PDA

View Full Version : Out again -- at last!

terrigurl
08-21-2009, 09:48 AM
As you may have read, my locker was broken into and all my clothes, purses, shoes, and even my forms, were stolen.
I have started to get new clothes, etc. and yesterday I went out en femme to go some shopping. On Tuesday, I had a misadventure, when I discovered the clerk had failed to remove the anti-theft tag. I tried to pry it off, and it had ink in it, and stained the skirt a little. Luckily I was able to return it -- even without the receipt, but it was a really cute skirt (leopard print) and they don't have it anymore.
Anyway....
I had my makeup done at a beauty shop, and I used a new red wig. I went to Avenue, en femme, wearing a red tank top, a pattern skirt, red watch, white shoes, white purse, and sunglasses. (I don't have my girl glasses yet. They were stolen too.) The clerks were very nice, and one said that I had great legs. (The manager mentioned that she had said that when I went back later in drab.) I tried on a dress -- too snug -- and a bathing suit -- didn't like it.
I then went back to the beauty shop and changed back into my male attire, and went on to the gym for a workout.

It felt so good to be able to dress again!

Terri :)

sherri52
08-21-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm sorry all of your things were stolen, hope it doesn't take long to build back up. Try looking for a small magnet with a hole in it for taking off those store tags. Keep it holding a picture on the refridgerator so you'll know where it is if ever you need it again