PDA

View Full Version : Shop by appointment

Pip
07-17-2005, 02:19 AM
I couldn't believe my luck the other day. I had surfed the web once before and could only find a cd'ers store a couple hours away from the house. Well, more surfing and I can't believe what I found.

There is a store in Philadelphia called KatieWannabe. She has a website but I don't really want to buy a wig online. The beauty of her shop is that it is "BY APPOINTMENT ONLY seven days a week for all services and shopping to insure your privacy!" I couldn't believe my eyes!

Well, I called. She obviously fills a great need in the Philly area as it is going to be a week before I can have an appointment. I talked to her (she sounded like a GG) for a long time actually. She is going to help me pick out a nice wig as well as a few other items. She is also going to give me a pedicure! She said my feet will look fantastic when she's done! The toes are something I can hide at work so I am DEFINATELY looking forward to this. I asked her how good she was about making people feel comfortable in what is an awkward situation. Well, I guess that was a stupid question being as that is what she does for a living, but she assured me it would be a wonderful experience shopping in her store.

I'll see if I can get some pictures of my shopping experience to share with you all here. It will be a long week waiting for my appointment!!

Pip

Deborah
07-17-2005, 02:55 AM
Thats great. Wow i wonder if there is something like that in my area. I'll have to do a search.

Tristen Cox
07-17-2005, 02:58 AM
Fake! There's no such place as KatieWannabe! Joking! :evilbegon

Seriously though good 'call', literally. If you take a really long nap the week will be gone before you know it. ;) Have a great time.

Deborah
07-17-2005, 03:01 AM
I can't tell when your joking or when your serious Tristen lol. Oh well maybe i'll learn sooner or later.

Pip
07-17-2005, 03:04 AM
You caught me Tristen!

So, since I am an unbelievably great webmaster of sorts I went on my trusty ol computer and worked up this!

http://www.katiewannabe.com/

Not bad for a rush job huh?

I like your idea about the long nap. I wish my customers and employees would oblige me and LEAVE ME ALONE while I sleep!

Pip

Deborah
07-17-2005, 03:07 AM
I've been :censor: duped haven't I?

Tristen Cox
07-17-2005, 03:11 AM
I WAS KIDDING! :lol: Geesh :o I put Katie in my LINKs page a year ago, of course I know the site.

Pip
07-17-2005, 03:11 AM
Nope. No duping here. Real place and real appointment. I hope to have pictures next week!

Pip

Sophia Rearen
07-17-2005, 05:43 AM
Hi Pretty in PA,
I bought my wig at Katie Wannabe. She's a great girl. I found her to be direct and cute in her conversations. Relax and enjoy. Tell her Sophia said Hi. :)