PDA

View Full Version : Reason #87 It's Good to Have A Crossdresser Around!

Holly
08-19-2009, 11:49 PM
I took my wife to see the orthopedic surgeon today. She has Carpel Tunnel in both hands. Last year she had surgery on the left hand but the right hand is getting worse and the surgeon wants to operate within the next 6-8 weeks (exact date yet to be determined). The recovery could take as long as four weeks. On the way home my wife looks at me and says, "You're going to have to do my hair and makeup while I'm recovering." SNAP! Finally, I have a chance to repay her for all those years she helped me with MY makeup. So my question to both CD's and SO's, would you be comfortable doing your SO's hair and makeup or, for the GG's, allowing your CDer do these things for you for 2-4 weeks?

AlannahNorth
08-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Well - when I was married sometimes I did help my wife with her hair - especially when she wanted to colour it. I probably wouldn't mind at all.

Sally2005
08-20-2009, 12:13 AM
so you want to play with fire?

Seriously, take her up on it... it could be fun and both might learn a few things. If you really mess up it is a good excuse for her to get a real makeover after she is better.

Sandra
08-20-2009, 02:57 AM
If I let Nigella do my makeup I'd look like a clown :lol: she's ok at doing her own but mine....no way, as for mu hair yeah I'd let her loose on that. :D

Ballerina
08-20-2009, 03:03 AM
OMG! I would love to! But... my GF isn't much into the make-up scene, lol.

Joanne f
08-20-2009, 03:46 AM
I have been the only person to cut my wife`s hair for quite a few years now ( and before you think Oh she must not worry to much about her hair i will tell you that she is a bit fanatical about her hair ):D.
I have done a bit of makeup for her but i know that i am not very good at it so i prefer to stay away from that , but my wife always asks my opinion on how it looks when she has changed the way she has done something makeup wise.

vivianann
08-20-2009, 03:50 AM
I would love to help a GG do her hair and makeup.

allisonrn06
08-20-2009, 04:01 AM
I've done my wife's makeup for her before with mixed success, but when I tried to help her with her hair, found she didn't have the patience to let me help her with that.

tricia_uktv
08-20-2009, 04:03 AM
When my ex supported me, we would quite often do each other's make-up

urmilaaa2008
08-20-2009, 07:11 AM
Bushing her shoulder length hair before going to bed is my daily ritual and she says it is so soothing. I wash her hair after applying oil, giving a head massage and allowing it to soak for some time, every week. and of course, when i dress, if our child has gone to bed or not in home, i do relieve her in the kitchen, which i enjoy so much. She loves both these

Amy Lynn3
08-20-2009, 07:17 AM
I would love to dot.

sarahNZ
08-20-2009, 08:24 AM
while I was still living with my ex wife there were a few times that I was called upon to do make up or to fix her atempts. Sadly her eyesight isn't the best so eye makup or any makeup that ment she had to take her glasses off was not much of a good thing. Luckily for her I honestly think I have worn more makeup in the last month that she has in the last year and a half.

sherri52
08-20-2009, 08:37 AM
I don't hav an so at the momen ut when I did she wanted me to and It only added to my femininity

Gerard
08-20-2009, 08:40 AM
I'd love to do that.

glynnis
08-20-2009, 10:45 AM
Of course I would,my wife encourages my girlish ways and looks after me so I should look after her.:)

kristinacd55
08-20-2009, 10:59 AM
First, I need to get myself together b4 I would do my wife's! It'd be a scary thing :eek: to see her until I get good at doing it myself

Di
08-20-2009, 11:01 AM
I would love that hon:hugs: very cool you two!:love:

Danielle Gee
08-20-2009, 05:20 PM
I gladly help my wife with anything she needed:hugs:

Phyliss
08-20-2009, 05:57 PM
... So my question to both CD's and SO's, would you be comfortable doing your SO's hair and makeup or, for the GG's, allowing your CDer do these things for you for 2-4 weeks?

I just wish she'd wear makeup. ...is that too much to ask?
Seriously, she doesn't wear any sort of makeup, ever, she used to, but no longer.

I do help her get dressed quite often, of course, I'll help in the kitchen and around the house. I look at it as paying my dues, so I can dress as I like.

Sarah Doepner
08-20-2009, 06:24 PM
Before the chemo made her hair fall out I used to help my wife on a daily basis. Now I get to care for her wig. She rarely wore makeup beyond a little lipstick but on a couple of occasions I was able to help her with eye brows and eye shadow. She didn't want me to work with mascarra though.

TGMarla
08-20-2009, 07:30 PM
I'd relish the chance! :D

Holly
08-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Thank-you for your replies. I must confess that I am excited and frightened at the same time. I am comfortable enough doing my own face and hair, but makeup is such a personal thing... it's the face you present to the world. It's how everyone else sees you. It's very humbling to be shown that level of trust.