never been asked back to anyone's room. HA!). There are two other things that sometimes happen, first they'll ask me to dance if its a club. Frankly I usually decline because I like to people watch more than dance. I've been told I dance quite well but I always think back to "Elaine" on Seinfeld and how she couldn't find the beat - I see myself jerking around doing the same thing. Yikes!

Second, they sometimes by me a drink and here's my advice on that: Never accept a drink from his hand, NEVER. "You can buy me a drink, sweety, but the bartender or barmaid has to hand it to me". Any bright girl knows that one.

Michelle

tricia_uktv
08-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Its fun to flirt! Enough said.

trannie T
08-19-2009, 06:35 PM
I have politely declined the offers of the men who have tried to pick me up. A few months a girl tried to pick me up but she was a bit too strange even for my standards. Maybe some night I'll get lucky.

Fab Karen
08-19-2009, 06:41 PM
If you'd like a man picking you up, you're normal. If you'd not like a man picking you up, you're normal. Erase the word "normal" from your vocabulary, do what feels right for you.

Mirani
08-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Please let me know how your mind thinks so i can tell if i am a normaly cd. Thank you in advance.:)

What the heck does that mean "normaly cd" ???

Sorry, there is no such thing.

We have some similarities and many differences. Sexual preference being one of them - Gay /Straight / Bi / Gender queer . . . . .

So, don't worry about being "normaly cd" - just be who you are and behave in a way that YOU are comfortable.

1) Go for it
2) Thanks but no thanks
3) Tease/flirt but be aware of the consequences
4) "How very dare you! I am not that kind of girl" :battingeyelashes:
5) Look for the white stick and dog :heehee:

Sammy777
08-19-2009, 07:05 PM
5) Look for the white stick and dog :heehee:

And sunglasses at night! :lol2: :lol2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSG807d3P-U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CSG807d3P-U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5150 Girl
08-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Well,, I havn't been out that much yet, and I've only been hit on once. But At first I politely told him I was not interested, and he woulnt' take that for an anser. Then I had to get a little blunt with my no. I was sorta there with the woman that came to be my current SO, and I said to him, "Look buddy, I'm a lesbian, and I'm here with her" To wit he replied, "Aww come on, you're to pretty to be one of them" while he snuk his hand up to rub my sholder.... At this point, I was really getting agravated, so I took him by the forearm, sinking my nails in as hard as I could, lookid im square in the eye, and said "look pal, you just aren't gett'n it are you" At which point I leaned over to my Polar Bear and gave her a big 'ol kiss. Finy the guy said, "Well I guess I'm not wanted here am I"

blackenedbutterfly
08-19-2009, 10:49 PM
were I to be out and at a bar...well, I identify as les, so I'd have to politely turn them down :(

Jennifer Marie P.
08-20-2009, 07:26 AM
When a man tried to pick me up at a bar I just turned him down and left .

ArleneRaquel
08-21-2009, 12:05 PM
:wtf:Flirting is fun, but I take it one man at a time, meaning if I dont like his attitude I buzz him off.

Arlene McCarthy - Flirty Femme Fatale

Nicole Brown
08-21-2009, 01:05 PM
I don't usually go out to places where I could be approached and picked up by a man, at least not yet.:battingeyelashes: I did however have an interesting thing happen to me several weeks ago as I left a pharmacy after purchasing some cosmetics. This gentlemen made it obvious that he had some interest in me as he walked past me several times while I was in the cosmetics isle. After making my selection, and paying for it, I left the store and started walking to my car.

Just prior to reaching it I heard someone yelling 'hello' so I turned and looked in the direction of the voice. The same man who walked past me in the store was standing just outside the front door waving at me and calling out to me. Not wanting to get involved, I just entered my car and drove away.

On my way back home, I made another stop at a Staples to pick up a refill for my pen. After I paid and left the store, I found my admirer standing in the parking lot right next to my car. With nowhere else to go and no way out, I walked up to my car where he started to talk to me and asked me to join him for a drink. I politely declined and explained that he most probably wouldn't be interested in me and that things aren't always as they seem.

He didn't understand what I was saying and continued to ask me to go out with him. I finally pushed past him, opened my car door and got in. As I was closing the car door I told him that if he were to put on a dress and some high heels I might be interested in him. Needless to say, that ended the encounter without further incident.

Nicole

TxKimberly
08-21-2009, 01:20 PM
. . . so i can tell if i am a normaly cd. . .

Forgive me, but there is something just SO wrong about that phrase! lol

Guys trying to "pick me up" is much rarer than you might think. With rare exceptions, I try to dress and act as lady. I do not look or act like a "tramp" that is going to trot out the door with any guy to ask me. Still, on the rare occasion that it has happened, I try and respond politely and with a smile that I am most flattered, but I am also very married. Often I will punctuate this with a smile while lifting my wedding ring up to be seen. Most of the time, this results in an amicable word or two with a smile, and we part ways both reasonably pleased with the situation - he has the satisfaction of having the courage to ask with out being slammed, and I get the thrill that 'hey, someone thought I was pretty enough to be interested in". For the very few that just refused to back down, I get a little less polite. :D

Christina Horton
08-21-2009, 06:47 PM
thankfully I am not pretty so I don't have to be concerned about men hiting on me.