PDA

View Full Version : Adventures of the LBD

Stephanie Mancini
07-17-2005, 08:20 AM
Hi girls,its me again your favourite wardrobe essential the LBD having an outing from the wardrobe 'Mancini' collection, its so nice to get out and about again, of course everyone knows me when they see me i'am so popular with everyone and have lots of sex appeal in abundance, wearing me can be very flattering for your figure making you appear much slimmer and i tend to enhance all your best features, i'm a classic femminine must have and for that essential feel good girl factor when dressed i 'am unsurpassed, of course if my wearer has one or two drinks too many i cannot be held responsible for certain unflattering poses, had a lovely Saturday evening with Steph And GG, nice bottle of white wine, a generous sprinkling of 'Mancini Magic', et voila instant karma, see you all soon girls,.............LBD

DanaJ
07-17-2005, 08:23 AM
Indeed - very classy Stephanie! The LBD is a really classic fashion that will never go out of style, or so I hope :)

DanaJ

Natalie x
07-17-2005, 09:22 AM
Stephanie, you have so much class you could wear a black bin bag and still look good. Great picture.

Stephanie Mancini
07-17-2005, 09:30 AM
Natalie honey you are so kind, your making Steph blush now

Steph