PDA

View Full Version : Reason #88 It's Good to Have A Crossdresser Around!

Kimimaro
08-20-2009, 09:30 PM
I was going to post this as a reply to Holly's "Reason #87 It's Good to Have A Crossdresser Around!" but as I was writing I figured it was too much of a tangent and didn't want to hijack someone's thread so I decided to make a new thread.

My wife hates bra shopping, I mean really hates it, so since we have been together I have brought all of her bras and panties (Fredericks online mostly, matching sets always) but this was before my interest in bras and panties developed so I always brought her whatever size she told me to get so as a result she has been wearing to wrong size for years.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago my wife says she needs new bras and panties cause all of her current ones are too big (she has lost a lot of weight recently, I'm very proud of her) and the girls are falling out and not being presented as they should.

Since I have been studying proper bra sizing and correct fitting in an effort to determine my own size (natural 36A, but I have rice boobs that make me a 36DD or a 38DD, I know, I know, I'm working on getting "real" forms) I know waaaaaay more then she does about how a bra should fit. So before we leave for the store I have her try some of my bras to get a better feel of her size range (the 38DD and 40D both fit properly but the 38DD is more comfortable).

So we go shopping on a Friday evening without too much whining and crying on her part and on Saturday we are out running errands and she is wearing one of her new bras and I ask how she liked her new bras and she says, "I forgot I even had it on it fits so well. There is no poking or adjusting, the cups aren't digging into my armpits. This is amazing I never had a bra fit this well." and I said "See, it's one of the benefits of having a cross dresser for a husband, proper fitting bras."

Reason #88 It's Good to Have A Crossdresser Around! Proper Fitting Bras!

joann426
08-20-2009, 10:03 PM
ya know kim that you are right about having a crossdresser arround i but my own bras my self , but my wife did but me some bermuda shorts the same color as hers i told her we are going to go shopping together

sissystephanie
08-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Excellent post! I finally got my late wife to get fitted properly, as I was many years ago, and she loved it! She thanked me by buying me a new dress!!

You did say that a 38DD and a 40D fit your wife but the 36DD was more comfortable! I will say that the first two Did Not fit her properly! There is a 2 inch band width difference between a 38 and a 40, and a 2 inch difference in cup size. If a 36 DD fit very comfortably, no way would a 38DD or a 40D fit properly. Her band size is 36, and anything larger is not going to be comfortable to wear very long. Simply because it is not supporting as it should. I have been a CD for over 60 years, and been wearing a bra since I was age 10. Added to that is the fact that I get my bras fitted by professional bra fitters, so I do think I know what I am talking about when it comes to bra fitting.

You and your wife are both very lucky to have each other!!

Kimimaro
08-21-2009, 01:20 AM
You did say that a 38DD and a 40D fit your wife but the 36DD was more comfortable! I will say that the first two Did Not fit her properly!

Stephanie, I think you may have misread.

My wife tried both the 38DD and 40D but the 38DD was the better fit. Trust me I will not let her get the incorrect size again.

As a side note my wife and I are continuing our weight lose and at the rate we are going we will need to go bra shopping again soon. :)

You and your wife are both very lucky to have each other!!

And don't I know it. :o

Thanks Stephanie for the comments.

Holly
08-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Kimimaro, good for you in helping your wife get hooked up (no pun intended) with the right size bra. Loved the part where the two of you were running errands and she forgot she had one on.

Phyliss
08-21-2009, 03:21 AM
"...I forgot I even had it on it fits so well...."

Those words would have been heavenly music to me.

You are soo fortunate to have the pleasure of assisting your wonderful wife.

carrie-ann
08-21-2009, 06:19 AM
thats what I need to do I have never done that never even thought. I just keep buying differant sizes so stupid.

DanielleLee
08-21-2009, 09:36 AM
My wife, although not fully supportive, enjoys the benefit of her own personal shopper. It's fun for both of us, until we get home and I'm the one who has to hand wash her bras, as she is perfectly happy to throw a $30-$40 bra in our washing machine, which is about 10 years old and doesn't have a hand wash cycle that all the new ones seem to have. Although I'm happy to spend money on her... wasting it is something else...:)

sissystephanie
08-21-2009, 05:16 PM
Stephanie, I think you may have misread.

My wife tried both the 38DD and 40D but the 38DD was the better fit. Trust me I will not let her get the incorrect size again.

As a side note my wife and I are continuing our weight lose and at the rate we are going we will need to go bra shopping again soon. :)
And don't I know it. :o
Thanks Stephanie for the comments.

Kimimaro, you are entirely correct! I did misread! My humble apologies!

Weight loss is great. You get your size down, and you also have a reason to go shopping! As though you really need a reason!!! But you don't want to go to a smaller bra size, do you? Waist and hips going down is O.K., but bra size??

Give that great lady a real big hug!!:hugs::hugs: