PDA

View Full Version : Night time wear

Lyndi
08-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Is it just me who loves to go to bed with a sheer negligee on without panties ? I love the feel of silk against my skin and usually change to a different one every second night. Anyone else have a favourite nighttime material to wear in bed ?

Electra
08-20-2009, 03:55 AM
No you are not alone. I sleep only in sheer nighties, nylon, silk or polyester, usually with matching knickers. Sometimes I go in for babydolls.

tricia_uktv
08-20-2009, 04:15 AM
I now sleep in a nightie all the time. I too like babydolls or anything made of silk or satin.

Josey
08-20-2009, 04:48 AM
I sleep in nities of all types, colors, fabrics. Have been doing this for years with SO acceptance. Sex with wife a great deal more enjoyable as well!

dutch-anita
08-20-2009, 04:50 AM
I sleep in olga's most of the time.......

joannemarie barker
08-20-2009, 05:58 AM
i tried nities but i get too hot so just wear a thong in bed :)

ColleenW
08-20-2009, 06:39 AM
I usually sleep either in a nightgown or when it's hot a tank top and sleep shorts.

urmilaaa2008
08-20-2009, 06:42 AM
what u wear is what i wear, only silk nighties and nothing else.

Ras
08-20-2009, 06:58 AM
I like baby dolls, chemise or a teddy all with panties on

Tanya83
08-20-2009, 08:00 AM
Bed time, my favorite time. Sometimes I'll just be standing there in my room trying to decide what to wear to bed! Gown, chemise, pajamas...Ahhh yes. A wonderful thing.

Elle1946
08-20-2009, 08:10 AM
Long nylon gown and crotchless pantyhose!

sherri52
08-20-2009, 08:13 AM
anything femme will do for me

Maxi
08-20-2009, 08:45 AM
Slips, full or half, panties/thong/ or nothing, sometimes corset/gown or baby doll, sometimes with a bra/ and or nylons. I like variety. It also depends on temperature, on how dressed I get.

sarahNZ
08-20-2009, 09:45 AM
My night time breast forms, bra, knickers, and a night dress. or if I am feel like it at the time breasts, bra, knickers and a full body (yes that includes head) zentai suit, but that is maybe best left for another forum.

Gerard
08-20-2009, 09:48 AM
I bought these and they are currently my favourite, very comfortable, more than any of the other more girly stuff I own:

http://www.wehkamp.nl/damesmode/nachtmode-huismode/aanbiedingen/zigga-nachthemd-(set-van-2)/C01_L0D_650602/?SM=1

(it's in Dutch, but I can't hotlink just the picture here I think).

Laciegurl
08-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Usually I wear my silky black tank top with some lacey boy shorts. It feels super nice wrapped up in satin sheets. Sometimes I even wear my forms and wig to bed too.

aardvark01
08-20-2009, 01:22 PM
NO cami & shorts is great, I don't like knickers, or other briefs in bed, by shorts i mean "old" french Knickers, long legged

That sounds great, but where do you get them from at a good price, just cause i'm CD i'm fed up of getting ripped off.

You look great, not sure abot what you wear in bed, but were all diff. could do with some tips, help, sheffield

Talk to me, msn - phil-stephens@hotmail.co.uk doubt if it will get through but try.

princessgrinder
08-21-2009, 12:58 AM
silk or satin nighties and panties

Jenniferpl
08-21-2009, 04:18 AM
I have slept in just about everthing there is to wear that is femmine. Best part is what it does to the sex life. It is a blast with an accepting spouse.

carrie-ann
08-21-2009, 06:00 AM
I also sweat so bad. So nothing for me,but I would love to be able to sleep with silk or satin, or baby doll.

Jillt
08-21-2009, 07:04 AM
have satin PJ's but they seem too warm so its usually a nylon nitie

Dutchess
08-21-2009, 09:08 AM
Is it just me who loves to go to bed with a sheer negligee on without panties ? I love the feel of silk against my skin and usually change to a different one every second night. Anyone else have a favourite nighttime material to wear in bed ?

I have been into vintage hollywood glam nightwear for decades and with the advent of ebay has made it much easier.So this is what my husband has gravitated to also. At least I guess it is why , we wear the same things to bed or around the house ,many times swapping off , I have big breasts , he has a wide ribcage ,the rest of our bodies are smallish so we share. He LOVES to sleep dressed very much like Eva Gabor during her "Green Acres" role.

JustAlex
08-21-2009, 12:06 PM
My mother had two chiffon short nighties with matching panties that she kept stored with old clothes. I'm sure i wore them a lot more than she did.
One was black and the other was pink with purple polka dots. Both had a double layer of chiffon and matching bikini cut panties. I kick myself often for not taking them when I moved out, I loved to sleep on them. They're not easy to find now and she probably threw them away because she moved a couple times since then.
It would be awkward to ask for them now...

In my first years of married life I had the chance to wear a white chiffon nightie that my wife bought for our wedding night. I also wore it more than she did, she didn't like it too much anyway. It was too long for my taste but (as you can imagine) not enough to keep me from wearing it. I still have the robe.

My favorite thing now is a short satin nightie. They're easy to find but not in my size (48 around the chest). And I wear panties always. I'd say like any decent lady does... however, my wife is a natural born lady (and I have to assume that she's decent) and her favorite thing to wear to bed is two drops of "Fleur du temps".

ArleneRaquel
08-21-2009, 12:09 PM
I love to wear anything sheer,but with panties

Arlene McCarthy - I love to be a gurl:love:

michelle812
08-21-2009, 12:24 PM
I tried sleeping babydoll, I prefer to sleep in my birthday suit. :)

Sarah 777
08-21-2009, 04:36 PM
I love my chemises and cami sets...especially the satin ones. I'm wearing a red chemise tonight :o

Sarah x

Kathy4ever
08-21-2009, 06:03 PM
I love my satim cami. Wish my wife would like me in it.

Phyliss
08-21-2009, 06:10 PM

I wear a different set every night. As for not wearing panties
when going to bed, well, ... when I was a dumb "boy" and didn't wear them that was different, now it just doesn't feel right to go without. All the flopping around in the night is quite distracting.

Personally, while I do own some nylon night gowns, I rather wear nylon PJs, this way my legs can feel the soft material rather than each other.

Samara
08-21-2009, 06:21 PM
I like to wear my panties and nothing else

sometimes_miss
08-22-2009, 07:12 AM
A set of these;
bought a few of each color offered a couple years ago. Or sometimes just bra and panties.

Marisa_M
08-22-2009, 07:50 AM
Anything in silk and lace!:daydreaming:

katelynn852000
08-22-2009, 10:53 PM
The next best thing to being naked. Bra and a thong

pantyhosecd
08-23-2009, 02:15 AM
anything, soft, silky and cool

prene
08-23-2009, 02:35 AM
I wear a corset and my attachable forms at night and feel very feminine.
I love wearing a sheer cami or baby doll over the corset and forms.
I always wear tight secure panties . . . I do not want to see anything there.

Slip Affinity
08-23-2009, 07:02 AM
For me, a nylon nightie or a nylon full slip is what I wear about 98% of the time.

AndreaMarie19
08-23-2009, 08:24 AM
yea i have a few sets of nightime clothes and most of my nighttimes have prints on them, i have one pair of cotton purple thumper night shorts and a purple top to a cami set, i have 2 winnie the pooh cami sets both yellow as i love camis, i have one eeyore set thats grey with purple and pink lil eeyore's all over them, and ive got some fleece bambi and tweety bird night time pants i bought from walmart a couple years back, and i plan to go for a tinker bell cami set here soon possabally today if i can get my car running right. :) oh and p.s. all mine are size 13 as i got lucky to find something like that, espically at walmart as i find it hard to find nightime stuff and underwear at that big of a size at walmart.

Tora
08-23-2009, 08:45 AM
Miss Elaine, long nylon, panties-maybe, the SO has matching nighties. She allows nighties, work in progress.

MizT
08-23-2009, 12:26 PM
I agree with some of the poster, some nighties are just too hot!! Not so bad in the winter, but summers in central cal can be awful.

Like to find some lighter "breathable" fabrics that are still femme...

CassieW
08-23-2009, 03:10 PM
I sleep in olga's most of the time.......

I just picked up an olga long nightgown at a googwill store, it is Sooo comfy I would love to get a few more.
Huggs
Cassie

Tip or Ozma
08-23-2009, 08:00 PM
Right now my wife and I have several matching sets on the trunk at the foot of our bed. The current theme is pink. There are matching Vanity Fair sets of nylon nighties and jackets and matching sets of nylon pajamas and tops for each of us. My wife also has two chiffon sets (white and pink) out and I have black silky nylon pajama bottoms on the trunk. If that doesn't suit our fancies or the temperature, the nearby closet has about twenty other peignoir, nightie and gown sets in various styles, sizes and colors. I often add stocking, bras, panties and heels to wear before bed--I often start dressing several hours before bedtime to enjoy the experience. I find it difficult to take off the sensuous sleep clothing in the morning and would prefer to lounge around in them for awhile.

I really enjoy the times when we just sit on the bed dressed and share some conversation--intimate, girlie or just important things between true companions. And, often as not, we share more than conversation, which makes for excellent sleeping afterward.

Ingrid1999
08-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Usually nude or a silky chemise w/o panties. Satin sleepwear is heaven sent! I do want a long white cotton gown like Emma Thompsen in "Much Ado About Nothing" but its generally too hot where I live to sleep in.

Chrissie P
08-26-2009, 08:16 AM
Usually long gowns. Shorter ones if I have an overnight guest. :battingeyelashes: In the winter it's jammies and slippers.

PrettyFlowingGown
08-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Long silk or satin nightgowns. Satin cami and pajama pants.

karennjcd
08-26-2009, 10:47 PM
For myself, I would have to say that the time I get as "Karen" is quite limited. So I make the best of my time in bed by dollling up to go to bed. It might be what is considered night wear (teddy, nightie, chemise, etc.), or more often than not it's a dress, or top/skirt combination, bra, panties, stockings, and yes some heels.

It's quite a wicked feeling to wake up the next morning still wearing thigh high nylons and 6-inch platforms under the blanket. I've purchased all my shoes 1/2 size larger than needed to account for the natural swelling of feet while I sleep, so there is no pain keeping shoes on all night.

I've worn my wig with all that on occasion, but often it's not worth the trouble of having to get the knots out. In fact it often falls off overnight anyhow.

Karen

TJ Tresa
08-26-2009, 10:50 PM
usually a night gown and a pair of matching panties. And I might add with my legs freshly shaved it is the most wonderful feeling ever.

Alice Green
08-26-2009, 11:49 PM
I have to be honest, for me it's panties and pajama bottoms and that's it.

jillnjcd
08-27-2009, 10:25 PM
black and white satin teddy - wearing it again now

Megan70
08-27-2009, 10:29 PM
baby doll satin feel top with matching thong g-string, along with garter belt and stockings. Does anyone else sleep with stockings or thigh highs on?

Megan

DanielleLee
08-27-2009, 10:41 PM
t-shirt & panties... sometimes if the SO is away, I may go with a nightie. Just depends on how I feel that day

Heather65
08-27-2009, 10:43 PM
I agree with Michelle.....birthday suit for sure.

Heather Dawn

Missy
08-27-2009, 11:00 PM
most of the time panties and a bra only winter time nightgowns over underwear

Electra
08-28-2009, 04:03 AM
baby doll satin feel top with matching thong g-string, along with garter belt and stockings. Does anyone else sleep with stockings or thigh highs on?

Megan

I have often slept in babydoll nightie with matching g-string but never in a nightie and stockings, so now there's a new idea.

Carianne
08-28-2009, 05:59 AM
When sleeping, just a cami, panties and girly Bermuda shorts for me.

karennjcd
08-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Yes last night a black nightie, black satin panties, black thigh high nylons with bows on top, and black PU leather 5-inch chunky heel platform shoes. :)

eight
08-28-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm like DanielleLee, T-shirt and panties or short shorts.